Toxic

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Toxic

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Varius looked at her questionably. "Were Irkens ever born naturally?" He thought out loud, not really expecting an answer from Shana.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:11 am

Shana shrugged. "I've never really thoght about it... I guess they must have been, at one time. I mean, no animals are born like Irkens, and other races are born naturally, so I suppose so. That's another thing you'd have to take up with Donva." She batted her eyelids thoughtfully.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 am

Varius suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. "I suppose we should go ask him." He told her.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:31 am

Shana shuffled. "I dunno... I think he might be working on... you know," the girl trailed off, regretting bringing Desdemona up.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 am

"Oh.., right, how stupid of me." Varius said, slumping down a little lower in his chair.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 am

Shana shrugged. "Don't worry about it. He's always working - if it's not one thing, it's another," she told him with a small sigh. She shuffled, and something jabbed her in the leg. Donva's keys... "Hey," she said, a smile spreading across her face, "Do you wanna go for a joyride?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Varius eyes brightened a little. "Do I ever!" He exclaimed.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:54 am

Shana plonked herself down in the driver's seat. She had always though Donva was a little classy; now she saw, that no matter how classy, Donva was still a guy. This thing went fast! It was a really sleek number, it must have cost a lot. Shana grinned. She'd never been allowed to drive her brother's car before. Now she knew why.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:01 am

Varius huffed a little, reluctant to get into the passengers side. "Are you positive you know how to drive this thing?" He asked sternly.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:27 am

Shana smiled. "I know enough to go fast," she said, a dangerous tone to her voice.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:31 am

Varius had a smile creeping over his face. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked in the same dangerous tone.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:40 am

Shana started it up, and began to move forward. "Oh, yes," she purred.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:42 am

"Just be..., careful," Varius cautioned her as they began to accelerate.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:48 am

Zoom! They were off. Going very fast indeed. Shana screamed, but not in fear. This was fun!
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:55 am

Varius gripped the seats, tears seeping out of the edges of his eyes so that they wouldn't dry out. "W-where are we going, exactly?!" He managed to gasp.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:27 am

Shana managed to roll the ship, though you wouldn't know as they were in space. She whirred to a halt. "Wanna drive?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:30 am

Varius grinned and unclipped his safety belt. ((Safety First! =D ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 pm

Shana slid from her seat. She crossed the small cabin and sat down in the passenger seat, making sure to put her seatbelt on this time. "Let's go!" she said, smiling.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:39 am

Varius surveyed the buttons in front of him, analyzing each one. "Let me see." He pressed a few carefully, watching as they changed color. His serious demeanor started to melt away and a wicked smiled crossed his face. "Hang on." He told her, pressing one last button. In an amazingly-spectacular blast of power they were suddenly across the unvierse. "Shit."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:42 am

"This is very possibly very bad," Shana said slowly. But there was still a huge grin on her face.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:49 am

"Maybe," Varius said, grinning back. "Well, there's always a way to get back. I think."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:09 am

"Why hurry? I'm sure there's better things to do." Shana was enjoying this, taking pleasure in libertaing herself - and her brother's ship.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:13 am

Varius glanced over at her. "Like what?" He asked.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:23 am

"Like..." Shana shrugged. "I don't know. But there's gotta be something else to do too."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:26 am

The two just sort of sat there for a while.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:48 am

"I... I guess we should go back then," Shana said, admitting defeat.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:01 am

"I suppose so," Varius agreed and typed in the area code from where they were before.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:06 am

"I hope Donva doesn't get too angry," she muttered. Shana groomed her antennas.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:10 am

"Ah, that won't be good." Varius said, as they returned to Donva's house. He unbuckled himself and turned towards Shana. "Thanks." He said, smiling sweetly for the first time since they had met.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:31 am

"My pleasure." Her hand reached out and brushed against his, but withdrew again.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:34 am

Varius looked a little confused but shrugged. He reached over and unbuckled her, much like he had used to do with Desdemona. "Come on, we might as well find out how everything is progressing." He said, helping her out of the seat.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:46 am

Shana nodded. Then asked; "How long have we been gone?" Travelling through space could sometimes mess up your perception of time.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:11 am

"Probably no longer than an hou- 2 YEARS?!" Varius said, clearly suprised. "How the hell could that have happened?!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:09 am

"Two years? Years? As in consists of months? That kind of years? That's so bad! I missed my exams at school! I failed! those were important!" Shana didn't seem to grasp the seriousness of the situation. Oh, wait, here it comes. "What about the disease?" she yelped. "What if it killed everybody? We might be the only ones left!" She gasped. "Donva! Oh, I hope he's okay."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Varius took her arm and led her inside cautiously. "Stay behind me," He warned. "Who knows what could possibly be lurking here."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:33 am

Shana nodded. She slid into step behind Varius.
Inside, the lights were off. Shana was tempted to put them on, but she didn't want to touch anything. "Donva?" Her voice was echoey and weird, it seemed like ti was the wrong place to talk.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:21 pm

"Shhh," Varius shushed her. "It is best to be quiet in dark places such as these. Who knows what might sneak around." He continued forward then suddenly stopped. His antennas parked up at the sound of something speeding across the room. A rat perhaps?
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:40 am

"What was that?" Shana assked fearfully. She grabbed Varius's hand and arm almost without realising it, glancing around.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:20 pm

"I don't know." He said, pulling her in closer. He reached into his pocket and took out a small flashlight. He clicked it on, and took a step forward, his breath caught fast in his throat. "What do you think happened?" He whispered to Shana.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:12 am

"I don't know," she squeked. "Tell me what you think so I can agree with you."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Varius continued stepping forward with the utmost care. Well, obviously not enough care because within the next three steps he had fallen through a gaping hole in the middle of the room, accidentally taking Shana with him.
"Agh," He grunted, trying his best to breath though Shana was sitting on his chest. "Where a-are we?" He gasped.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:40 am

"We're in a hole," Shana observed. She took Varius's light and shone it around - though she didn't need to. Coming from one side of the room they had fallen into through the hole was a glass tube emitting a glowing green light. Inside the tube was a body... an Irken body. Desdemona... or her clone.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:47 am

Varius blinked then stood up, rushing over to the tube. He placed his hands on it carefully, as if it would break with even the slightest touch. "If Desdemona is here.." Varius started slowly, "then where is your brother?" He asked, turning towards Shana.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:50 am

"Right here," came a whispery voice. It was Donva... or might have been, once. It was now a cheap knock off. His skin was a frighteningly plae green, like a plant that had been shut away in the dark for too long. His eyes were milky and pale. He moved with his spider legs because his legs were wasted to stick thin limbs which would crumple under his weight.
"Don't come too close, I wou;dn'tt want you to catch anything. That is, if you're real..."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:53 pm

"Real?" Varius demanded. "How did this happen? Are..., are you going to be ok?" His voice cracked at the end, making him glower. This isn't suppose to happen! I'm an elite, for Irk's sake! Why am I feeling such strong emotions all the time?!
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:06 am

"Ok? I think I'm far from that..." Donva ticked over on his spider legs to Desdemona's tank. She was asleep and limp, her eyes closed in a soft way. He ran his hand down the tank. "She's the only one left, you know. Her and you two, and some others who managed to escape before it was too late. She used to talk to me. I was slightly crazy, I think."
Shana's voice shook. "Donva, tell us what's going on. You're not making much sense."
"Aren't I? I wouldn't know. I haven't spoken to anyone since... well, a year and a half I suppose. It's really quite simple, what's going on. This is the disease." He motioned to his sad, deformed body. "Or, this is what the cure looks like. They had to make one quickly; they didn't have time to get all the bugs out." He let out a deranged laugh. "So, those who weren't killed by it wound up like me! As I said, some ran off before things really picked up. nobody knows if they survived or not. You two are the last normal Irkens left. And Desdemona here, of course. I could have woken here up long ago, but the only reason she hasn't caught the disease yet is because she's in that tank. It stopped it reaching her body. I don't know if I'm still contagious... but you've been breathing my air for several minutes now, so we shall soon find out. Don't worry; I have the cure in my possesion. It won't be pretty, but you'll live." Again that oh-so-slightly-crazy laugh. "Though, I'm still unsure of whether or not you are real. That is the question, isn't it?"

(I'm sorry, Donva! I couldn't resist. But I do like you much better now. Razz)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:19 am

((Oh, I like him too! >:] ))
Varius stared at Donva for a long time. His eyes flickered around as he decided whether or not he should say what he was thinking. He let out a small gush of air. "I can't get the disease." He said quietly.
Desdemona's eyes snapped open at the sound of his voice, so strained and pitiful. Her eyes slid from person to person, as if she wasn't really seeing anything at all. She didn't utter sound, though, so no one took notice.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:31 am

"What? Do you mean you're immune?" Donva asked, tipping his head to the side. It would be nice to have a friend who wouldn't die from having contact with him. Again, he would have woken Desdemona, but he didn't want her to get sick. She was a shining light in the darkness and a mocking reminder of what he once was. He looked at the PAK sitting on the table. It was hooked up to the body in the tank but inactive -- he didn't want her to see him like this, really. He didn't want anyone to see him. But Desdemona was stil semi-conscious and thinking within her own mind.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:39 pm

"I am," Varius said slowly, "because my pak was programmed not to catch it." He paused for a minute. "I..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:49 pm

"You..." Donva prompted.
"Wait," Shana said. "I thought that it was a thing your body shell caught?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next