The Real World

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Real World

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:33 am

Okay, I'm going to go for a twist on the old roleplaying game. I know that most of us participate in roleplays to escape the real world, but how about finding yourself in another life? The same world we live in today, the same technology, the same lack of magic and excitement...
But you could choose. You could choose if you were rich or poor, you could choose your religion, choose your house, your room, your family, your friends, enemies, teachers, the subjects you were good at... the perfect life for you (or the character you find interesting), right down to the last detail!
...That is, until you add other people. They could turn your world upside down, or make it better than you could have thought.

Maximum of two characters per person. Again, no magic powers or anything other-worldy. Let's see if we can make reality as interesting as we are!

Name: Opal Fletcher
Appearance: Average height, light brown hair just below shoulder length, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, long nails (always painted), piereced ears, slim-ish (not fat, but not stick-skinny either), pretty.
Attitude: Strong outer shell but soft and bruised on the inside (like an orange that's been dropped too many times). She acts tough to hide. Quite mature for her age (in a hard to explain way).
House: Just moved into a new house. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, garage and swimming pool.
Family: Mother (Dana), father (Jacob), younger brother (Alex), new baby on way(Bump), younger sister (Carla) (died in car crash), cat (Jingles) + dog (Slobber) + two turtles in her room (Biti & Bono).
History: Lead a normal life until her littler sister died in a car crash. Her parents decided they needed a fresh start so they moved to a new town. So here she is; doesn't know anyone and is starting school soon. Lucky her.
Other: A little insecure about her weight, prone to mood swings.

(Will introduce new character later.)

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Real World

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:05 am

(I will try and if doesn't work, then I will delete all my posts.)

Name: Ronsa Velet
Appearance: Average height, average weight if not a bit chubby. Black-brown hair. Dark brown eyes but sometimes go a bit lighter in winter.
Attitude: Really good friend but is quite shy. She hides her depresion behind toughness.
House: Large two story house with pool. (Loves to swim.)
Family: Has a mother (Lanete) and father (David). Has no siblings. Has a cat named Cheri.
History: Was always very depressed but never knew why. She did not like how she used to be so now hides it.
Other: Sometimes acts very strange around others.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:06 am

Opal sat at the edge of her pool. Life sucked right now. She was about to start at a new school and she missed her friends and, and... and she should stop acting like such a baby and get over it, that's what. Everyone was going through stuff right now, just like her. She should just try to think about everyone else for once, she knew.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:19 am

Ronsa was walking down her street. She knew many people around here, she had lived on that road her whole life. She saw Cheri and ran up to him. He was her black cat. He smudged her and rolled over so she could rub his tummy.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:54 am

((hmm, maybe I"ll give it a whirl. I'm bring out an old old, old...character and try it.))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:07 am

(Cool. I thought this thing was comdemned, actually. Thanks.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:28 am

((lol no prob.))

Name: Chris Tony Stayton
Street name: SwitchBlade
Appearance: ((soons as I stop fixing it I'll try and send the pic))
He has rock star, red hair and startling blue eyes. Hes tall, maybe 6' of 5'12. Hes got the body fram for a boxer and is none on the block as a street fighter. His skin is slightly tanned. He always wears a cross around his neck even though he says he dosn't belive in god and wears a black leather jacket and tan cargo pants.
Attitude: He has a fairly easy going Demeanor despite the fact that he fights. He dosn't talk much thought hes not shy, hes loyal to whoever calls him friend though he feels hes alone.
House: He'd like to call his friend's, Blink, house his home but its not. He lives in a one story, picket fence home.
Family: his father left before he knew him. His mother (Reana) and a bigger brother at collage (Danny).
History: He runs away alot, his mother is to depreased to care. He bums at his friend, blinks alot. Blinks mother dosn't care, she sees him as family. He usually street fights on thrusdays and sundays out behind the old car lot. He dosn't go to school so he has the time to train.
Other: He hangs outside of the highschool, waiting for his friend every day. During school time hes either around the train tracks and train storage lot or in the car lot training.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 am

(Hell, that's good.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:54 am

((heeh thanks. I fixed it alot. I'll have to go offling momentarily to scan the pick but I'll be back.))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:00 am

(I hafta get off now anyways but I'll be on hopefully but probably not tomorrow.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:14 am

((alrighty. I proably wont be on tomarrow anyway. By the way, my avi in my character. ))

The bell was about to ring, he knew it was, thanks to the new watch he'd won off his last fight he now knew the exact time. Chris sat on the brick wall just outside the school, it separted the playground from the school parking lot. From here he could watch the kids push and shove out of the doors. His friend hated school, Chris wondered what it was like.
A few tots were playing on the swing, screaming and laughing. Cars zoomed by, ignoring the speed zone, the cops were too busy with the drug problems and murders. The rangers to busy with everything else, so speeders were ignored. Crows stood on the dumpsters, cawing for thier friends to join. Chris listened to thier feet clacking on the metal. It had been a boring day. Training was a drag and the train lot had nothing new to hold his intrest so chris had came to the school parking lot an hour eairly. None had chased him off yet which was good.
He shrugged his coat half off, he wore no shirt underneath it, it was too hot for that. Bordly he swung his feet, waiting for the bell, it seemed to take forever.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:33 am

Opal sighed and looked at the clock through the doors. Schools would just be finishing. She could have started earlier but she to tell the truth she was scared. But she would have to go tomorrow. Oh, great. How great. How much fun this would be. How much bloody fun. She dragged herself inside and lay on her bed. She was tired, but not ready to sleep. It was too early...
Before she knew it, Opal had lapsed into the grasp of the Sandman.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:38 pm

It didn't take long and soon school had ended. Chris hoped off the wall and joined hsi friend as he came out of the school, "Ugh! Glad tahts over." blink siad, puling his back pack up on his shoulder more "You want to hit the vaccant lot and train?"
Chris shruged "sure, maybe someone came there while I was gone."

They took the back street roads to get to the lot, Blink not wanting anybody from his school seeing him go. It didn't take long before they ad reached the lot themselves. Not one was there ofcourse, it was to early for most to come, so chris and blink took advantage of it, using the whol elot as thier training grounds.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:45 am

(TR? Where are you?)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:18 pm

((Me? Or my character?))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:53 am

(No, TR is short for Torn Rose. It's like nicknames. My name is shortened to CA and if you're okay with it you'd be TS. But you could just call yourself Thora, or Storm. What ever's good for you.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:40 am

((Oh ok. Just thought I'd check. you can call me whatever you want really. Its all good with me))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:53 am

(Sorry, I re-read over this and its really not my thing and you too should go on without me, just delete my posts if you want.)
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:18 am

(Okay we'll just go on then. Thanks for telling us you wanted to discontinue TR. ^^)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:03 am

((somtimes when you do Fantasy RP for so long its hard to do real world.))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 am

(Don;t I know! Imma raise my charrie's age, kay?)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 am

((ok with me.))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:01 am

(Esselent. Shall we continue then?)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 am

((Sounds good to me.))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:51 am

(Okay then. So, she's sleeping; I guess it's time for me to bring up Jeremy!)

Jeremy wandered through the streets. He was tall but skinny, a noodle-iod of a kid. He had floppy hair that was constantly falling over his eyes, but he liked it like that. It was a form of protection or defense. And Jeremy needed that.
He covered his seventeen year old frame with casual jeans and a thick hoodie.
Ever since his family had fallen apart, he had been passed from foster home to foster home like a lost puppy. He kicked a can, and it clattered across the pavement. That had been four years ago, when his world was shattered. He had now been living in this city with his most recent foster family for seven months, but he hadn't bothered settling in at the school. He usualy skipped it. The school just seemed relieved that he wasn't causing problems for them or they hadn't noticed that he was regularly missing, because they rarely persued the issue. And Jeremy had an act repared for if they did. He used the same act on his foster family, but they were really sweet and kind of timid and didn't usually confront him about it any way. Jeremy had slipped through the cracks.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:12 am

Blink grumbled as he picked himself back up off the pavement. "Man. You've got to go easy. I'm just your tainer, I'm no street fighter." he complained, pinching his nose so it would stop its rapid bleeding.

"But I am. Why don't you give the wimp a break and throw a frew rounds with me?" Tilly asked. Tilly was short, but her frame was fit. She was what they called athletic, not skinny. Chub in enough places that is was attractive and toned in enough places taht she could knock guys on thier ass. Tilly had gone throw her life in and out of homes. She wasn't in an orphanage but the homes where reatives. her mother was a herion-addict, her father unknown. Her grandmouther had taken care of her for awhile but ahd been unable to keep up with keeping her well, S.S. checks where ment for one, not two. She was shiped off to her aunt and unkle in the country. When they couldn't handle more than four kids she was sent here to live with a single cousin who worked full time. He let her fend for herself but gave her a home. Tilly went to school on and off. It was her senior year, 18 years of age and working at the auto shop. She'd go to school enough to graduate and come here enough to fight. She was good, she'd never blead in the fights, only bruised.
"Hey babe. Whats happenen?" Blink asked, and recived a rolled of Tilly's gray/blue eyes. "Don't call me babe." she said annoyed. She pulled off her marron hoodie, revaling her body to be draped in a brown tank and fitting blue jeans.
"Ready to fight boy?" she asked switch who frowned.
"I'll get the stuffing kicked out of me." he said
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:16 am

((Sorry, typos))
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:53 am

Jeremy kept walking, though he wasn't sure where he was actually going. He dodged people on the pavement. Adults giving him looks, kids from his school giving him other looks. He kept his dark blue eyes down and tried not to draw attention to himself.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:01 am

Switch and Tilly got in the usuall stance in the middled of a large cirlcle chalked on the pavment below. They started out a little soft at first before either of them actualy threw a real punch.

"Hey! Looks like we've got ourselves an audiance." blink called, causing switch to look away and get punched in the mouth. He cursed as he felt his bottom lip get cut just enough to bleed.
"Whats the matter with you? Looking away like that?" Tilly scolded him.

Blink ignored them and waved to Jeremy, "Hey dude. Take up a seat over here. Its safer that way."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:04 am

Jeremy looked at them suspiciously, then shrugged and took a seat where Blink had indicated. "What's going on?" he asked, not sure that this was legal.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:37 am

"Their practicing for the street fight this weekend." Blink grined "Still pleanty of room if one was wanting to join." he told him
"Don't let him talk you into joining. He just wants more bet money." Tilly told the new person, not bothering to look over, she was to preocupied with not being hit while switch threw punches her way.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:33 am

Jeremy laughed. "I try to stay out of fights; I' thick as two short planks, I've gotta get by on my looks. I can't afford to mess my face up," he joked. He was actually quite good looking, or rather, he had the potential to be. He needed to maybe shower and wear different clothes though...
And he was smarter than he gave himself credit for. He just didn't handle school well. He found it hard to sit through hour after hour of boring classes, being talked at by teachers he didn't like.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:28 pm

"Oh. Well at least come to the fight. It will be interesting." he promised.
IT didn't take long before switch was fliped over Tilly's shoulder and laying on the ground. She smiled 'Triumph." she declared laughing at switch who was glaring up at her with content and rubbing his head.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:21 am

"Wow, she's good," jeremy said, awestruck. "What're you guys' names?" he asked the group of three.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:47 am

"Blink." he said quickly, holding out a hand and shaking his. "I'm a trainer, so if you ever do decide to join let me know. I work for free, just want the acknoladgments."

Switch brushed himself off as he got up "I'm switch. Don't listen to him, the guy could sell cars if he wanted."

"And I"m Tilly. Thanks by the way." she said smiling, it was always good to be compliented. It was hard to see his face, but he didn't seem familiar to her. "Are you knew here? I don't think I've seen you around."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:24 am

"I'm mot exactly new, but I don't make myself known. I prefer to stay out of the spotlight," he explained. "I haven't seen much of you," Jeremy told Switch.
(Sorry if I got some of that wrong; I'm still getting used to your charries.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:26 am

((Nope its all good and don't worry, i understand.))

Switch shrugged "I hand out in only a few places, mostling the east of town. I don't go to the school either so.." he said.

"Yeah. While he's out there monkeying around the train station the rest of us are stuck in school." blink said with a huff.

"Well maybe if you did your work you wouldn't have to go to school half the time." Tilly reminded him.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:37 am

"How come you don't go to school?" Jeremy asked inquisitively.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 am

"My mom dosn't want to pay for it so I don't go." he shruged, he didnt feel like going into it. Family problems where sort of personal.

"Yeah, but don't act like thats so horrible." Blink shook his head "Everybody tells people not to listen to me but I say don't listen to him." he said motioning to switch but you could tell it wasn't ment litarlly. "My mom teaches him at school when she can, she'd put him in school herself but moneys tight 'n all around here." he explained.

Tilly nodded "Yeah. ALot of familes are having money issues around here."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:48 am

"Yeah, this isn't an 'in-between-ny' place; you're either having money problems or you're rich," he muttered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:53 am

Switch nodded "Yeah. Mostly there not mingled either. you'll see a few people who are poor have rich friends, but mostly people stick with their own crew." He said siting down cross legged "Hey. You have a place to stay right?" switch asked Jermemy suddenly.

Tilly, clearling seeing that there would be no more training for the time being, sighed and ploped herself down next to switch.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 am

"Yeah, I have a place to stay. But... I dunno. It's weird there." He shrugged. "What about you guys?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:08 am

"Same here. I have a place but its kind of odd. I stay at Blink's mostly." he said.

Blink nodded "And if you ever need a place to escape you can just come to my place. My mom's cool with it as long as theres no drugs and she knows how many are staying for dinner. And if theres school in the morning and your regerstered you have to go." he added at the end.

Tilly smiled "Your moms pretty cool about that kind of thing. I'm staying with my cousin here."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:17 am

"I'm staying with soem foster parents at the moment. It's so stupid, they're total pushovers. I hardly ever go to school and they don't even care," he laughed. "What're your cousin and their family like?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:21 am

"Hes single and owns the little store down the block aways called 'Shop 'n Go'. Hes ok. I mean, I haven't really had the chance to get to know him. Mostly he keeps to himself and I keep to myself." she shruged. "Are your foster parents nice? Or do they stay to themselve too?"

Blink sighed "Somtimes I wish my mom would stay to herself. Every day she bombards me with questions. But I know its just because she loves me."

Switch shook his head "Your such a mama's boy." he teased.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 am

"Ah, they keep to themselves. I haven't really tried to get ot know them, though." Jeremy smiled. He was thinking that Blink was a mama's boy too.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:32 am

"That is no way to talk to your trainer." Blink scolded switch.

"ITs true though." Tilly agreed.

"Oh you both suck." he muttered before laying back with his arms behind his head, watching the clouds. "Rather your parents smother you are distance from you at least you know you'll always have a place to crash. I knew this kid whose mom hated him and his father kicked him out of their house." he sighed "There could be worse things."

Switch nodded quietly.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:54 am

Jeremy's cell phone began to buzz. He pulled it out of his pocket. It was an old model, pretty crappy. "Aw hell, I was meant to be back an hour ago," he muttered. "Do you guys have cell phones? Maybe we could swap numbers," he suggested.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:02 am

Tilly pulled out a track phone, she'd just bought it with her last pay check. She opened a contact page to put his number in as she told him hers.

Blink reached in his and pulled out an older model of a track phone doing the same.

"Just call Blink to get awhold of me. He's my secritary." switch joked.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:20 am

Jeremy gave out his number and added their ones. "Okay, well, I guess I'll see you guys later. Will any of you be in school tomorrow?" he asked.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum