They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the end of the world as we know it.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Its the end of the world as we know it. Empty Its the end of the world as we know it.

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 am

Today is the day the Irken civilization falls. The scientists who created the original paks are taking revenge for being downgraded in society. A few irkens have been infected with a deadly diesese that will eventually cause apocalyptic chaos. A few irkens are banding together to escape. From the rogues to the elites, survival is of the goal, and time is running out. (The roleplaying will start in aproximantly Four days to allow people to enter charectors. This is a supposed to be a big group roleplay. Charectors can have andvanced abilities but don't go over the top. YOU CHARECTORS ARE NOT GODS. They are aliens.) Heres the base for your submissions.
Name:
Race:
Weight: Height: Age:
Job/position in society:
Personality:
Physical description:
Weopon of choice:
Backround:
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Its the end of the world as we know it. Empty Re: Its the end of the world as we know it.

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm

(hehehehe I feel so sophisticated)
Name: Anya
Race: irken
Weight:80 lbs Height:4 5" Age:130
Job/position in society: Messenger
Personality: Speedy, energetic, quick-witted
Physical description: She is lean and limber, a pale green with big blue eyes and pale hazel goggle she ussually hangs around her neck. Her goggles protect her eyes when she is gliding on her surfboard like mode of transportation at high speeds. Her antanne curl into the shape of a spade. She wears a loose hazel shirt with the symbol of the irkens on it in a bright blue, knee pads and shoulder pads, and big boots that dont wear out from her frequent running. A big bag full of mail and some of her personal items hangs at her side. Other wise she wears the irken uniform in black.
Weopon of choice: She carries a machete in her backpack, and her legs from her pack are extemely sharp. (shes attacked by rogue gangs frequently)
Backround:She was genetically engineered for SPEED. She knows her way pretty well around the galaxy and delivers lots of important letters from the tallest. Most of her routes take her through rogue territory so she can hold her own from experience. Shes a loyalist, though she has considered the flaws in Irken government, she hasnt really had the chance to disband. She has friends everywhere, lots of connections, and actually has a few vortian friends since she travels into vort often. She hasnt ever thought it wrong.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Its the end of the world as we know it. Empty Re: Its the end of the world as we know it.

Post  Invader Imz Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 am

May I join?
Name: Blade
Race: Unknown
Weight:79 lbs. Height:4 7" Age: 150
Job/position in society: Super spy/ bounty hunter
Personality: Intelligent, kind, mysterious speedy, sly
Physical description: He is muscular and tall. His dark green skin matches his hazel eyes. He wears a black spysuit with sunglasses during missions. Other times he wears a dark blue turtleneck with camo jeans.
Weopon of choice: He has a few gernades and an AK 47 in his belt, and his pak legs serve as alien kabobs.
Backround: His parents are from four different armadas ( Irken, Keen, Vortian, and EARTH), so he calls himself a rouge. He is a legend superspy, and is somehow getting crowded every week. he lives on his birthplanet, also where his parents died having Marie, Jacob, Liya ( who cant speak), and Krane, his siblings. He also stole a S.I.R. from the irkens. He also seems to have cat vison and the ability to smell things regular aliens cant smell.

Last edited by Invader Imz on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 am

(you can ALWAYS join. just wish we had more people....)
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Maaay I? XD

Name: Cheryl Alejandra "Chee" Romero
Race: Half human, half Vortian (yes, she is discriminated against for this).
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 155 lbs
Job/position in society: Freelance mechanic/outcast
Personality: Very mellow and laid-back; good at keeping a cool head during disasters; good at making plans, either improvised or in advance.
Physical description: Tallish, rather muscular, super-curvy hips, Vortian eyes, brown hair, freckles, square face, wide nose. Most of the time, she wears a practical cargo-pants-and-tank-top combo, along with steel-capped workman's boots. Whenever she leaves her home, she takes along a backpack that contains plenty of tools, gauntlets, a weapon or two, a blowtorch, and extra fuel cells.
Yeah. It's a big backpack, but she's a strong girl.
Weapon of choice: Whatever she can build out of scavenged materials (she's a mechanical genius who specializes in weapons and explosives), as well as a pair of .45s for backup.
Background: Chee had a human mother, and kind of always figured that she was part...something else. She just didn't know what, exactly. She was always talented with machines, but when she was fourteen, she dropped off the face of the earth for about a year and came back with a nasty scar on her back and a slightly unnerving talent for building weapons and machines. At age sixteen, Chee built her own spaceship and left Earth for good. Since then, she's been planet-hopping, taking what mech jobs she could and forging alliances with other outcasts.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:30 pm

(If anyone else wants to join mesage me and well getcha in here)
I will begin.
Anya walked though the dark streets of Lakardia. Searching for the address. 1300 Privet Freelance. It was supposed to be here. The tallests planning headquarters. Nobody by scientists in the snackmaking development worked here. Or lounged here. They werent allowed to work anymore. Ever since the water crunchs came out. Burned tongues and sizzled paks. Ergh. She shivered. They were good for nothing. Useless. But the tallests wanted to inform them they were to leave the headquarter planet forever. So off she went. These streets were full of irkens with no purpiose , sent to plan forever. Some rogues strayed here. Having nowhere else to go.They stole from those who couldnt protect themselves. Being as the law enforcement here was a ton of deshreiveled elderly irkens. NO SMEETS were EVER allowed to go here. So most of the rogues were around her age or older. She hid her face as she passed by a street fight holding her machete in her bag. In case they got bored with eachother and came after her.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Blade snuck around a corner and stood in front of a girl. Her face was hidden from view. He reached for a gernade while saying " Who are you?" If this girl was another vortian, she was dead meat.
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 pm

When you've lived most of your adult life taking people's sh** for being a half-breed, you learn to develop a sort of sixth sense for whenever someone's creeping up behind you - whether it's for some kind of prank, or if they just want to beat the sh** out of you. Chee's sh**-sense was kicking in right at that moment, and she whipped around, .45 in hand.

"So who's this creepin' up on me, eh?" she asked, jabbing the gun's muzzle at her assailant's forehead. She couldn't tell what species he was, but she'd learned to distrust anyone with green skin. God, she hated Irkens.

"Scram," she said. "I got a 12:30 over in the next star system, I don't have time for you."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Anya caught a disput in the corner of her eye. Damn. Right in front of the entryway and... it was another Vortian vs Irken. Idiots. She would have to break it up to get inside. She rolled her eyes. What was it with racism in this system. She strolled up to them slowly. Hand wrapped around the machete in her bag. What she really needed was a gun. But she had no idea how to use it... So machete it was. She took her time to give them a good looking over and figure out what she was against and what to use against them.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, Chee spotted someone heading towards where they were standing.

Oops, she thought to herself, eyeing her surroundings. We're in a doorway...

"We'll be done in about thirty seconds," Chee said apologetically to the other stranger. "That's how long this pendejo's got to explain himself before I blow his brains out."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am

The girl pulled up her hood, revealing a face full of scars. " Remember me?" Blade froze. "Sorry Christine. Didn't mean to bother you." Out of the corner of his eye, a dark colored creature emerged from the shadows. It looked like a earth dog, but was smaller. "Oh, its a cat." he walked to it and reached out, but the cat leaped into his pak.
"Fine, you can stay, but only till you get back to earth." He sighed as the cat snored and purred. He walked to his sister who was hiding in an old bathroom stall that no one used. " I brought the food, sis. How long till you get that job?" She held up two fingers. Blade was confused. "Weeks? Days? Months? Man, sis, i wish you could speak again!"
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm

(excuse the late post please...)
Anya nodded as she watched the girl. "Nice choice in weopondry. Blow his brains out if you see fit and I'll help dispose of the body." She smiled. Racists were her least favorite type of alien. Vortians were no different and she was still pretty mad that the tallest enslaved most of their planet. She leaned back to wait for the scuffle to end.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

She held up a sign with the word ' days' on it. " Oh, days. okay."
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 am

"Y'know, I don't think I will," Chee decided. "It's hard to find Earth-style ammo anymore, so why should I waste it on this piece of sh**?" Instead, she wrapped one callused, blocky hand around her assailant's neck and chucked him to the ground.

"If you leave me alone, I won't even step on your head," she told him.

"So who're you?" Chee asked the stranger who'd complimented her guns. "It's not often that you meet someone who doesn't hate halfbreeds, yeah?"
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 pm

"My name is Anya. I act as messenger for the tallest. But I really travel everywhere, and you understanad that I have seen things I wish I hadnt. We're all the same when it comes down to it. Really." She grinned. "And who are you?"
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"Chee Romero," she said, holding out one hand to shake. "Freelance mechanic, alien half-breed, and planet-hopper. You need to get anywhere? I mean, that thing looks fast - " She pointed at the board strapped to Anya's back. "But I'm guessing it's not much good for interplanetary travel, yeah? I can get you as far as the Beta-9 star system."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 am

"Your offer of a ride sounds perfect! But I have buissness to deal with here..." She pointed at the door. "And my destination might be a little out of your way... and kind of... no offense... forbidden to your kind." She shrugged and toyed with her goggles nervously.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 am

"Yeah? Where ya going?" Chee asked. "'Cause it might be forbidden to my Vortian half, but it could be that they never said anything about humans..." she trailed off hopefully.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Blade smiled. "Well, I have a friend for you." He set down the little cat right beside her. She scribled down a sentence, but Blade was already walikng away.
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 pm

".... Irk. I have to report back to the tallests So I'm heading back to Irk. It wouldnt be safe for you and I couldnt ask you to do that for me." She glanced back to make sure nobody was listening.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 pm

"Ah! That reminds me!" Chee said. "You said Irk, you're Irken, so...one second..." She rummaged around in her backpack. "See, I was over in Centauri-Gamma a few days ago, and there was this Irken soldier sh**-talkin' me...then he started kinda twitchin', making little sicky-noises or something..." Chee emerged from her pack. "And then he fell down dead stiff, foaming at the mouth. I'd already been hearing rumors 'bout some kind of virus or something for PAKs..." She held one up. "I managed to get it off his body with a screwdriver, and I've been looking through it whenever I got the chance, but...I've never seen anything like this." She pried open the chassis.

Something had...sprouted, in among the wires and gears. It resembled nothing so much as a little, silver hornet's nest, buzzing angrily.

"There's something in there, and it's not good," Chee said. "I managed to plug up the opening at the bottom, and that's good, 'cause whatever's in there, there's millions of 'em, and they're nasty little f***."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 am

Anya wrinkled her antatnae in disgust. "Ewww... this is an...intresting and concerning installment. I have truthfully no idea what that is. But I have an idea who might." She slipped past the girl to slide open the door. "After you."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 am

(Hey guys InvaderMissLestat will be joinig teh roleplaying!!! If thats ok.)
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 am

(Okey-dokey! ^^)

"Awesome, it's getting mysterious," Chee said with a grin, heading through the door.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Anya walked down the empty hallway with pride. She used to enjoy playing here as a smeet. She paused at an open doorway and peeked in. "Hiya?" A group of scienists turned to stare at her. "Were here." she whispered back to Chee. She puished open the door wider and stepped though.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm

"Should I show 'em the PAK?" Chee asked quietly, following Anya through the door.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  InvaderMissLestat Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Name:Cis
Race:Irken
Weight:90 lbs
Height:5 feet tall
Job/position in society: ex-invader
Personality: Quirky...Different...violent
Physical description: Green skin, red eyes black outfit, scar above right eye, curly intena with spikes.
Weopon of choice:anything what can kill from a distance
Backround: was an invader but was ordered to be killed after failing to concur a planet after 15 years there. escaped in a cruiser after killing 40 irkens to get to it. has been traveling the universe ever sience. this was 11 years ago. doesnt stay one place to long.
InvaderMissLestat
InvaderMissLestat
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Anya nodded. She turned to the scientists. "Ehhh.... Welll... we have something you might want to see. We would love to hear your opinion because we might actually have to report this to the tallests." She turned to Chee unsure what else to say. A few scientists whispered hurriedly.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Chee stepped forward and held up the former PAK. "I found it on a dead member of your species," she explained. "He was cold on the ground, with foam in his mouth and a buzzing noise coming from his PAK. I got curious, and I'd heard some rumors about defective PAKs, so I took it home to dissect...I think you'd better see for yourselves." She placed the PAK on a table and backed off.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 am

THe scientists peered intrested over the pak. Then they backed off as one. "This is none of your buissness... ALIEN." One of them hissed. Anya hissed back. "WEll?! What the bloody hell is it." They glared at ther. "Siding with an alien?" One muttered.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am

"It benefits your species to listen to this alien," Chee said coolly. "But hey, maybe you need more evidence." She bent down to rifle through her pack again and pulled out a small glass jar.

Something small and silvery buzzed madly inside it, throwing itself against the sides of the jar.

"This is what I found inside the PAK," she explained. "Now imagine a million of them in there - there's a structure that looks sort of like a hornet's nest inside it. And they'll attack anything," she finished, showing the scientists a cluster of shiny, reddish pock marks on her arm.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm

One of the scientists looked guilty. He began to say something but stopped. Anya glared at him. That was the look you got when yoy #$%@ed up and didnt want you tallests to realize. "Ok what the bloody #$%^ did you do?"
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:47 pm

"Look," Chee said to the scientist. "Whatever you may or may not have cooked up, it's really nasty. The PAK's inner wiring looks like somebody's thrown acid in there. If one of you in here engineered it, you might be the only one who could eradicate this bug."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:22 pm

The scientists muttered among themselves. Anya looked at Chee then back at the group. One short irken with wiry atanae seemed to be the leader. His red eyes glanced over at them. Then after a moment of muttering from him he turned towards them. "We had no plans anyone would learn of the virus before it was too late." He motioned toawds the group who headed back towards the computers. "We have no plans of lettting word get out, much less fixing it." The furious clacking distracted him for a second. He turned to stare at the huddle. "We have to get out of here before it hits one of us anyways. Not that anyone would care. Since they don't even remember that we made the paks in the first place. Stupid tallests." Anya dropped her jaw. "YOU made the paks?" She stared at them with a lot more respect now. "Why yes... you didnt know? Anyways sorry but I suppose we have to kill you know." He chuckled. "And just when you turned into a fan hhmmm?" He pulled out two lazers and aimed them at the pair.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 pm

In response, Chee drew her .45s and blasted each laser to...well, with a bullet of that calibre, you could barely see any remains at all, except for a few scorch marks on the scientists.

"Listen," she said calmly, "I've been making a living as a freelance mechanic hopping from planet to planet, and I'm a halfbreed. Those two factors add up to a lot of combat experience. Y'all have spent, I'm willing to bet, most of your lives in this nice, secure, lab that keeps you from getting any fight experience whatsoever. Now, I got fourteen rounds left, and there's ten of you, and I, if you don't mind me bragging, am a hell of a good shot. So: either you guys start cooperating, or I start blowing off heads." She smiled.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 am

He jumped thorugh a window and grabbed some PAK he didnt even look at. He threw a shard of glass at a scientist with blue eyes, killing him, threw a smoke bomb on the ground, and jumped onto the high ceiling to make it look like he had disappeared. He looked a the PAK, which seemed to be infested with some type of virus. He held in the screech that formed in his throat and tightened his grip, looking at the alive scientists and the two girls standing before them. "Girls, as if they know more than me," he muttered almost silently. He looked back at the PAK, remembering himself seeing an irken die with a PAK like this.
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 am

"Ten plus one equals eleven, which is still less than fourteen," Chee said coolly, drawing a bead on the stranger who'd made the explosive entrance. "Just 'cause you climbed onto the ceiling doesn't mean you're invisible. Actually, you killed one of the scientists, so the total is still ten. Thanks for making my job a little easier!" She set the .45 to half-cock. "Fifteen seconds left in your life, unless you give me the infested PAK and tell me what the hell you're doing here.
"I seem to be making a lot of death threats today, don't I?" she muttered to Anya.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 am

Anya. Was extremely mad. At these stupid scientists. Her face was turning lime green. "Ok , question mister freaking scientists." She pointed at the red one slightly surprised he wasnt dead yet. He burst into muttering and the one in the back moaned at the blood from the first one. "CAN IT! Why would you do this? What the bloody &*%$ inspired this plotting the dowm=nfall of your own race HUH?!? And another question. THe thing... irken whatever.... that killled that one." She pointed at the dead irken with the blue eyes. " Was that yours or unexpected?" He muttered something. Anya narrowed her eyes. "Was he yours?" He shoook his head hurridly.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 am

"I think y'all should know I'm on Anya's side, here," Chee said. "If it wasn't completely obvious before. So please just cooperate with us? Earth-style ammo's sorta hard to find, and I don't wanna blow it all on you guys."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 pm

The scientists turned. "Its too late to change anything you now. We allready got it on Irk. So theres no turning back." He grinned. "You might already be infected." Anya Smiled back. Then she whipped out her machete and leapt at him. He cried out but she quickly beheaded him with one swish of her wrist. "He was getting on my nerves. I'm stressing out as it is already." She flicked at some blood on her face.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:49 pm

"So..." Chee said, "do we warn your leaders or not?"
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:12 pm

"Hmmm..." She thought about it. "Too risky to go to Irk if it was originated there. The tallests can take care of themselves. We should probably just try to get off the planet with as many survivors as possible."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

"You're saying we should evacuate?" Chee looked thoughtful. "I can get behind that...but how would we screen refugees? The infected PAKs don't look any different, on the outside, from normal ones...I could try jury-rigging an X-ray machine, but we'd need some muscle to keep refugees going through one by one, yeah?"
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 am

blade smirked. So much info. He could report this to the tallests. Instead he got a worried look on his face. " Y... You. You figured out my strategies." He pointed at the girl making the threats. " Anyways, im here to kill the scientist who murdered my sister! An this," he held up the PAK, " heheheh. this isnt getting back to you!" He laughed hysterically, then stopped. " This... evacuation. I... I.." It was hard talking to girls." Can.." He sighed. "CanIjoinyou?" he said so quick he couldnt hear what he was saying.
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 am

"Eh? What's that?" Chee said teasingly. "You break into our negotiations...you steal my evidence...laugh at my, I daresay, impeccable marksmanship..." She smirked. "And now you wanna join us? I dunno...Anya?" The smirk grew even...smirkier.
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Anya stared at this boy. "Are you a loyalist ? I cant deal with anymore of those f%$^#@s. But... I suppose out of my good will... I'm in an awesome mood as you can tell." Her eye twitched. "That was sarcasm. And you should return the evidence. So if you want to join return the evidence. I want to study it and Chee might want to tinker with it then you can have it back. And now we can kill these @#$holes."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

"Who're the loyalists?" Chee asked quietly. "This something I need to know about?"
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:09 pm

"Loyalists are the idiots who believe the irkens are the only race. Its comparable to Hitler and the Germans. Loyalists will do anything their tallests tell them to. Anything. Theyll jump off a F%^&$&^ building fo god%$## sakes. Its idiotic."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm

"...Yeah. Don't want that," Chee said. "You. What's-yer-name." She turned to the stranger again. "If you're a loyalist, say so now. A problem this big is already filled to bursting with bad stuff, there's no room for any bullshit in there."
Chainsaw Cake
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Imz Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 pm

He dropped off of the cieling, landing squarely in front of them. " My name is Blade. No, I am not a loyalist," He pointed to his own PAK. " Anyways, here's the PAK you desire.' He grinned. Using better words was his thing.
Invader Imz
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next