Toxic

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Toxic

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:59 pm

"Huh?" Desdemona's antennas perked up. "Yes..., I'm their maid/cook/waitress/book keeper. They didn't want to pay 500 other people so I do it all." She smiled warily. "It's hard work but pays well. It's enough to keep my family going." Her eyes teared up again after the mention of her family. "I-I might never see them again! I'll p-probably never see them again!" She sat down suddenly, unable to go any further.
Varius had somehow found them again and, with no care what-so-ever, swung Desdemona onto his shoulder. "She does this a lot," Varius said, his tone bland as if he was EXTREMELY bored. "She won't go on unless you make her."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 am

"Oh," Shana said, surprised at Varius' lack of emotion toward his companion's outbursts. She hurried over to the shoulder Desdemona was slung over and began talking to her. "I wouldn't worry too much about this," she assured her. "My big brother is a scientist and he'll be working on a cure already. We'll be out of here tomorrow lunchtime!" Her voice was filled with confidence when she said this, as if she truly believed it. And she did. For Shana, the world was very black-and-white. The Empire was good, the enemies of the Empire were bad. Her brother was brilliant and could do anything, and because they were the good guys they would come out on top.
Poor kid.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:47 am

Desdemona shook her head. "I think we're going to die," She said quite bluntly. "No one will help a bunch of miserable, infected irkens like us. Not even master."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:16 am

"That isn't true!" Shana nearly shouted. "The Empire values the lives of all its' citizens equally. We won't die... Will we, Varius?" She had to ask. She convinced herrself that it wasn't because her faith in the Empire was wavering in the face of this strange girl's doubts, but because she wanted to find other people who believed the things she did. But she had to work to convince herself.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:43 pm

Varius turned and gave Shana a cold glare. "Don't kidd yourself." He hissed. "If anyone is going to get us out it's us and no one else." He turned and started walking faster. "Everyone knows that. We can't always rely on other people, especially the Empire."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 am

Shana was shocked. What was wrong with these people?! Why didn't they understand that the Empire was their best and closest friend? She frowned but continued following them.
"How are we gonna get us out, then?" she asked. "And why don't you trust the Empire?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Varius sighed and turned again. "I'm not suppost to trust anyone. You wouldn't understand."
Turning again Desdemona was now facing Shana. "So.., where did you acquire such an odd piece of machinery?" She asked, now calm, and nodded towards the monkey.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:18 am

Shana suddenly became proud again. "My brother engineered her," she said, smiling. "But she seems to cause me more trouble than anything. I have trained her to fetch, though, which is useful."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:45 am

"Ok...," Desdemona trailed off, not sure on how to continue a conversation like this one.
"So, where exactly are we heading?" Varius suddenly asked.
"I thought you were leading.." Desdemona cried, now distressed. "We're not LAST, our weee??" She started to hyperventilate.
"Calm down!" Varius said, panicking himself. "Talk to her!" Varius ordered Shana.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:18 am

"Ah, um, the-the monkey can do tricks too! Do you want to see some tricks, Desdemona?" Shana babbled, trying to keep the girl from bursting into fresh tears.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 am

"S-sure..," She mumbled, a bit scared because last time the monkey attacked her. :/
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:51 am

"Okay. Aika, Aika, roll over," Shana said. She hoped it would work. The monkey could do tricks but usually Shana had to ask her brother. But Aika rolled over, her leash(?) tangling slightly.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 am

Desdemona gave the slightest smile, even letting a small giggle escape her lips.
"Keep going," Varius hissed, though his eyes showed that he was enjoying it too.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:05 am

"Um, kay, what about this..." she picked the monkey up and held her near Desdemona. "Aika, shake," she said. The little monkey reached her paw out to Desdemona.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:13 am

Desdemona wasn't sure, but she reached out anyways, squeezing her eyes shut, waiting for something to happen.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 am

Aika took Desdemona's hand. Shana was amazed that the monkey was doing what she was told for once.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:21 am

Desdemona smiled, a shy, innocent smile that could brighten even the darkest of nights. "T-thank-you," She said steadily, trying to keep her voice level.
Varius turned back ahead, not allowing anyone to see the soft smile that played across his lips.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:29 am

Shana laughed until the little monkey jumped on to Varius' shoulder. But thankfully she didn't do anything to make a nuisance of herself. She just chattered in a friendly way, leaning over to look at Desdemona's face.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 am

Desdemona buried her head into Varius's back, shying away from the now friendly monkey.
"Careful," Varius said, shrugging Desdemona back up again.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:17 am

Shana felt slightly alone now, with everyone hanging off of Varius, but she shrugged it off. Feeling like that was a childish thing to do.
To her left was a long, dark corridor. "I wonder where that leads," she whispered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:09 am

Varius glance that way before taking a hold of Shana's hand. "Stay close," he warned her. "I feel like something around here isn't exactly.., right in a way."
Desdemona shivered, though it was not cold.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:13 am

Shana blushed slightly when Varuis took her hand, but she quickly forgot it. This place was giving her the creeps. Maybe she was just picking up everyone else's feelings, but even Aika wasn't happy.
"Did anybody else hear that?" Shana whimpered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:25 am

Varius's antennas perked up, and he turned suddenly, dropping Desdemona carefully into the arms of Shana. "Protect her with your life," He commanded, "and don't you dare get hurt either!" He sped off into the direction of the alley, clearly alert and ready to kill.
"W-where is V-varius going?!" Desdemona asked, grabbing Shana's shirt with her two hands, clinging to her for dear life. "I-is- w-will- I...," She stopped, immediately relaxing for some reason. "He'll be fine," She murmured and closed her eyes. She had fallen asleep!
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:29 am

Only after Desdemona had fallen asleep did Shana realise that Aika had gone with Varius. "Stupid monkey!" she hissed. She pulled Desdemona over to a wall sp she could support her better. Her legs were shaking badly, mostly from fear.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:42 am

Varius stopped suddenly, looking around, waiting. "What the-?" He almost fell back in surprise when he met eye to eye with Shana's monkey, Aika. "Why did you?" He stopped, eyes narrowing. "Will you help me for the sake of your master and Des?" He asked, hoping that the monkey would understand, even if he had to plead.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:03 am

Aika made some clicking noises and cocked her head to one side. It seemed she semi-understood...
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:33 am

"Taking this as a yes, Varius grabbed the monkey and threw it into the dark depths of the alley. "Fetch!" He yelled.
There was a bang and someone hissing the word 'ow'.
"Are you ok?" Varius asked, locating the now angry monkey and shoving it behind him protectively. "Don't worry, I'll give you extra treats and random stuff like that." he murmured.
"I'm ok, but in less than three seconds you won't be."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:42 am

Aika re-adjusted her harness angrily and hissed into the darkness. She was ticked off now and it was personal, sort of.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:54 am

"I said I was sorr-," Varius only had a second to dodge the ongoing attack. He need only make the slightest movement to stop from being hit. "You have no aim." He said solemnly to the darkness.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:59 am

Aika slid slowly into the darkness. Her eyes were better than Varius' and she could see a shape. She got ready to spring.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:10 am

"No, Aika," Varius warned. He cursed inwardly. "He's to much for you to over power!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:21 am

Aika snarled and leapt. Her small figure scrambled all over the stranger, too fast for them to catch her. she scratched and bit when she could, but mostly she was just trying to annoy and distract.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:33 am

Varius caught this as a sort of distraction behavior, (haha)and plunged forward, a knife held in his hands. The figure lay on the ground now, completely imobilized. "Tell me who you are and what you want or I'll slit your throat!"
The person coughed and then grinned in a maniac like manner. "I'm a diversion!" He spat.
"Oh.., no!" Varius turned backward and made an insane dash to the end of the alley, hoping and praying that they were ok.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:36 am

(Oh, that was good!)

Aika ran after him and got back on to his shoulder. she sensed his emotioins, but didn't really understand the situation.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:24 am

He suddenly slowed, nearing the end of the alley, knowing far too well that they were already gone. "Damnit!" He screamed. Where could they be now?!
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:03 am

Aika climbed to the ground. She bristled her golden fur and tipped her head to one side as if to ask Varius, "Well? Where are they?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:10 am

"Grrrrr, HOW AM I SUPPOST TO KNOW?" He demanded.

((not really sure on where they went.., were probably kidnapped by some Varius haters..., or spies. :3 ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:14 am

Aika shuffled indignantly. Then she sniffed the air and crept to the place where shana and Desdemona had been sleeping. The monket began to follow some inmaginary path... she seemed to have caught the girl's scents.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 am

Varius raised an imaginary eyebrow, but followed none the less. "How could I have been so stupid?!" He hissed under his breath.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:24 am

The furry little... it wandered down the hall, sniffing the scent the whole wa. Then she froze as if she'd found something.
Aika scurried behind some crates...
and began eating something that she had found on the floor! Just some snack, though very useful as she had been getting peckish.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:47 am

Varius grew angry at the pathetic monkey. His stomach(?) let out a loud growl. He looked down and glared at his..., err..., stomach? "Stupid, useless thing." He muttered, not exactly talking about his stomach(?) or Aika. "I'm leaving," He said, taking something out of his bag. "I'll find her without you!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:57 am

Aika chattered loudly and began pulling on a metal thing embeded in the floor. It looked like a handle of some description...
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:02 am

Varius cocked his head ever so slightly. "Pfft," He hissed, sticking his lizard tung out, "I could've found that." He made his way over to the monkey, eyes narrowed and arms crossed. Taking hold of the door handle he pulled it open. Walking in, he realized the monkey had led him into a bar. "What the hell?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:11 am

Aika made a sound that could have been laughter and jumped to Varius' shoulder. She blinked, her eyes glittering brightly in the lighting.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:26 am

Varius glared at her before walking in, eyes scanning his surroundings. Lousy place, he thought to himself. "Hey, anyone seen a chick come through here with a little infected girl?" He demanded. "If you could provide any information.."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:41 am

Aika climbed up on to one of the chanderliers. She picked something small and metalic, examined it, and gripped it with her tail. From here she had a good view of the bar.
A man laughed humorlessly from a dark corner. "Yeah, I seen 'em. And they ain't comin' back, not the same, anyway."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:43 am

"What do you mean by that?!" Varius demanded, turning towards the man. He was ready to kill him just because of the way he talked.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:54 am

"I mean, them two girls ain't coming back the same as you last saw them. They take 'em away, and do somethin' to 'em, and when they come back, they ain't any better and they've also lost their minds. Those two girls are doomed." The man shrugged. "A pity, because they seemed pretty."
Aika jumped back onto Varius' shoulder, the metal thing still gripped in her tail.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:57 am

"Which way were they heading?" Varius asked calmly.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:01 am

The man laughed again. "Them men in uniform were draggin' 'em off, to the docking bay. Hope ya got yaself a fast ship, mate."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next