Stolen

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stolen

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:13 am

OK, I saw the idea on this other roleplaying site and I thought it could be really good. So I stole it - hence the title.

Ok, so this takes place in a mental institute - no, don't laugh, just let me finish - but not all the people there are crazy. Some parents send the children they don't want there, other people are accused of being mentally ill but they aren't actually (Here's where I start to brutally twist the original idea into something horrible), and the place is slightly... unproffesional. Some patients are experimented on, many are abused and some of them just go missing.
Relly it's a story written about their lives, their friends, enemies, escape plans, and the reason for being in there.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stolen

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:24 am

Also, you may have more than one character.

Name: Cally
Appearance: Dark hair, thin, dark blue eyes, very pale. She has strange lumps at her soulders which do somewhat resemble the beginings of wings. (Coincedence? I don't think so!)
Here because: She's withdrawn into herself and constantly insists that she's an angel (Sound familiar? Don't laugh!)
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, tries to make friends with everone she sees.
Bio: She became obessed with angels to a point where her parents were fed up with it so they sent her away.

~

Cally sat at the barred window. She smiled to the outside world, making twittery noises to the birds. A starlilng landed on a tree nearby. She was amazed at how similar their wings were.
"Hello, Sister," she said to it.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:43 pm

I'm gonna try this out 8D Sounds awesome.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

View user profile http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:45 pm

I hope it will be.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:36 am

I'll start with one character for now.

Name: Yvonne
Appearance: Long, dark, thin hair; grey eyes; somewhat pale; quite boney.
Here because: She was taken off the streets by a wanted serial killer that works in the mental institute; and the workers don't know it.
Personality: Quiet, unsocial, prefers to be left to herself.
Bio: She led a normal life, quite optimistic, until the night she was walking back from the bakery and was taken by the serial killer. Has been mute since the day after.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:34 am

(Wow... Serial killers working at the institute... This should be good. *Laughs maniacally.* Little do they know that the real serial killer is me!)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:08 am

8|

[Moves away slowly.....]

XD
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:14 am

(Yeah, you'd better run! XD jj
I can't remeber what my charrie's name is!)

She cooed at the bird some more until it flew away. Then she turned to face her current world.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:15 am

(Cally, was it?)
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:55 am

(Yeah, that's right. Now why was I thinking Laura???)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:19 am

=| Idk...
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:47 am

(Oh well. POST SOMETHING!!!! *Ahem* I mean. if you would be so kind...)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:54 am

(ok I will join.)

Name: Dendra
Why she is here: Because when she was 11, she was trying to convice everyone that she was a monster that stole peoples tounges in the night. (ain't that bad.)
Apperence: Long black hair, skinny, average height if not shortish. boney... etc
Bio: Her parents sent her to a school whitch made her this way. So it's their fault shes here.

Dendra was shaing her plans with others to escape.... Once again, it was foolish to atempt it. While she had been at the mental house, she had broken her legs 4 times, her arms 6 times and her toes and fingers 11 times.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Oh wow... DX

*Ahem*

Hallways... the same hallways she had looked at for the past who knows how long. A stench of something rotting lingered in the air, enough to make anyone puke, but she had gotten used to it. Once you were taken here, you had to get used to all the little disgusting factors, or else you'd never survive.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:03 am

Cally swanned her way over to Tobias, a strange boy who never talked.
"Hello, Tobias," she sang.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:17 am

"Come on guys, there is only one try with this thing, if I go and you don't, you won't b able to be free!" Dendra said. "But, look how many times you've done something bad!" One of her friends had said.

So Dendra walked of to her homemade slingshot (Don't ask me how she got it that big?) and got in line. She asked her friend to cut the sring which was holding her to the ground. The friend did as she was told and cut it. Now, as we know, things that go up, normally come down. So, she only wentup a little then went crashing to the ground. "Ouch!" She muttered. Her friends ran to assist her. "Soon these people won't even let you out of your room." One friend said.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:25 am

Cally was watching the people a little way off. What were they doing?
Just then, a nurse walked up to her. It was Nina, one of the kinder nurses. It never failed to amaze Cally at how cruel humans could be. Not like angels at all.
Nina handed Cally her special meal. Cally was allergic to many human foods so the people had to monitor what she ate. Cally, of course, didn't actually need to eat because she was an angel, but she'd learnt that she needed to keep these people happy. Last time she'd stopped eating she'd wound up tied to a bed with tubes and needles sticking into her.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:07 pm

(Lol one of my friend's names is Nina XD)

Yvonne peered out into that wretched hallway, right at the cells across from her. A nurse was handing a child food, the one that seemed to think she was an angel. She hung her head, retreated back to inside her cell, shaking her head meekly.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:31 am

(Really? I like that name lol.)

Cally sensed someone watching her. She glanced up just in time to see a girl retreating into a room. Cally thought that that girl needed a bit of help...
She got up and padded over to the cell, peering around the doorframe at the girl.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Yvonne looked up, slightly cringing, sensing a presence. She raised a hand weakly, struggling to wave it back and forth in a modest greeting.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:37 am

Cally grinned hugely. "Hi there!" She said with warmth in her voice.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:02 am

The young child became frightened by the sudden breaking of silence. She cuddled closer to herself, trying to bury her face in her arms and legs. She began to slightly tremble, too much worry surfacing.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:11 am

"Oh, Darling, what's wrong?" Cally asked, genuinely concerned. She reached her wings out toward the child. Nobody but her could see her wings, of course, but Cally.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:17 am

Yvonne simply huddled closer, shaking her head at a fast speed. Her eyes were wide open, her expression uneasy.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:02 am

Cally gently placed a finger on the girl's shoulder, pushing healing and calming energies through her arm and into the girl.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:08 am

As she felt the warming energy flow thru her, Yvonne became settled, calmed. She tried to find her voice. "W-w..."
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:22 am

Cally smiled. That usually worked. And her parents were worried for her health! Cally felt sorry for them, being too blind and ignorant to understand that she was gifted!
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:27 am

The young girl still tried to find her voice. "W-w...w-w-w..." she squeaked, unable to project very well.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:04 am

"Go on," Cally encouraged, her voice gentle and welcoming.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:08 pm

"W-w-wh-wha-wha..." she shook her head. It was no use. She had been mute ever since that filthy excuse for a man had dragged her in. Why her? She was normal, she led a normal life, had friends, had parents, and it was all taken away from her... just like that...
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:13 pm

((why do I always come in late?!?!? I want to join!))
Name: Alice ((like Alice in wonderland, it's a pun from a picture I saw on DA))
Appearance: Blonde and baby faced, she has a heart shaped face. She has the form of a ballerina. Her eyes are are thought to be a strange ruby color. She wears lolita dresses. She has a birth mark that resembles a teacup on her left arm.
Here because: Her mother owns half of the mental unit, she just hangs around like a ghost.
Personality: Bubbly, child like, innocent, and sweet on the outside though inside she is demonic and strange, twisted.
Bio: Just walks around aimlessly, taunting the patients and even performing experiments. She's a distant relative to the real Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:33 am

(That sounds awesome Doomeh!)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:46 am

Twisted indeed. ^^
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:28 am

Cally wrapped her invisible wings around the girl. She sent more healing vibes to her, encouraging her more. She knew that there was something in there, something that wanted to get out, but it was afraid...
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:41 pm

In reaction, the young girl felt more strengthened, but could still not find her voice.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:32 pm

"You there!" A girl sang, her voice melodios yet threatening. "You aren't supposed to be in this area," She said this with a pleased smile. She walked, well, it looked more like danced, over to the children. "My, my, what pretty little play things!" She cocked her head ever so slightly, like a cat would do just before pouncing on a mouse. "When my mother hears of this she will not be pleased!" She sang and narrowed her eyes. "Unless, of course, you play a little game with me. I've never played with an angel, a monster, and a murderer before, but as Mommie says, I must always try new things..., because I'll never know what I'll find," The edge in her voice sharpened.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:54 am

Cally brought an invisible wing between the girl she had been attempting to talk to and the girl who had just flounced into the room. She turned to face her.
She was getting very bad vibes from this little girl. She seemed cruel, dangerous.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:45 am

She smiled, sickly sweet. "Hello there," She mouthed.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:02 am

Cally shook her head, saddened. No How could humans be so cruel? They caused wars, pain, killed, tortured, all intentionally! It was too much for angels to handle. Though she tried to help all those who needed her in the Institute, there were too many. And this girl was doing no good - and she was enjoying it.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:57 pm

Although Yvonne could not speak, she could still mouth. She turned her head towards the newcomer, an angered look on her face. If there was one thing she could still do it was give a good dirty look. She narrowed her eyes, mouthing at the girl, Who are you to talk, you spoiled rotten brat?
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:52 am

Cally's curiosity got the better of her. "What game is it?" she asked finally.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:13 pm

The girl giggled. "Do not judge me, you don't even know me!" She mouthed towards Yvonne.
"Just a simple game, though rarily played in the insitute anymore," She said sadly, "A game of hide and seek!" She giggled again only harder. Stepping towards them she held out a dainty hand, "Will you care to join me?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:40 am

Cally was wary. "What happens if we don't?" she asked. "And what's the twist?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:07 pm

"Hm? Oh, no catch! I just want to play!" She said warily.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Yvonne expected a catch. She cringed, backing away inside deeper within her cell.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:53 pm

"Well, if you don't want to play with me..., I can just tell Mummie of your little..., plot," she chose the last word carefully.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:49 am

"Plot?" Cally asked. What plot? They weren't plotting anything - but then she realised, if it came to her word against Cally's...
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:22 pm

Yvonne continued to back up in her cell, stil cringing. This girl was leaving them no choice; they had to play, or they would pay the consequences.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:51 am

"Good..., that's good little crazies," She gave them a cold, unfeeling smile. "Now, you should meet the other player! I feel so rude to have not introduced you before!" She giggled.
Stomps could be heard from across the way, but Alice did not even budge. A creature, its eyes a bright, menacing pink, stared at them. Its nose twitched ever so slightly, and they knew exactly what it was..., a white rabbit...., only at least the size of a firetruck with teeth sharper than the cold knives used for operations.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:39 am

"A demon!" Cally shrieked when she saw it. She often saw demons and they sometimes attacked her, but she had never seen anything as powerful as this demon...
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum