new invaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new invaders

Post  Invader Sab on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:31 am

(okay, I thought about making this. . .i like rping, so basically, the Tallest have a ceremony for the Irkens who have just become invaders, and they are deciding to send all the new ones to Earth, and if they survive living around Zim, they will get come back to the tallest, and get their real assignments. [yeah, like that's ever gonna happen] so, ON WITH THE RP!!)

Sib looked in the mirror. Finally, she was going to be an Invader. After years of training, she had finally made it! Suprising, due to her age. She was only about 80 years old (pretty young for an Irken). She opened the door to her room, and walked out into the hallway, and looked around, hoping to see some of the other soon to be Invaders she had become friends with in the last many years of training.

Invader Sab
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new invaders

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am

((I'll join. I haven't rped in forever!))

Fig, an invader with blue eyes, glanced down the hallway to see a fellow invader looking back at him. sib, he thought her name was. He waved a little. Behind him was another irken, one with normal red eyes, who was incredibly, disgustingly short.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Doom on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 pm

((Hey guys! I know I'm new here, but mind if I join in? Smile ))
Invader Doom
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 am

I'm perfectly ok with it. :]
Welcome! The creator of this site seems to have taken a vacation of some sort, so you probably won't ever see her around. :[
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johnraimi on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:59 am

michal lied in bed trying to get the memory of his dead parents out of his mind as ran and thunder struck his house

johnraimi
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InvaderNayn on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 am

im gonna go ahead and join 2, i love rping!
Nayn sat up silently in her bed, she had a terrible nightmare. she thought about going to her parents, but all they could do wastry and comfort her, and that wouldnt get the distubing images from her head, so she thought happy thoughts "Tomorow im going to be an invader, i will get a S.I.R iwill have a mission of my own Very Happy she didnt know about the new plan the Tallests had made

InvaderNayn
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum