Can you survive?

Go down

Can you survive?

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:58 am

Ok... Fallen angel will remember this maybe from when you were at my place and we made up a story together.

So this is set in the future, so far that only few people can afford to survive. The only good, cleenish water is in these giant 'glass' domes, where the rich people live. Outside the doms, with little water , food and money are the poor people who are dying costantly. There are these root workers who protect and work for the rich people but now they realise how powerful they really are. So now they are plotting agaist the humans to kidnap the presedents daughter.

Name: Daron Kipsy
History: Is on the poor side of life. He only has his mother because everyone ina while, the robots are sent out to 'reduce' the poor peoples population.
Apperence: Rattered clothes, Quite attractive, 5"7 (height), Dark brown hair, Dark brown eyes.

So lets see what you guys can come up with!

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you survive?

Post  Kalliah on Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:43 pm

Hrm... sounds interesting! =D But first I need to come up with more charis. D=
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

View user profile http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:55 pm

That could be useful =)

Daran was walking down the slelter. He was hungry. There was not enough food to go around. Many people died from either starvation or eating something they probibly shoudn't have. Most of the others died of the pollution, disieses or the evil robots.

He finnally found a small scrap of food. The goverment in the domes that were the closest to hem, tried to keep 'some' alive. Others, they just sent out robots to crop their heads off, which had happened to Daran's father when Daran was really to young.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:52 am

(Ooh, can I please have my evil choppy person? Please? PLEASE?!!!)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:44 am

(You can, but theres a million running around.)
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:24 am

(YES!)

name: M-13, aka Razor
history: one of the first protection drones to survive the creation process, Razor has been little more than a robot to be ordered around his entire life. He has killed many people in his life, and never questioned the ethics of his purpose. But recently, he has started to wonder what sets him apart from the people he works for. Why isn't he equal to them?
appearance: 6"5. Dressed completely in black. On his left hand his fingernails are as long as his fingers and made of a bio-metal. Growing over his right hand is a blade as long as his fore arm made from the same bio-metal.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 am

Name: F-12
history: Broke out of comand of leader and 'killed' him, now is 2 robot drone thing in comand.
appearance: Qite updated. Has a compartment to put really good weapons in, in his stomach. Has a hand that retrack and come out as a knife or other useful weapon, including blow torch.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:45 am

M-13 had been wondering for a while now, why was he here? Was this all that was there was for him? What set him apart from the people he protected?
He was snapped out of his thoughts by Lula, the President's youngest daughter. She was six, and had been the one to nick-name him 'Razor'. She had a brother, Neil, eleven, and a sister, Carmen, sixteen.
M-13 scolede himself. Lula should not have been able to snap him out of his thoughts because he should not have allowed his mind to wander! He did not want to wind up like some of the other drones, who were taken away for 're-training'. They never came back. M-13 prided himself for good work.
Lula tugged on his black uniform. "Read me this story," she begged.
M-13 obliged. He was permitted to entertain the children, in fact it was part of his job. He mostly had to play with Lula to keep her busy so she didn't pester her older siblings.
Neil was at his desk studying bugs, his favourite hobby. When Lula asked M-13 to read to her, Carmen had rolled her eyes and gone back to listening to her music and reading.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:25 pm

Eh... I think I'll be putting this one off too. DX
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

View user profile http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:05 pm

Ok...

Daran was walking, now wondering to the glass. He thought of how wonderful life would be in there. Accually having enough food to eat and clean water to drink. "Its no fair!" He yelled out aloud. Then behind him appeared a killing drone. He knew this because of the way he was built. He knew it had seen him, but it was turning away? He thought of a few different reasons why the done would be doing this. The worst one he could think of was either going toget more dornes but could'nt work because that drone could kill himin one swipe. The other reason is that he was going to get some type of weapon. Daran did not wait to stay around for when it came back so he 'ran' home. People can't really rn anymore. One because the earth is poor underneth their feet and two because no one had the energy to run anymore.

When he arrived home, he told his mother that he ran into a killing drone. "This is not good, this means that we can't leave the house for a while." Replied his mum. "The weird thing is, is that it saw me and then turned around and left." SAid the boy.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:50 am

M-13 finished reading the book to Lola. The three children were asked by a servant if they wanted anything. Lola wanted some synthetic chocolate* which her nanny (not her grandmother - the other kind) diligently refused for her to have as it was soon time for her nap. Neil wanted more pins to impale his insects with. Typical. Carmen just ignored him. Also typical. Carmen was a brat. A little princess. In her mind she was the ceter of every concievable universe. She was the kind of person only her parents could love. Sometimes M-13 wondered if even her parents did care about her.

*(real chocolate can't be made anymore because the plants needed to grow it have died out just like almost every other plant species because of global warming and pollution from wars and nuclear accidents and various other reasons.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:43 am

Foollishly, Daran went outside to try and find the reason the robot did not kill him. Luckily, the same drone was right outside his house. "Hello?" The boy asked. The robot slowly moved towards him. Daran stood back, he did not want to run inside because it might see his mother. The drone did not seem to do any harm. It looked as if it were, smiling?
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:48 am

M-13 looked over at the other drones. There was K/V-27; she was sleek, very fast and exremely dangerous. A later model than him, and so well adapted for her purpose that even her hair was dangerous.
And he could also see T/M-89. He was really small. But despite his size, T/M-89 was just as dangerous as any other drone. He could move so silently M-13 found it disturbing. Plus his feet were as dexterous and strong as his hands so he could literally climb on the ceiling. He had perfect balance and could walk on his hands just as easily as he could right-way-up.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:07 am

He stood still, worried that this was a trap. The drone just stood and 'smilled' at him.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:31 am

M-13 thought that there was a problem, but it was just Carmen throwing things at her brother. Their nanny quickly broke it up.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:09 am

Daran did not know how to take this. It was so scary. He thought it might be a run away. The drone started to move foward untill he was just a metre away. "What do you want with me? Humans.... All the same." Said the drone. "What do you mean." The confused boy replied. The drone just trned away and put a sadened face on. Then it took its lazer out and shot through its contoll system.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:25 am

M-13 heard the children's parents return. He shuddered inwardly. The had been out watching... Ugh, M-13 hated even thinking about it.
It was one or two drones (protection or attack drones) against several humans captured from outside the domes and/or prisoners. Any human left standing at the end of it was released. It was brutal and disgusting. Though M-13 wasn't meant to have these opinions.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:56 am

Daran did not know what to think. A drone that was probily sent to kill humans like him, just killed itself. It was to confusing for him. He had to go inside.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:04 am

"Any problems?" asked Gena, the childrens' mother. She was adressing the nanny rather than M-13.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:02 am

"Mum! I was just outsid-" He was cut off by his yelling mother. "You were outside?! After I specifiacally told you not to!" "I was outsid eand thast same drone was out there and it just killed itself!" He yelled over his mothers screaming. "Are you ok? Did it hurt you?" His mother said more protectivly now.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:49 am

Gena handed M-13 her purse. "Put this away for me, will you?"
It was an order, not a request.
How did I wind up like this? M-13 wondered in the privacy of his own mind. M-13 had once been among the elite of attack and defense drones. He had stayed up seven nights in a row hunting down a serial killer, had blood run over the blades of his hand. But now, now, he was here baby-sitting three brats and putting away accessories for some snobby woman!
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:38 am

There was aknock on the door. "Ms. Please let me in." She looked out of the rattered door to see a fellow human. "I saw this drone and I was wondering what happened?" The strange man asked. "I was outside and I saw it an it just shot itself." Replied Daran.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:49 am

M-13 felt one of his blades puncture the bag slightly. He patted it over and put it away. Hopefully, no one would notice.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:36 am

Michael was worried. Why would a drone just do that. It must be depressed but could robots be depessed?
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:43 am

M-13 could smell the blood on them. They had sat in the front row.
Many people thought that the protection and the attack drones were robots, as they had mechanical parts and greyish skin, but, unlike some other lines of drones, the ones like M-13 were actually people. They were grown in glass tubes in labs, sure, but they were grown from human embyos.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:47 am

Daran heard something. He did not know what it was.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:50 am

M-13 was, finally, dismissed. He went to the small room he had been given - it really was tiny - and sat down on the uncomfortable bed.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down