Alamestea

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Alamestea

Post  Cole on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:31 am

Phoenix had arrived imeaditlly seeing Veran as a oppient landed right beside her Talons at the ready
"well then perhapes we can keep in contact if you like?" Durzan said
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 am

(yay i started page 3 two in a row *victory dance*)
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:33 am

"Veran, I don't want you to get hurt." Phiona said telepathicly. Veran stood his ground, he was quick, quicker than Phoenix. He knew if she attacked, he could hide in the snow and not be seen.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:37 am

"im sorry i do need to keep going is there a way i can contact you again for the next time im around?" Durzan said to Phiona as he mounted onto Phoenix
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:39 am

"Ah yes. I'm not sure how you will, we could meet up sometime?" Phiona said with a glint in her eye. (Is there a form of contact in this time?)
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:42 am

"Well then how about i met you in the underground some time soon?" Durzan said has Phoenix got ready to fly

( i havnt the slightest idea we could make somthing up though)
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:44 am

(Its yours and CAs rp, so you decide, and we should not post as much without her here...)

"Ok, that sounds good." Phoina said.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:50 am

Durzan threw a small object to Phonia " Take this it will help me find you" DUrzan said as Phoenix start to lift off
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 am

Phiona looked at the small object. Veran gave a nasty look at her.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:00 am

Durzan look at his Data pad as they flew to cheak that the tracker was working
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:37 am

"We should go home." Phiona said telepathicly to Veran. And they flew home.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:54 am

"Think they were cops?" Cheim asked as Winter paced angrily around.
"I don't know. Maybe. She didn't seem like one," the ageless woman replied. "But something's going on."
"We control our own destiny," Cheim started.
"And should we find out Fate's plans for us," Winter continued.
"We would do the opposite,"
"Just to spite Fate and Destiny alike. I know, I know. Thanks Cheim. But that saying only works in theory."
"It worked for us before. We can keep running, no matter what. You know that." Winter didn't answer the griffin. She stared out of the bay window at a figure in the snow. "I'll be right back," she said quietly.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:23 am

When they arrived home, Phiona went inside and Veran followed. They found something to eat and sat down. "We had a busy day today." She said telepathicly to Veran. "We should get a good sleep tonight so we are ready for tomorrow." Phiona said telepathicly and continued eating her food.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:03 am

Winter answered the door. There was a man standing there. He didn't look very dangerous. Small and thin, poorly dressed.
"Can I help you?" she asked. The man seemed nervous. "I, I..." he stuttered, stepping further away. Winter left her door and stepped into the snow. Before she knew what was happening, there was a wolf - the man's aurie? - jumping at her. Thankfully, before the wolf knew what was happening, she was pinned under one of Cheim's huge paws.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 am

(Wait, is it night or day?)

Veran had a worried look in his eyes. He was always scared when they went underground because he was in there once and it didn't go very well. He shuddered of the thought of being sent back in there.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:09 am

(Uh, is night okay for you?)

Winter composed herself quickly. She smoothed out her dress, turned to the man and said; "I suggest that you do as I say or Cheim will kill her. I think she's already struggling for breath, look." It was true. The wolf was trying in vain to get out from under Cheim's heavy paw, and her breath was slightly gaspy. "Do come inside," Winter said with the smile that was constantly plastered on her face. The man took a hesitant step inside, then several faster ones when Cheim increased the pressure on the wolf. Winter followed him inside.
Cheim loosed his grip on the wolf and she immediately tried to run. Cheim casually knocked her over and dragged her inside with no effort at all.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:28 pm

"Are you worring about underground again?" Phiona asked Veran telepathicly.
"Yes..." Veran said. (Whenever these two are talking, its telepathicly cause I don't wont to write that everytime.)
"Don't worry, I will never let you get hurt like that again." She said to calm him down.
"But what if you can't or you get attacked or-" Veran said and got cut off.
"Look, it was unfair. You were against a Dragon. She could fly." She said.
"But still, I don't won't anything to happen." Veran said and went to sleep.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am

(Yeah same for me whenever Winter and Cheim converse it's always telepathically. If they're around other people I'll put it in italics and that'll mean the same thing.)

Winter lead everyone down to the basement. It was dark and even colder down there. She flicked on the lights but did nothing about the temperature. It was as if she couldn't even feel it. Cheim was carrying the man's wolf aurie simply because that was easier than making her walk. He dropped her on the ground and pinned her down with his bird-like fore-paw while Winter tied the stranger to a chair.
"Let's start with the basics," Winter said. "What are your names?" The man didn't answer at first, but when Winter started across the room towards him he sputtered; "I'm Parker Donalds and my aurie is Halerin." Winter smiled a smile as cold as her name. "Why did you attack me?" She had figured out by now that the whole situation had been a set-up; the man had lead her into the snow and into the reach of his aurie. But had apparently forgotten to figure in Cheim.
"I, we..." Winter didn't hurry him. She had all night and longer. "I was asked to by someone. I don't know who. Their identity was something they kept secret." He shivered. "It's awfully cold down here."$ Winter fetched him a blanket and threw it over him. Then she took his wallet. Inside was his ID - he was who he said he was - a library card, various reciepts and other rubbish - and a lot of cash. "They pay you up front?"
"No. That's... that's mine," he said, looking embarrassed. So the scruffy outfit was just that. An outfit. "The whole thing was a setup," she muttered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:23 am

Phiona was awake. She was thinking about things. They went racing around her head. Sad thoughts and happy thoughts. Some that made her laugh and some that made her eyes begin to tear up. She didn't like looking into the past but sometimes it was good to.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:29 am

Parker nodded. "It was a setup."
Winter stood stiffly for a few moments. "I'll go get you some food," she said curtly.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:31 am

(We should possibly wait for Cole?)

Phiona slowly drifted to sleep even though she normally didn't sleep much in the night.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Phienox landed in front of a run down building bearly more than some large ruins
"Well were here" said Durzan
two hooded figures stood close to the only visable door into the complex both with an Eagle purched on thier shoulder...
Durzan and his Aurie started walking towards the building the two people moved infront of the door as thier Auire flew from thier shoulders
As they came closer Durzan showed a sumble to them and muttered a few words to make them part, as he walked through the door into a small hall which from the outside of the building woudl not look like it could fit inside there was the normal sign saying Grace and Glory
*sigh* where finally home" Durzan said to Pheniox
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:11 am

Winter was in her kitchen making food for her attacker. Cheim was downstairs, the wolf still pinned to the ground. She made it as nice as she could; after all, this would be the man's last meal.
She mixed in a white powder - synthrix. It was tasteless and dissolved in any liquid. It left no trace in the systems of humans or animals. Synthrix was extremely poisonous and extremely pricey. But it was the cleanest form of killing in Winter's opinion; she laughed slightly as she remembered the way Durzan had killed the man at the Underground. Screaming, blood everywhere, so messy! But then again, Winter never had liked getting messy or dirty. Mud, no. Dirt, no. A random stranger's blood? No, no, no! Her blood was fine, Cheim's was just as good, but not some scuzzy guy's from the Underground. Oh well, all to their own.
Winter washed her hands thouroughly - no good poisoning herself - and finished preparing the meal.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:43 am

Phiona woke up only to see Veran sitting by the window gazing at the stars. "Are you OK?" She asked in a comforting voice. He looked up, a little starteled. "Oh yes, I'm fine." He said quietly. "How about we go for a little walk?" She asked. He replied with a nod and walked towards the door with Phiona behind.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 am

Durzan was walking towards his room when a young boy came running up to him yelling his name " Durzan we have an urgent mission its a rookie in trouble again" He said as he handed him a small data chip
"I hate new guys... *sigh* met me out front now and can you stop in the armoury and pick up the normal things please" Druzan said yo Pheniox

Durzan ran past the gurds on his way out and jumpmed on Pheniox's back as they sped off into the distance Durzan look at his data pad to find where to go
"Well its all to Winters house again i think i know what they needed that recon for now, lets get there before she kills him poor guy" Durzan said to Pheinox

When they arrived Durzan slammed his fist on the door as to knock
"WINTER OPEN THE DOOR" Durzan yelled
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:24 am

Durzan was walking towards his room when a young boy came running up to him yelling his name " Durzan we have an urgent mission its a rookie in trouble again" He said as he handed him a small data chip
"I hate new guys... *sigh* met me out front now and can you stop in the armoury and pick up the normal things please" Druzan said yo Pheniox

Durzan ran past the gurds on his way out and jumpmed on Pheniox's back as they sped off into the distance Durzan look at his data pad to find where to go
"Well its all to Winters house again i think i know what they needed that recon for now, lets get there before she kills him poor guy" Durzan said to Pheinox

When they arrived Durzan slammed his fist on the door as to knock
"WINTER OPEN THE DOOR" Durzan yelled
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:45 am

On their walk, they saw Winter's house. She thought about going in but she didn't. They walked futher along and sat down. It was cold but Phiona could controll her body not to feel it.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 am

Winter had watched him die, watched him fall silently asleep as his life ebbed away. It was beautiful, really. The young man was now slumped in the chair, his aurie silent in Cheim's shadow.
They heard a banging upstairs, someone shouting. Winter scowled slightly. She cast a lookk at Cheim. "You know what to do," she said.
b, She made her way to the door, stalling as much as possible. Finally, she opened it. "Can I help you?" Winter asked Durzan politely.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 am

Phiona could see Durzan talking to Winter. She had seen this before. She thought they might be meeting up. They seemed quite friendly together. Then she remembered the underground. He had killed that man. Phiona sighlently sneeked up behind them as close as she dared. Then watched.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:56 am

"Well for a start i want my brother back before you kill him" Durzan said as politly as he could through gritted teeth as he form an emergy ball behind his back Phienox prepared herself for a fight
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:58 am

"Well for a start i want my brother back before you kill him" Durzan said as politly as he could through gritted teeth as he form an emergy ball behind his back Phienox prepared herself for a fight
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:03 am

Phiona over heard what he said. Winter, a murderer? That didn't sound right. She didn't budge but did make a little noise from the fright of hearing that.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:01 am

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," Winter said in an airy, almost hypnotic voice. Cheim appeared behind her, his huge figure lurking behind her. "If you don't mind, I have things that I need to do."
"Are they gone?" she asked Cheim in her mind.
"Well hidden with the rest. Nobody'll find them."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:00 am

"Then you wont mind if have a quick look through just to cheak?" Durzan said as he steped a little closer to Winter
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:11 am

Phiona didn't know what to do. It was late, maybe it was early. "Do you know whats going on?" She asked Veran.
"No, I don't and I don't know if its any of our business."He said quickly.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:42 am

"Of course I mind!. Banging on my door at this time of night-" she glanced down at her watch. "morning! Now you get out of here before I call the authorities, or you'll be sorry." Her voice was deadly calm and cold and serious. "Get off my property!"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:00 am

Phiona at this stage was very, very scared and ducked down as low as her body would let and she crawled into a bawl with Veran tucked around her. She was considering getting out to invade their conversation. She thought if it got any worse she would, but it was best to be un-seen right at this moment.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:11 am

"Really.?.?.? your reputation is agest you thier" Durzan said as he pulled the hand out from behide his back with the energy ball to make it very ofveiously seen
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:36 am

Winter didn't flinch. "Believe me, the police and I... have a special arrangement. As far as they know, my record is perfectly clean." She smirked coldly. "I suggest you leave before you get hurt, Durzan. I'm more than I look. "
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 am

Durzan moved the enery ball right beside Winters face so that sparks of energy hit her face "Im not talking about what the police know" Durzan said coldly
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:27 am

Winter still didn't move. Though the spark seemed to hit her, it sizzled out as it reached her. "You can't hurt me, Durzan," she told him. "I'm invincible." This was not technically true, but she felt like she was.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:11 am

Durzan Crushed the energy ball making his hand smoke from the lingering energy "you'll see what i can do if i found you killed him" With this Durzan turn and started walking back to the road
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:16 am

Winter stared after him, attempting to crush the smile that was tugging at her lips. She slowly closed the door, turning to Cheim.
"I think we have to move, hun," [i/]she said.
[i]"We stayed a long time. I was wondering when people would get suspicious."
"Well, I suppose that's what you get for helping people,"
Winter said, remembering when Durzan had knocked on her door. She knew she should have let him stay in the snow, but damned compassioin wouldn't allow her to do that.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:31 am

Druzan spotted Phiona hiding and walked up to her to ask "Were you spying on us???"
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:44 am

"Um... I kind of was but thats becasue I saw you and thought I'd say hello and then you said something about mudering your brother." Said Phiona.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:42 am

"You mean you kill my brother??????" Durzan asked
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:15 am

Winter called someone. "Hey," she said into the mouthpiece. "Listen, Kay. It happened again, okay? Need you to sell the house and get the team in here to mive the bodies. They're well hidden, but it would be rude to leave them here for the next owners. Thanks Kay, goodbye."
Winter hung up after the quick conversation and sighed. She had been enjoying herself.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:27 pm

"No, no, not at all. I just never thought of Winter being a murderer, so I thought I would listen to see what was going on." She said defending herself. "Does he think we did it?" She asked Veran.
"I'm not sure. He seems a bit messed up about his brother." Said Veran to Phiona.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole on Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 am

"So you were spying on us then?" Durzan said
Cole
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:04 am

"It wasn't spying, it was observing..." Phiona said. She didn't know what else to say.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum