Golden Towers

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Golden Towers

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Dem's eye twitched a little. "Just when I was going to get something to eat, they just haaadddd to send them!" She growled. "It's dad's newest mutant..., a strange.., well, it's like a..., It's big, it has a stinger, and it's got wings the size of our Tallests." She said after a moment. 'Buttttt, I guess this is a good time to show off my skills...' She thought to herself.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Pricket's antenna drooped, his face paling. "A M-mutant...?" he stammered, clearly afraid.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

View user profile http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:30 pm

"Don't worry!" Dem said, "They only eat..., oh, wait..., Never mind, go ahead and worry." she turned to Tandra. "Awaiting orders, Miss!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 am

Tandra handed Dem something chunky and purple. It had no definable features or ends; it just looked like a twisted purple chunk of metal.
"It's simple; point, and shoot," she told her. "This end points at whatever you want to die. Don't point it at yourself, like so many have. Here's the trigger." Tandra pointed out a small flexible stick poking out from the side.
"Go have fun,"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:52 pm

Pricket's antenna drooped lower, if possible. Reaching behind him, he strapped himself in to his seat, lest anything life-threatening happen... which was highly possible.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:15 am

Tandra decided to strap herself in too. She wasn't sure if it had been a good idea to give a deadly weapon to a girl she had kidnapped, but she knew from experience that she had to make the most of what was available.
Even if Dem did decide to shoot at either Tandra or Pricket, they would be safe. The weapon had been programmed with both of their DNA and it would not shoot them. But it still made Tandra uneasy.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:20 am

"Yes!" Dem yelled, and thrust her fists into the air, pumping them up and down. "I'll do my best!" She saluted and made her way outside. Being a super weapon she had no need for air and other such things.
She strapped on a pair of magnetic boots enabling her to stick to the top of their ship and crawled outside.
"Sorry, Embry, Janice, Able, and Tanya!" She called out to the mutants. She turned a knob, lowering the power rate and shot a few areas where she knew it wouldn't hurt much. "Ow!" She hissed when the gun sizzled a little.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Pricket's antenna shot up every time the word 'mutant' was uttered. Frowning and pressing his knuckles to his forehead, he had thought those memories would be lost forever...

... Guess not.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:23 am

Tandra noticed that Pricket was slightly upset about something. She didn't ask why. THere was no point getting attached to him. Or anything else. She had learnt that the hard way.
Her antenna pricked up as she heard Dem shouting about something.
"Sounds like she's having fun," she muttered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:06 pm

Dem rushed in, flustered.
"T-There coming with more...," she said urgently, still holding her hand which soon began to heal.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:55 am

Tandra rubbed her forehead with her finger. "Then keep shooting," she said through clenched teeth. "Pricket, take the wheel again," Tandra ordered as she got up to join Dem. She picked up another munted purple weapon.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Pricket nodded, still white with what seemed to be a combo of panic and fear. Taking his place behind the wheel, he started the engine, getting the main systems working and heated up. If there was one thing he was actually happy about gaining from being a Mutant, it was the ability to pick up on things fast.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:43 am

Dem nodded, ashamed of her own stupidity and followed in pursuit.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:38 am

Tandra, by this time, was shooting at the mutant things. Whatever they were. Blast after blast shot from her weapon then - it stopped. Tandra screamed inwardly. She already knew what had happened.
Tandra looked down. Her hand had seized up.
Great.
For the last couple of years, that had been happening to her. Parts of her body had been locking in place, leaving Tandra with no control of whatever part of her body was seizing up.
"Not now," she hissed venomously. "Any time but now!"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:20 pm

Pricket heard the commotion. "What's going on?" he yelled, concerned.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:14 am

Dem just rolled her eyes. "Baby," She muttered. Dodging a few shots she managed to scoop Tandra up and dodge back inside. "Here," She said darkly, "if your going to get in my way then don't even try to help!" She set her down and ran back outside, only barely managing to fight the rest of them off.

((In case you didn't know because of Dem's powers she suffers from a sort of..., multiple personality disorder. It isn't exactly fixable but gets a little better when she releases a lot of energy...., a.k.a. when she goes crazy and kills a lotta ppl. :/ ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 am

Tandra scowled at Dem's back as she left. She hated this; hated feeling weak. She let out a shaky breath, knowing what she was about to do.
She pulled an old knife out of her boot - it lived there - and stabbed it into the palm of her hand, pushing it harder and harder until the feeling began to come back in her hand. Blood pooled in her palm but Tandra smiled; her hand was begining to work again. Of course, this was not the proper way to fix whatever bit of her was seizing up, but it was Tandra's favourite.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:53 pm

Having become silent and hearing nothing, Pricket revved the engines one more time. Glancing out the windshield, he assumed everything had returned to whatever 'normal' would apply to. She began to hit the gas when a clanking noise distracted him. He quirked his antenna.

Thump, thump, thump...

He swerved his chair around, his stare dancing along he metal walls of the ship for the source.

Thump, thump, thump.

The thumping ceased, and when it did Pricket again assumed everything was fine, or he was just hearing things. Turning back to the windshield, his heart leapt as he let out a shrill gasp; a mutant creature thing had found its way on the ship! And it was trying to get in.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:54 pm

Dem had noticed both of these events but said nothing. She walked towards the window and placed her fingers on it. Frowning, she muttered a word. She winced as the mutant let out a shrill screech and exploded. Dem watched, her eyes welling up with tears. "It's just not fair to her..." She whispered sadly.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:24 am

Tandra stifled a laugh. She loved watching things explode.
The feeling was coming back in her hand now and she was able to move one finger and her thumb already. It had been a short one, then. The seizes could sometimes last for hours.
"Well done, Darling," Tandra congratulated Dem on the exploding of the mutant thing. "Most impressive."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:10 am

Dem glanced at her, not saying anything. She continued to frown, her eyes sad and antenna drooping.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:22 am

Tandra turned cold to Darling. This was a cruel world, kill or be killed. Or that was the world Tandra knew at least. It was no place to be sentimental.
"By the way, Darling, what is your name?" asked Tandra.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

"Hm?" Dem asked, turning back towards the window. "Oh, my name is Dem. Dem Dooms." She smiled a little at the sound of her own name. "I'm not sure about the last name, though. Dad says I shouldn't use it too much." She frowned again.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:42 pm

(Exploding Mutants! :'D)

"Dem Dooms, huh?" Pricket repeated, straightening his posture and returning to his work. He frowned, turning on windshield wipers to wipe away the Mutant's blood only to smear it more. He let out a cry of frustration before shrugging the feeling off.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:36 pm

"Yeah...," Dem whispered in a daze. She shook her head. "It doesn't matter, though."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:18 am

"Dooms, huh? Not just one doom then, two of them. Or more? Just how many dooms are we talking about here?" Tandra asked absently as she wondered how long it would take to get all the mutant chunks off of her ship.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:40 am

"Oh, just me and Dad. He has an apprentice, though. A boy who's not much taller than me. He's a bit of a fatty." She snickered. "He eats a lot, is what I mean."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:20 am

"Mmhmm," Tanda hummed. She was not even paying attention by this point. She thought she could hear something beeping. It sounded like a communicator with a message. She wasn't sure wwhere her communicator was. Maybe it was hers? If it was hers, Tandra thought she might know who hd left a message.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 am

Pricket quirked his antenna, following the beeping noise. "Who's communicator is that?" he asked, eyes trailing along the interior of the ship.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:56 am

"Very probably mine," Tandra said slowly. "But what ever you do, do not answer it. You will most likely find yourself talking to a rather scary man. Then get us all killed," she said, hoping Dem wouldn't find it. That would be bad.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 am

Pricket nodded, knowing to trust her. At this point, he wasn't willing to complain.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:08 am

"Hm?" Dem's antennas perked up at the sound. She looked around, though she knew exactly were to find the source of the noise. "Oh..," She clicked the button on her communicator and waited. "Hello?" She asked quietly.
"YOUNG LADY, WHERE ON IRK ARE YOU?! YOU BETTER NOT BE WITH THOSE HOODLUMS YOU CALL FRIENDS! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?!" Someone, a man, screamed out of the communicator.
Dem pulled on her antennas and bit her lip in frustration. "Daaddddd," She hissed.
"DON'T YOU DAD ME, YOU CHOWDER HEAD, I'M SENDING THES TO RETRIEVE YOU!" The man yelled.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:29 am

Tandra jumped over to Dem and grabbed the communicator from her.
"Doctor Dooms, I presume?" she asked politely. "I am afraid that your daughter is not with friends. Rather, I have kidnapped her. There is a scrambler in board the ship she is on and you won't be able to trace this call, so don't bother calling the authorities on another line while you stall me. However, if all goes well then she will be returned to you safely, rest assured. I am terribly, terribly sorry for any inconvinience this may cause you, sir." Tandra waited for a reply, her heart pounding, her face betraing nothing. She had never taken part in a kidnapping. At least, not directly. She thought it a rather low way to earn money. Though she was one to talk. At least the scrambler would keep her safe - for now.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:46 pm

The heard a hearty laugh on the other side. "Like irk you will!" Another laugh. "I don't have to use those blasted authorities! They're good for nuthin idiots, the lot of them.., but..., I'll go myself if I have to." His tone was serious, dark even. It suddenly sounded younger and more educated, lethal even.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:16 am

Tandra was unnerved. But... intrigued, too. "Tell me, do you - do you know anything about the-" she cut herself off, unsure if what she was about to say would get her killed. But her curiosity was greater than her fear. "the Miyuki project?" she finished. That was what Tandra was - the Miyuki project. But she didn't know very much about it. And she wanted to know a lot more than she did.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:18 am

Pricket rested his head in his hands, pushing a button to put the ship on Auto-pilot to listen in on whatever was going on. He remained quiet; whoever was on the other line didn't need to know he was also there.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:03 pm

A short pause came before he answered, "The Miyuki project was conducted by a scientist known as Amethist. Very bright young irken, but not exactly what you would call leadership material, though. She was killed by the end of the project as soon as the new 'experiment' was born..., She was my mentor. Of course, the 'experiment'- a child- did not work as they had hoped it would. They had wanted it to be a heir of some sort, to go in after the death of tallest Miyuki if anything were to happen to her..., only it needed to live longer than your average irken, to be stronger and have good leadership skills but no feelings..., so they locked the poor thing up..., it was only a few decades ago that...," He coughed a little before answering, " someone ventured into the lab and set her loose. She's been missing ever since." His voice gave off a sense of something.., victory maybe?
"Dad..," Dem started quietly, "I don't know when I'll be home again, ok?"
"It's for the best right now...," He replied gruffly before the communicator went fuzzy.
"Dad?" Dem asked, suddenly alarmed. "W-Where are we? Where could we possibly be? This communicator is suppost to work anywhere in a...," She trailed off, her eyes widening in alarm, as she stared towards the window.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Pricket shot up and instantly straightened. "Well, we're..." he paused, taking a short second to think about his response. "We're still on Irk, we're heading out of the atmosphere now..." He reached for the controls, stepping on the gas as the ship jerked forward at a much faster rate. "Why? Why can't it work here?"

(Crap, I have this real uneasy feeling I might've spoiled it... ^^;;;)
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:00 pm

((spoiled what? >.> ))
Dem fell backwards and onto here butt, all the while cursing like a sailor. She got up and dusted herself off in a surprisingly calm manner before making her way towards Pricket. She then proceeded to hit him across the back of the head.
"WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!" She shouted angrily..., Remember, this kid has a personality disorderish thing.
Smile
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:52 pm

(Um... I dunno. ._.)

A high-pitched moan was heard. "It was accident, kay?" he shrieked, rubbing the hit area gently with his palm. "I'm not the universe's best pilot."
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:34 am

(Sorry I've been gone for so long - I was on holiday with my friend. But I'm back now! Well, for a short time at least.)

Tandra felt as if she'd just been given something important. The information Dem's father had just told her was linked to her somehow, surely, but... she didn't know. They were all words, just words in her head, indecipherable words whispered in her ear at night by ghosts of the past. But she had more important things to worry about now. Real things that she was more likely to understand, not sick and obscure jigsaw puzzles.
"What's going on?" she asked, snapping back to reality. "Why did the comunicator die? Stupid technology."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 am

"It didn't die!" Dem retorted, narrowing her eyes, now OFFICIALLY in a bad mood. "We're just either out of range or something is blocking the signal. It wouldn't just 'die', as you put it." She leaned back words, her back on MIR's so that they held each other up.
((why am I making Dem so mean?! ;.; ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:01 pm

(Um... I dunno? XD -shot)

Even though Dem wasn't speaking to him, Pricket was taken aback anyway. What a... personality disorder this child had! And what atempter! Getting all jumpy over a little thing like the communicator said 'dying'? Sheesh! However, he merely shrugged it off; hanging around these two shifty characters was bound to result in something like this...
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:32 pm

Dem sighed and sat down. "Oh, well, it's not you fault, anyways." She smiled. "That was stupid of me."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:55 am

"Dead straight," Tandra muttered. Her antenna pricked up when she heard something buzzing under a pile of papers. "Oh, what now?! I've already had giant bugs after me and it isn't even lunch! What else, huh? Blood-sucking seahorses?!" She seemed to be talking to herself, or some figment of her imagination, standing and shouting at the buzzing pile of papers. She reached into the papers and pulled out a retro communicator. "NO! No, no no! We had a deal! I lost you. Hear me? I lost you! Go be free!" She shoved it out the airlock. "Stop following me!" she shouted at the whirring airlock. Tandra seemed to pause and remember that there were other people in the room with her. She clicked her metal nials together. "Sorry about that," she muttered. "That communicator keeps following me around. It's like a hungry cat following around a person who smells of fish. I don't smell of fish, do I? No, don't answer that." Tandra rubbed her forehead with her finger. "I should drop you off with your father, Dem. He doesn't seem like the type I want to be blacklisted by. I've got enough enemies as is."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:05 pm

"But.., he said it was ok," Dem noted, leaning back and forth.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:39 pm

The silence was deafening.

"Is there something wrong?" Pricket piped up -- at this point he wanted to get things straight.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:36 pm

"There are people chasing me and I don't know why. But I'm not willing to let them catch me to find out. I can't remember anything much about my past and I want to find out. I earn my living doing dicspicable things for lots of money. What about you two?" Tandra asked, making a mental note not to let either of them leave with that information.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Pricket became quiet again, taking in a deep breath and letting it out in a long sigh. "I'm a fugitive," he started, swiveling to face the windshield. "The Irken militia wants to capture me to extract what I have left of my Mutant DNA -- for strengthening their soldiers, perhaps? I don't know -- all I know is that I won't let that happen." He took in another deep breath, resting his head on his hands.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:52 am

Tandra turned to Dem. "C'mon, let's hear it. Try top his," she said with a nod to Pricket. She had to admit, she was slightly uncomfortable in the prescence of a mutant, or part mutant, or ex-mutant, or whatever Pricket was. She'd never had to deal with one, but she knew form experience that things were usually feared by so many people for a reason.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top