Toxic

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Toxic

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 am

"No..., well, yes, in a way." Varius sighed heavily, and sat cross-legged on the ground. "The Tallest decided they were going to make their servants more obedient." He pointed to Desdemona. "She just so happened to be a servant, so got the worst of the disease." He took in a deep breath. "There was an accident in the programing anddd..., every irken made in that time period was cursed with the disease. Only a certain few, like me and other elite, including the Tallest, were programmed not to catch it." He leaned back on his hands. "This is only a theory, but I think everyone who wasn't programmed not to catch it caught it and eventually, well, died." He narrowed his eyes. "All of them, I suppose."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 am

Donva took in this information. "I screened the disease out of her clone... Or, I think I did." He passed his hands over his eyes. "It's difficult to know, though. The disease damages the opticals." His eyes were milky and filmy, and he didn't seem to be able to see very well. He could, however, make out shapes and movement, and his eyes were very sensitive to light. Extremely so. That was why he lived in the darkness; he couldn't tolerate even moderately dim light
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:22 am

"It effects all of your body." Varius reminded him. "Why didn't you just prepare another body for yourself and wipe the disease from your pak?" He asked.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:06 am

"This body has it's advantages too," Donva replied. "Your senses are hugely advanced, something the PAKs can't enhance. Though my eyesight is depleated, my hearing, my sense of smell, the things I feel, they are all incredible. And I'm not done with the experiments. I'm conducting experiments which require a live subject. Here," he said, moving over to a filing cupboard and pulling out papers.
"This is when I was trying to find out what light does to my type. 'Subject's forearm has been exposed to three hours of ultraviolet light. symptoms are; etreme skin damage, moderate flesh damage, soreness and inflamation of exposed area.' Incredible," he muttered, rubbing a scarred patch of his forearm.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:51 am

"Incredible?!" Varius yelled angrily. "You think destroying yourself is incredible!? You're sick!" He spat, putting an arm between him and Shana.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 am

"Well, obviously," Donva muttered. "I think I'm the perfect example of a sick person, wouldn't you say?" His apparent tone irritated Shana. She hated what her older brother had become.
"There has to be a way to help you," she told him. He shook his head. "Firstly, I am still doubtful of your existance. Secondly, I do not need help, not the kind you are thinking of anyway."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:10 pm

"I didn't plan on helping you," Varius replied truthfully. "It's just your current..., form disgusts me." He took a step forward. "Here," He took a spare wire hanging from Donva's pak and pulled him down by it. "You think I'm real now?" He asked, their eyes on the same level now.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:04 am

Shana could see the sanity trying to struggle up through the murky layers of confusion and isolation. She steppped forward and removed Varius's hand, allowing Donva to return to his proper height. "He's a scientist," she told Varius. "He knows what the brain is capable of. He probably thinks this is all a halucination or something."
"Possibly. Talk quieter, love. I have very good hearing. And to answer you, Varius, my current form disgusts me also. But there is so much knowledge to learn from it." He ran his hand, ver deliberately, over the scarred patch on his arm. "And knowledge does not come without a price."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:27 pm

"You're a monster," Varius scoffed. "Even after some of the things I've seen..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:52 am

"Mm, I'm sure you've seen all sorts compared to me," Donva said. That could have been sarcastic; he had been, and still was, a scientist, and that was not a pretty job, judging by what he talked about with his friends when they came round. If they came round any more, if they were still alive now.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm

"I'm an elite spy for the Irken Armada." Varius said, his voice rough as if he was struggling with someone or something. "I have seen smeets data devoured by a computer virus, causing them to come out mutated and deformed..., I've seen mother Irkens eat their loved ones after going mad...., You can't even imagine it. Every time I try to help someone they just end up worse off."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 am

Donva nodded. He didn't very much want to tell them what he had seen, the things that had happened... at least he no longer had his legs, and therefore his limp, to remind him of the worst.
"If they always wind up worse, why do you 'help' them? After the amount of bad luck you have just described, anyone with half a proccessing unit would have given up. So there must be something more."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:58 pm

"I can't!" Varius yelled, beating his fists onto the ground. "Don't you get it? I'm a defect! I can't do anything right, yet I try anyway! Why, why did those damn Tallests enlist me into the elite?! Why were they so stupid!" He beat his fists down again, anger and hatred coursing through his body.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Shana had backed up against Desdemona's tank by this point, quite alarmed. She hit something with her elbow and an alarm stated to bleep.
"Oh dear..." Donva mued. "That doesn't sound good. I do hope nothing explodes; I only just cleaned this place."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Varius yanked Shana's arm and pulled her her close to him, away from the alarm's source. "You have to be careful!" He hissed at her, though not in an unkind way.
His eyes analyzed his surroundings, his expression filled with deep concentration. He finally notice that it was just a very old copy machine printing out papers. He stared at it, then turned to Donva. "Is that one of the only things in here that isn't broken?" He asked.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:25 am

"Everything here is in working order," Donva hissed. "But that I keep going because I enjoy it's company and it is useful. Go ahead and take a look, if you like."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 am

Varius scanned the room again, noticing that, although everything had layers of dust on it, it was still in working condition.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:10 am

Shana couldn't keep her eyes off of Desdemona's body. "D-do you want to wake her up, Varius?" she asked meekly. This was all a little confusing to her, poor thing.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 am

"I'm not sure." He replied, looking back at the glass. "I don't want her to get infected, but..., this is no life for a little girl!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:38 am

"It's not really life, more suspended animation. But do what you want," Donva told Varius. He was half-climbing the far wall, no doubt working on his next experiment. "It's in your hands now. I just did what you told me. To fix what I had done..." A strange expression crossed the Irken's face.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Varius cocked his head a little but gave a determined nod. He would do it.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:00 am

"How do you wake her?" Shana asked.
"Oh, it's simple enough. You just type your comands into the console next to the tank and it should work," Donva said with a shrug of his hideous shoulders.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Varius stepped forward and placed his hands on the keys. He typed in what he wanted slowly, taking time to think about each action. Finally, he took out a chip from his pocket and inserted it into the computer, having the information placed into her pak.
Her eyes, once squinted, suddenly snapped open as the information was loaded.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri May 02, 2008 7:52 am

Shana grabbed Varius's arm, not wanting to touch her older brother because he was still a little scary looking to her. "What's she doing?" the girl whimpered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri May 02, 2008 1:45 pm

"Downloading information." He told Shana. "It's the anti-virus code."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat May 03, 2008 7:38 am

"Can we have it too?" Shana asked, confused. If there was an anti-virus code, why had everyone died or wound up like Donva? Unless it was a code specific to Desdemona...
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun May 04, 2008 12:14 am

"Only certain Irkens are actually compatible with this particular anti-virus. If you aren't, well..." He paused, his eyes sliding over to Donva. "Well, let's just leave that it." He turned back to the computer. "I was actually saving this for my older sister..., but she isn't around any more for me to give it to her." He looked a little sad but kept clicking away on the panels.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun May 11, 2008 2:25 am

"What happened to your older sister?" Shana asked. Even after civilisation's collapse she was still up for a bit of gossip.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun May 11, 2008 4:00 am

"She got infected...," He started, "but that's not what killed her in the end."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun May 11, 2008 4:03 am

Shana tipped her head to one side. "What did then?"
Donva lurked up behind them.
"How is she?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun May 11, 2008 4:21 am

"Fine," Varius said, ignoring Shana for the moment, "the procedure is almost complete."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun May 11, 2008 5:10 am

Shana pouted, not pleased at being ignored.
"Is everything working properly?" Donva asked, staring intently at the screen and the clone.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun May 11, 2008 5:12 am

"Yes....," He said. They waited together for a few moments.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun May 11, 2008 5:28 am

Shana drummed her fingers. "What's happening?" she asked.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun May 11, 2008 7:09 am

"She's taking her time," Varius commented. He walked away from the panels and sat on the ground. He felt incredibly tired.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum