Can't think of a Good Title

Go down

Can't think of a Good Title

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:54 am

But it isn't the title that's important! This is an idea that's been in my head for some time. And it's stupid and I know this so don't know laugh at me for being a dumb**s moron. So here goes...

This takes place on Earth, but through time. So, one character could be in 1874 and another could be in 2052 but because of the other factors in this roleplay this won't be a problem!
Some areas of space have weak fabric between dimensions. This is because in some dimensions there is a great amount of magic and/or energy and some of that leaks into our world. When two magic/energy forces from different dimensions clash certain creatures can be 'born'.
Note: this only takes place on Earth, so no alien planets to be a permanent thing, though they can be the home place of your character.
Anything could happen, so be creative! I don't just want to see the same creatures reproduced over and over again.

Name: She doesn't really have a name yet because she has only technically exsited for about two seconds.
Species: unspecified
Species description: similar to a magic genie, this creature can grant wishes. But there are no limits. As many wishes as you please, and no limits on those limitless wishes, if that makes any sense. They choose a master (There have been very few of these creatures in exsistance so this process in unknow.) and whatever this master wishes can be possibel. But they must be specific because these things are just like a blank slate and know basically nothing. If their master wishes for them to immortal, they will never die. So what master says goes, really. They don't know know right from wrong and have no standards or morals.
Personality: don't have one.

Name: Alex (Alexader)
species: human
species desription: you know what a human is don't be stupid.
personality: timid...uh...tired - me, not Alex... Oh, I'll work on it while the story progresses.

name: Max (Maxine)
species: human
species desription: female version of Alex's species. HUMAN.
personality: how should I know?! What moron wrote up this character sheeet anyway?!
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't think of a Good Title

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 am

I'll join someday, right now, I'm to tired.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:58 am

Alex and Max had been together when it had happened. They were walking in a carpark on their way home, when, BANG! there had been a huge flash, like lightning, but red. They had, of course, rushed over to investigate.

"What is it?" Alex asked.
"How should I know?" Max had replied. Then she had said the words that had changed Alex's life. "Dare you to touch it."
'it' was a big red blob. Like pulsating chewing gum.
Alex couldn't back down. They were always daring each other to do stupid things. They had once wound up in hospital after eating disgusting tasting berries that turned out to be poisonous.
So Alex reached out and touched it.
It began to morph into the figure of a woman, a woman they recognised all to well.
"Alecine," they both whispered together. It was a character they had made together. She was tall, with white hair and whiter skin. she was wearing a black dress with silver embroidery swirling all over it. Lastly, she had big silver and purple pointed butterfly wings extending from her back.
She extended her hand and gripped Alex's. In a second, a world of understanding flashed trough him. Max grabbed his other hand and some of that understanding smashed into her, too.
And Alex knew, as did Max, that things were going to change from now on.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:17 am

(Fine. If you people won't join, I'll roleplay with myself!)

Later on that night, Alex and Max were sitting on Alex's bed. Alecine was standing in the corner, her eyes staring straight ahead.
"So..." Max started.
"So...?" Alex encouraged.
"She can do..."
"Yeah."
"...I want long hair."
"Okay..."
Alex walked shyly over to Alecine. "Uhm, if it's not too much trouble, I mean, if you want to, you don't have to, but, ah, maybe, could you please give Max longer hair, please?"
"Down past my shoulders," Max added.
"Yeah. Past her shoulders, please," he babbled.
And it happened. Alex asked for Max to have longer hair, and that is what happened. Her hair began to grow very quickly. Soon, it had reached past her shoulders, just like she had wanted.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:59 am

(I know you will. I don't know what to say.)
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:07 am

(just anything. just post anything, please?)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down