Golden Towers

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Golden Towers

Post  Kalliah on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:30 pm

"Pssh, if she does, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't find my story too... exciting, whatever word you'd use to describe it," Pricket mumbled, taking a short glance at Dem, waiting for any comments and/or her story.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

View user profile http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Dem shrugged, "I'm a normal irken soldier!" She beamed. "But Dad keeps saying I'm.., different," Her antennas layed flat down on her head, "I'm not sure why.., He says I'm revolutionary, that I could be the best thing yet. I still haven't figured out what that means."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:12 am

Tandra grinned. "Sounds like a proud parent to me," she laughed.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Pricket laughed with her. "Oh wow," he commented, "You've got that right." He soon hushed, glancing at Dem's general direction to see how she'd react.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:34 am

Dem shrugged. "i think his hopes were set too high. I won't ever amount to anything. I'm probably not even going to be remembered after I die."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:48 am

"Well, if you die before your father, apparently he'd remember you." She seemed to find this thought hilarious.
A loud bang resounded through the ship as it jerked as if it had been rammed. It had. Tandra knew who it was. Her face became worried, serious. "Get in a cupboard or something. I don't care where you go, just hide!" she hissed. She could hear footsteps coming down the hall. She hadn't expected him to board this quickly, had thought she would have some time to get a weapon of some sort...
A muffled voice was heard. Laughter. He was enjoying this, enjoying the hunt, the capture... the kill.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Pricket didn't waste time complaining. He quickly unstrapped himself and ushered Dem -- not caring whether she complained or not -- into a nearby air vent. Gripping the bolted edges of the grill, he removed it with a loud clank as if it were simply taped there. He climbed in first, encouraging Dem in. "What's going on now..." he managed to mutter to himself.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:11 am

"I-I don't want to go inside!" Dem cried, struggling against Pricket's arms. "I-I don't. I can fight! Let me be helpful." She finished her sentence with a rather awkward tumble into the vent.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 am

"Maybe," he whispered, pulling in deeper into the vent, "But if there's one thing I've learned from being a Mutant it's not to be hasty -- in doing so we often underestimate the enemy, right?"
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:55 am

"Ok," Dem said, suddenly looking quite dazed. "I-I...., I'm scared." She said finally.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:23 am

A man walked into the room. He was tall with purple eyes, and he carried a matal walking cane he didn't seem to need.
"I missed you," Tandra managed to choke out, sincerity clouding her normally angry voice.
"And I you, dear. You've caused everyone so much trouble. But we've got you at last." Tandra shook her head and turned away. "You know me better than that," she replied, her hand sneaking discreetly into a draw.
"I do indeed." His voice was airy. "You won't go without a struggle, etcetera etcetera."
"I hate when we fight," Tandra said as she swung another mangled-looking purple weapon around. The intruder brought his cane up and deflected the blow. "This isn't a fight," He casually hit her over the head with his cane, hard enough to make her crumple to the floor. "This is war." A smile graced his face. "Take her!" he shouted. A number of Irkens in full-body suits and masks ran in and bundled Tandra's figure into a bag.
A slitly sad look came over the man's face as he picked an old-fashioned communicator up off a chair. He seemed almost reluctant to leave.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:08 am

"T-Tandra?!" Dem called out from within the vent. Her eyes started to tear up. "T-Tandra?" Why did she care for someone she barely even knew? Was Tandra really one of her only friends even though they had spent less than an hour together? "Tandra, please say something!!" She shouted, clawing her way out of the vent.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:22 am

The stranger glanced up at Dem. "What are you doing here?!" he shouted angrily. "You're in a restricted zone!"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:35 am

Dem stared at him coldly. "Restricted?" She cocked her head and narrowed her eyes. "and why, exactly, should I care if it's restricted or not?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:54 am

"You are jeporadising the safety of the Empire," he replied, his voice equally cold. "If you continue to obstruct this operation I will have to have you arrested under charges of treason and removed."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:04 am

"Treason?" Dem asked, clearly not moved by such a detail. "Move, if you will. That is, unless you wish to be..," Her eyes snapped open all the way. They were black, like the personality she had suddenly taken on. "Killed!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:24 am

The man didn't even bat an eyelid. He fiddled with his cane for a few seconds, and was suddenly engulfed by a barrier of light - a forcefeild.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:26 am

"You think that will hold me back?!" Dem demanded, stepping forward with her hands aflame.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 am

BEEPBEPPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEEPBEEEPBEEEP!!!!!! Dem's flaming hands triggered the fire alarm. Water sprayed from the ceiling. The man smiled coldly. The sitution was pretty funny.
During this time, the sack holding Tandra had been dragged off.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:57 am

Dem fumed for a moment then shook it off. Unlike most irkens, water did not affect her. "I see...," She lunged towards him.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:10 am

He side-stepped, then struck her with his cane. He left the room quickly, almost too quickly for a normal Irken. He got on board a large, black ship docked in the air next to Tandra's.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:13 am

"You think you can escape me that easily?" Dem hissed. She clutched the door to the ship in her fist and tore it open. "Be a dear," She said to a suprised man, "and give the girl back before I kill you."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 am

The man stuttered. "Wh-what girl?" The poor guy really didn't know which girl Dem was talking about. He was just hired muscle.

(We should probably wait for Kall.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Pricket, in the air vent this entire time, bit his lip rather hard. He wanted to make it bleed. Without hesitating he quickly advanced to the vent's exit. However, he stopped as soon as he saw the water raining down from the ceiling. If there was one thing he hadn't benefited from becoming a Mutant it was becoming more vulnerable to water than Irkens. He stuck a finger out into the water. A droplet made contact, and began to sizzle thru the skin. He bit his lip harder. Why did he just sit back and watch? Pricket, you fool, the control brains named you right indeed... you're a fuckin' prick. He shook his head of these thoughts, trying to concentrate on his main focus. He flattened his antenna, ready to sprint.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:22 pm

xD
"The girl you took, you dimwitted fool!" Dem shouted, ready to just rip his head off.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:51 am

(Man that was funny Kalliah!)

"I don't know what you're talking about!" the guy yelped. "I'm only here to guard this door! Please don't kill me!"

~

While Dem was shouting at the cluess guard, the man was flying off in a different ship. Tandra was tied to a table just about to gain consciousness.
As her eyes fluttered open, the memories of the last few hours came flooding back.
"Aw, crap."
Kale (because I'm sick of reffering to him as 'the man') laughed. "Crap indeed."
"What do you want?" Tandra asked bad temperedly. Her head and neck hurt where he had hit her.
"I want the Empire's technology back," he replied.
"You're gonna have to be a little more specific, because I don't know what the hell you're talking about." The way he spoke, it was as if he expected her to undersatnd all of this. Tandra knew that the key was to stall him.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:03 am

Dem sighed in exasperation and sat cross-legged on the ground, her head in her hands. "I'm so messed up!!" She cried.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 am

(XD Couldn't help it, his name sounds like it's referring to him as a prick.)

Again, he bit his lip. Should he sprint, or should he stay? He decided to stay -- but find an alternate route to where Dem was. He could see her from his vantage point, but he didn't want to risk being burned alive in the few short minutes he was out there in the water. Careful not to make any loud noises that would pinpoint his location, he turned around to face the seemingly never-ending-looking vent. He proceeded.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:20 am

(Your charries wander around in vents alot, don't they?)

"Tandra, you're not like other Irkens..."
"No kidding," she said, clicking the blades protruding from her fingers.
"You have no memories of anything that happened before several years ago? That's because they were erased. By us." Tandra didn't know what Kale meant by 'us' but she didn't interrupt.
"You were altered at the request f Miyuki. You were to be a, a plaything for her, a special toy for a spoilt child. But she died halfway through the project, leaving you half-finished. Now that the child's dead, the parents want to throw out the toys, you included. The control brains want some chips that are in your PAK and your brain."
"That's it? That's why I'm here? They just want some chips?"
"Oh yeah. And they want to destroy you."
"Oh."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:17 am

((..., that puts my whole story out of whack... D: ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 am

(Which part? I can change it.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:15 am

((I don't know, but I can't work those stories into one. :/ ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:35 am

(Eh, do you want me to delete the last post I made? I don't mind Razz)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:36 pm

(I dunno. :/ )
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:44 am

Well, pm me the story you had in mind and I'll change mine to match yours kay?)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:12 am

(Well, just waitin' on you guys now. :\)
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 pm

oh..., well, whatever. Just keep going.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Perking his antenna, he continued along, carefully placing his fingers along the shiny tin walls of the labyrinth he was in, trying to find another exit. He listened carefully to his surroundings, lest another brute invade his personal space or had somehow tracked him down and was on a wild goose chase. Heavily sighing, he approached another vent grill that was spilling light thru its gaps; he hoped this one was water-free.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:07 pm

She shook her head furiously. "Damn experiments..." She hissed. "Pricket?" She called out. "Where are you?"
(lol, reminds me of Scooby-Doo. =D )
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:26 am

(lol, Scooby Doo. hehe that stupid show. Mmm, I had an idea.)

Tandra was left alone, still stuck on he table. She began to wonder if what she had been told was the truth or if they were screwing with her brain meats.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:35 am

The sound of Dem's voice reached his antenna, and without thinking, removed the grill and stepped into the room. There were puddled of water on the floor, but he could maneuver around them easily. It wasn't such a big deal. "I'm here!" he called out, hoping she would hear him.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:26 am

"Where is here?" Dem answered, cupping her hands around her mouth to increase the volume of her call.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:51 pm

"I don't know!" he answered, unfamiliar with the ship's interior. "Where are you?"
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:34 pm

"Mmm..., Somewhere up front. I'm in front of a door. Hey, Mr., where am I, exactly?" She asked the guard.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:04 am

"Ah, ah, an entrance, I mean, to the inner layer of the ship, um..." The gurad was thrashing about like a dying fish. Poor guy.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:07 pm

"What?" Pricket called out, perking his antenna. He didn't hear.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:54 am

"Ah..., Speak louder, please." Dem ordered.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:10 am

"WHAT?!" Pricket called out, unsure if the command had been directed at him or somebody else.
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 am

(Don't wait for me, kay?)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Dem let out a laugh. "I'll come find you!" She yelled back.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum