They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Toxic - Page 3 Empty Re: Toxic

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 am

Varius laughed along with him. "Come on," He stated flatly, dragging the man along by his collar.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:26 am

"Get yer hands off me!" the man growled, flailing his hands around to try to push Varius away. "I ain't going anywhere with you!"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:34 am

'Would you rather have your teeth smashed in and push down your throat?" Varius demanded.In other words, the man didn't have much of a choice in the matter.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 am

The man paused then said; "Okay." He batted Varius' hands away. "But I walk freely."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:58 am

"Sure you do," Varius muttered, walking forward, hand still holding the man's collar. "Now, where would I go if I were a person trying to get somewhere fast with two hostages.., Aika, find your master's scent."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:05 am

Aika jumped down from Varius' shoulder, the thing still gripped in her tail. She sniffed this way and that, then ran out of the bar and back to the hall where this had all started. She trotted briskly in the direction of the docking bay.
"I you let go a my collar, I'll tell you somethin' very valuable," the stranger whipered.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:12 am

Still walking Varius glanced down at the man. "You're rather short, you know?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:28 am

"I'm actually two midgets standing on each others' shoulders on a coat," he said drily. "It won't matter when we're both blown up by that monkey of yours anyway." His accent thing was suddenly gone. He obviously knew something.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:46 pm

"Huh...," Varuis shrugged. "That just makes it all the more fun." He smiled. "Now I get to kill two people." He grabbed the man and ripped his coat right off. "Oh, well," He threw the man (or men) to the side and grabbed Aika's tail. "This is quite the contraption."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:39 am

The man (It was just one guy) grinned. "Thanks. I made it myself. It's a plasma bomb. They're pretty explosive with the right components, and the best thing is that you can make them almost anywhere because the main ingredient is blood. So as long as you've got access to blood chances are you can make one. But It's gonna detonate in about fifty-four seconds. I was going to blow my way outta here. I know I'm not infected," he said, speaking very quickly.
Aika, for her part, hissed and slashed at Varius with sharp monkey-claws and tried to pull away, unwilling to relinquish her prize. It smelled of food and she was gonna eat it, explosives or not!
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:03 pm

"Your a robotic toy- for lack of a better word-. You don't eat," He told Aika, grabbing the 'bomb' and throwing it up in the air. He caught it as it came back down. "You don't need to eat," He noted absent-mindedly. "But for some reason you do. How strange," He mumbled.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 am

Apparently, Aika was angered by these actions, because she jumped up and clung on to Varius's head, chattering angrily.
The man (yet to have a name!) laughed. Well, a monkey clinging to a guy's head was pretty funny.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Varius grabbed Aika and put her down. He turned, eyes darker than before. "Be quite," He ordered darkly. "or your life will end sooner than you think."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:40 am

The man was slightly surprised by Varius's actions. "It's just a monkey. I doubt it understands what you're telling it, or what it's done wrong," he said, unsure as to whether this comment would earn him some sort of punishment.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:41 am

"I wasn't talking to the monkey."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:59 am

"Oh."
Aika flicked the tip of her tail at the two men and trotted down the hall with as much dignity as she could muster. Which was, not much.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Varius chuckled. "Such a waste of space, that man," he muttered and followed in pursuit of the monkey.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 pm

The man backed away, retrieving the jacket Varius had thrown to the floor. He shook his head, a million things going through his mind that he wasn't going to voice. He turned and ran away.
Aika continued in the direction of the docking bay.

~

Shana rubbed her head. Where was she? What was going on?
"Desdemona?" she whispered through the oppressive darkness. "Des?" Could she call her Des? Or would she burst into tears? "Are you here?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:43 pm

"W-what?" Desdemona asked, eyes suddenly opening. "M-mommy?" She asked, her eyes darting back and forth. "Mommy, where are you?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:16 am

"No, not your mother! It's me, Desdemona, it's Shana." She rubbed her shoulders. "It's cold in here. Are you okay? Where are you?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:30 am

"I-I don't know, Mommy," Desdemona continued. "I-I'm scared."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 am

"Just keep talking Desdemona. It's too dark to see you, so just keep talking so I can follow your voice, okay?" Shana said, using the wall to stand and steady herself.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:03 am

"Mommy," Desdemona started quietly, "I'm hungry."

Irkens get hungry too, you know. -________-
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:09 am

(I guess they must...)

"You're hungry? I guess I am a little too," Shana said, wondering if she had any food in her bag. She inched closer to where Desdemona's voice was coming from.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:16 am

Well, they could get hungry but not actually NEED to eat.... :/

"Yes..., Mommy, when can I come back home?" *CLANG* Something metal had hit against the wall. "Mommy," Desdemona whimpered, "why are they doing this to me?!"
Lights suddenly flickered on, revealing Desdemona, drenched in her own irken blood, several tubes connected to her body. It was truly a gruesome site. :'[

I feel terrible..., I like making innocent characters, but they always end up being tortured. ;^;
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 am

(Actually, that made me slightly sick... well, sorta shocked me for a second. The complete opposite happens with me... charries I love get put through hell. It's funny and sort of mean.)

Shana screamed, then turned in a circle and screamed again. And screamed. And screamed. Then screamed some more. She had never liked blood...
"Desdemona! Des-de-monaa!" she shouted between screams.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:39 am

Desdemona cringed, and put her hands over her antennas. "Y-You're n-not M-Mommy!" She shouted. "I-i..., WHERE ARE YOU MOMMY?! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST?!?" She sobbed.

I wonder what she means by Mommy.... >.>
Irkens don't have mothers..., I guess she's just special. xD
Sorry for shocking you. :[
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:58 am

(I'll get over it.)

"What are you doing?" Shana cried at whoever was in charge of this atrosity. "Why are you doing this?!"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:02 am

"To solve the problem, of course! What is a mere one irken's life compared to half of the population?!" A man- with slightly darker green skin and fairly short- shouted, his arms spread wide open. "We need answers, and this tiny, insignificant slave will give us what we need! A cure!" He looked triumphant.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:22 am

"Why are you getting the cure?" she demanded. Her mind was whirling, and ideas had already sprung to life. It was a bunch of rebels, and they were getting the cure so hey could bargain with the Empire. Of course the Empire would never do this to it's own citizens.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:33 am

"We, meaning the Empire, needs a cure. We're the Empire's scientists. It's our job to correct what we did wrong." He said.
Desdemona let out a cough, and spat her blood onto the floor.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:04 am

"You, you can't be with the Empire! This isn't right!" None of this made sense; all the brainwashing she had gone through her entire life was unravelling at the ends.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:11 am

"I-i don't want this...," Desdemona whispered. "Please, don't be sad...," Desdemona looked at Shana with an expressionless face. "I'll take your sadness, ok? You won't have to be sad anymore." she began to bite her lip, choking back a small sob, while Shana's despair began to disappear.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:39 am

Shana gasped as her sadness was taken, leaving behind a pleasant sort of emptiness. At that moment a man walked into the room.
"Donva!" Shana shouted. Her brother would make everything better. Donva raised himself up on his spider legs and rushed over to Shana. He scooped her up in his arms.
"Donva, I don't know what's going on. I'm scared. They've got Desdemona, they're hurting her!" Donva took a few seconds to figure out what his younger sister was babbling about. Then he shouted; "Let her go! Let that girl go, would you?!"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:11 pm

"Donva," The other irken said darkly, "don't you dare jeopardize our mission because if you do, I won't hesitate in ending your life." He stood firm on the matter, not moving to let the poor girl go.
"P-Please.., D-Don't do this," Desdemona managed to cough out. "I-I'm not worth it..., B-Besides," She looked up, blood still dripping from her mouth, eyes sad and tired, "it's for the good of the Em-" She was stopped by another fit of coughing, and a shock coursing through her body, practically destroying all will to live.
"Ah, so I see the shock is working quite nicely," The man mused and turned the dial up a notch. "Let's see how far you ca-"
There was a boom in the next room, then footsteps drawing closer and closer, soft yet still audible. There they were, Varius and Aika, standing in the doorway looking defiant and ready for the biggest fight of their lives.
Varius glanced quickly around the room before his eyes locked with hers, and he did something I never thought he would do. He let out a small sob. He shook it off, though, and let his feelings float away.
She'll try to absorb them, and hurt herself even more! He warned himself. Walking towards the center of the room, he screamed. "Who did this?! Let that sliming bastard show himself. I'll kill him! I'll kill all of you."
He wasn't meaning Shana in this threat, but if she got in his way he might actually do something he didn't want to do.
"Sadly, I'm not the leader of this experiment," The irken scientist said, clearly amused. "If I was I would of handled things..," He paused, searching for the right words, "humane." He said, and smirked.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:48 am

Donva dropped his sister on the ground and used one spider leg to push her against a wall, where he hoped she'd be safer. Then he pinned the other scientist under a spider leg, leaning down to speak to him in a dangerously calm voice.
"Listen to me, you filthy little toad, I am your superior. You will let her go, you will not bitch about it, and you will go and find another test subject!" He paused long enough to look at Varius, then turned back to the man.
"I'm pretty sure that this young man shares my feelings, and I don't think you want to cross all of us."
Aika let out a happy shriek and jumped on Donva's shoulders. She hissed at the man, though se didn't understand what in the world was going on.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:52 am

The man laughed hysterically. "So you would trade another's life for hers? How utterly selfish!" He smirked. "You people are all the same! Don't like the sight of one girl suffering, you just substitute with another poor soul! It's pathetic!"
Varius became enraged. "No one is going to be experimented on!" He declared, taking a step forward.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:59 am

"Shut up!" Shana screamed. "Just all of you, shut up for five seconds!" She pointed to Donva. "Explain."
Donva sighed, retracting his spider legs to return to normal height. He leaned heavily on his cane. "We have been hired to find a cure for the disease that has been sweeping through the planets. We think it may be fatal, so we need to find the cure fast. But I never thought you'd get caught uup in any of it..." Donva moved to ward his little sister. "Save it," she snapped. Donva stopped, hurt. His little sister was angry at him, he knew, because of what the other scientist had pointed out. But he only wanted to protect his little sister, and if that meant helping her little friend, then fine. He'd gladly sacrifice any of his studies to make Shana happy, she was his whole world. It had been a bad proposition, but anything for his younger sister.
"What's your side of it?" Shana asked the other scientist.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:08 am

The man brushed his arm off, glaring at them all, clearly annoyed. "We work for the Tallest, as he said. This girl is by far the best test subject we've had yet! Her infection has progressed faster than anyone else's! It's quite intriguing. We're trying to find out why this is happening. Unfortunately, the girl is going to die because of these tests. But what is one life compared to a nation?" He shrugged. "The Tallest, though, have no idea what we're doing, and even if they did, they wouldn't give an irk." He smirked. "Too busy eating snacks."
Varius grabbed the man's shirt and pinned him against the wall. "I'll kill you!"
"Great Irk, why is it that I'm always getting pinned to the wall?! He's the one who's in charge here!" The enraged scientist declared, pointing an accusing claw at Donva.
Varius turned his head, staring at Donva, clearly confused.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:57 am

Donva nodded. "That's sort of right. I'm in charge of a team, him included. But I'm just following more orders from higher up." He shrugged. "e has a He has a point, one life for the Empire is a very small price to pay. But..." a tired sigh. "it won't just be one life. You can only put a person through so many tests before their system shuts down." He ran his free hand over his antennas and rubbed his eyes.
Shana was horrified. "Is this what your precious work is?" she demanded furiously. "Killing people?"
"Shana, it isn't like that-"
"Save it!" The young Irken oved closer to Varius, the only person she wasn't totally freaked out by.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:06 am

Varius studied her and nodded. "This isn't right.., not at all!"
Desdamona shuddered. "I-I feel it.., the anger..., th-the pain.., no.., no, please!" She whimpered pitifully.
"Shana, keep your emotions under control," Varius ordered, suddenly looking calm and collected.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:28 am

"Why?" Shana asked, confused but obeying.
Donva hadn't moved. He just stood and leaned on his cane, dependant on it to keep him upright. "Please try to understand..." he begged, but he let the sentence hang, knowing nothing he said could renew his sister's trust or faith in him.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm

"Desdemona..., she's..., different," Varius told Shana uncertainly.
"You mean she has powers...," The scientist corrected.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:41 am

Shana shocked and at the same time, not surprised in the least. There was always a part of her that had know she was different...
"What kind of powers?" she choked out.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 am

"Emotions are a powerful thing...," Desdemona suddenly said, her voice quite and monotone. "Irkens aren't suppost to have them..., but..., some do. I-I have to..., have to," She coughed, blood now covering her shirt completely. She did her best to breath, even though irkens didn't need to. "Irkens don't need to do anything but k-kill." She managed to gasp. "T-they're m-meant to serve."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:10 am

That's what I've been saing all along, thought Shana, but she kept quiet. For the first time in her life she was questioning her entire belief system.
"That's enough. Let her down," Donva instructed flatly, breaking the silence.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:37 pm

"We can't," The scientist said, looking annoyed as ever. "That would kill her and the project."
"Indeed!" Another scientist declared, now walking towards them. She was taller than all the irkens in the room and therefore the head in command. "We wouldn't want to end her life so soon. Poor child, but it is for the Empire!" The male scientist nodded in agreement.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:08 am

Donva averted his eyes, not able to meet anyone's gaze by this point.
Shana was brought into submission by years of respecting her tallers, saluting to the woman before she even realised she was doing it.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:03 pm

The female regarded Shana with curiosity. "Now who, might I ask, are you?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:15 am

"I'm Donva's little sister, ma'am," she said, gesturing to the man leaning heavily on his cane next to her.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum