The Real World

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Real World

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:10 am

Name: Franny/Frankie K. Bib
Appearance: Rather stylish dresser when it comes to emo fashion, she's got a nice tan with raven hair. She dyed the tips purple. Average emo cut, gages in ears, nose ring, her hairs about ear length~~~ blah, blah, blah
Attitude: She acts brave and confident but she's really very, VERY shy and has low self esteem. :]
House: She lives in an apartment cause her parents gave er the boot. :[ Slim frame but don't underestimate her! She's tough when she wants to be.
Family: She owns a tan cat named Serpent. Her mom and dad own a famous flower shop. She has a drunkard o an uncle and a few odd ball cousins.
History: Neh, her parents kicked her out when she refused to choose the college they wanted. She wants to be a ballet dancer. They want her to be a lawyer. Average stuff. :]
Other: She's diagnosed with depression. D: but she's a good ballet dancer! :] She won a few awards, but her parents didn't want to spend the money for actual lessons so she taught herself. She works two jobs, nights and weekends to support her cat and the apartment. Her parents throw cash at her every once and a while but just enough to get by. Nothing fancy at her place. She tends to skip meals too. :[

This is based on another drawing. :]
I'll introduce later. :]

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:04 am

(Cool! Okay, awesome. Wink )
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Blink sighed "Yes, unfourntaly." he said pocketing his phone.

Tilly nodded "Yep. I'll be there but I'm leaving about 6th period." she told him

"I wont be ofcourse but I also wont be waiting for you guys. Trish's got a big lesson plan on her mind." he said with a sigh. Tish was blink's mom ofcourse.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:39 pm

((Sweet. sounds good)
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:33 am

"Well, maybe I'll see you guys there then," Jeremy said to Blink and Tilly. He hadn't been planning to go, but if he had some friends to hang out with maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:57 am

Tilly smiled and nodded "Ok than. See you there than." she said standing and streatching before telling switch to get up and start training again.
Blink smiled and nodded "Yep. see ya there."

Switch groaned and got up "Be gentle." he whined before steping into the fighting ring.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:41 am

Jeremy hurried 'home', feeling pretty pissed off. He had forgotten that they were supposed to be going out for dinner that evening. Oh, great. Jeremy messes up again.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:33 am

"Ah!" A girl yelped, colliding into Jeremy. "Watch it, buddy!" She said, rubbing her sore rear end. "Oh, god, I dropped my cake!" She had been holding a neatly boxed cake in her arms, which was now a little..., dead. It was completely ruined. Depressing, really. :[
Anyway, this was a sight to behold. The tiny girl didn't seem to notice the boy in front of her anymore but only the cake that was all over her black dress and on the ground. Her eyes were suddenly spilling over. "Damn it!" She said, wiping them furiously away. "T-That cake cost me a fortune!" She managed to stutter.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:21 am

Blink sighed "I'll see you guys later tonight. I should run home quickly, help mom with my little brother. I'll be back." he sid and got up, hurrying the way jermey had gone. He frowned as he slowly came on to the sceen, watching.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:32 am

"Horrible, horrible," The girl murmured, still wiping furiously at the tears. She scooped the cake off her dress as best as she could.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:31 am

"Aw, hell, I'm sorry," Jeremy muttered, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. He felt like an idiot.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:37 am

Blink came over "Hey. can i help?" he asked bending down next to the girl to help her, he looked up at Jermey "Hey again."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 am

"Hey," Jeremy said in a tired voice.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 am

"Ah...," The girl started. She didn't want to ask them to buy a new cake..., but what else could she do? "Can you bake?" She asked. Her face was rather serious.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 am

"Uh..." Jeremy's face turned red. Cooking was a secret passion of his. "I, uh," he looked over at Blink, wondering how harshly he would be judged if he admitted to cooking.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:42 am

Blink looked between Jeremy and the girl and just shruged "I'm not even alowed in the kitchen..sorry." he said. Blink was a mama's boy, not the weak kind but he deffently loved and respected his mom and didn't deny it. But he didn't know how to cook, probably never would. "Bad cooking experiance."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:09 am

"Well..." Jeremy sighed. "I can cook a little. I mean, I'm not great, but it's eadible." He shrugged. "I can make you another, if you like," he offered, not meeting the girl's eyes.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:12 am

Blink looked up at Jeremy and smiled "Alright. Looks like your usful." he joked and held out a hand to help the girl up.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:10 am

She took it, her eyes still on the ruined cake. "Well, if you would be so kind as to do so." She blushed furiously. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my dress, though." She sighed. "Oh well, I can only ask for so much." She said this as if it were a catch phrase.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 am

"Eh..." Blink scratched the back of his head uncomfortably, he wasn't srue if this little fact would harm him or not, "Well...I do know how to do laundry...I mean." he shruged "I have chorse, what can I say." he said, trying to make an excuse.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:19 am

Jeremy grinned. Then he said, rather more seriously; "What flavour cake was it? And what was the icing, and was there a particular shape?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:26 pm

"Ah!" She blushed an even brighter red, and bit her lip uncertainly. "It was a fish." Her words were barely audible but clear. She looked up, clearly embarrassed by this detail.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:02 am

"Mhm, I didn't hear that, at all," Jeremy told her, sounding slightly annoyed.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:18 am

The girl glance up quickly and looked down right ashamed. :[ "I'm sorry. Look, I'm just wasting your time. I'll just get another cake. It doesn't matter." She shook her head, the blush fading away from her cheeks. "I mean, what should I expect from people I don't even know?" She turned away and started down the street...., only to stop like a deer in front of a fast moving car.
Oh dear, that's not good. D:
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:50 am

Blink frowned after the strange girl as she went "That was...odd." he said simply to jeremy. When he saw the car comming for her Blink acted rather quickly. "Look out!" he hollowered, or heard someone hollwer. Rather it was him or not he wasn't sure. It was also unclear to him how he'd mannage to get to her so quickly. He streatched foward and grabbed a handfull of the girls dress pulling back suddenly in hopes of pulling her out from infront of the speeding car. Thankfully for her she had him to cushion her fall. Not so lucky for Blink was the fact that she'd landed on him.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:07 am

None the less, the girl, or Frankie, had the wind knocked right out of her. She got up, gasping for breath. "Wha-What the hell was that for?" She asked, stomping her foot in a rather hissy-fit sort of way. She turned around, fuming as she watched the cars speed by. Then, it hit her. "W-Wait..., D-did you just save my life?" She hurried back over to the fallen boy and grabbed his hand. "A-Are you ok?" She asked stupidly. "Shit, of course you're not ok! Here," She tried her best to help him up.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 am

Blink really didn't care if the girl was mad at him or not. Half of his was dazed from the wind knocked out of him, the other in pain from a close blow to a very sensitive part of him. He groaned when she tried helping him up and stayed sitting, Blink wasn't a big man but he was heavy, there was no way the girl could pick him up. "I..I think Ill sit for a bit." he said with difficulty. Luckily she hadn't hit him right, spack dab in the groin but it had been rather close. Half was pain, half was releaf she'd missed. "A-are you ok? That should be the question.' he said, once he'd recovered a bit. He looked over to see where Jeremy had gone.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:33 am

Jeremy was just standing there staring. "Hell, that was awesome," he told them.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:36 am

((I mean blinks asking the girl. I re-read it and it sounded as if he was asking Jeremy. sory)
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:40 am

The girl blinked a few times. She laughed, rubbing the back of her head in a nervous gesture. "I-I guess it was. Look, I'm really, really sorry about all the trouble I've just given you. I'm Frankie, by the way."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:43 am

"Blink." he said introducing himself before pushing himself up to his feet, feeling better, "Your not being trouble at all." he assured her than laughed, "Man. That was awsome wasn't it?" Blink asked Jeremy and rubbed his arm out of habbit "I really don't even know what happend. Like, one miniute I was standing next to you and the next I was on the ground."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:06 am

Jeremy grinned. "And Frankie was on top of you," he said. "I'm Jeremy, by the way, but you can call me Jem." He held out his hand, offering the girl a handshake.

(lol, I knew he was asking the girl. But sometimes when a person mentions your character it's a hint to get them back in the game. Jem'd dissappeared for a few posts.)
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:12 am

((oh I know. Thats what I was trying to do but I wanted to make sure that everyone understood my post. Lol. Because when i re-read it confused me a bit.))

Blink found himself blushing a bit despite himself realizing she actualy had been. "Man. That guy wasn't even looking." he said, recovering and looked back down the road even thought the car was no where to be seen.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:20 am

(Oh ok lol)

Jem grinned. "If my foster mum had been here she'd be chasing him down the street screaming profanities," he ofered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:22 am

Blink laughed greatfully "That would probably scare the guy into speeding more."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:34 pm

"Ah, so...," Frankie leaned back on her heals, unsure of what to say next.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:13 am

"Are you okay? Do you think we should go to hospital, to get you checked out?" Jeremy offered.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:20 am

"Maybe we should." Blink said feeling woried know about the gilrs health.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:03 am

"Uh, maybe we should go for both of us." Franky told them. "You took more of the blow then I did." She said, nodding towards Blink. "We should both get checked out."
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:41 am

"I..I'm alright>" Blink said, he didn't like hospitals. "Really. I'm more worried about you."
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:17 pm

"No, I'm- Ah!" Frankie doubled over in pain. "Ahaa, don't be worried about that. It-it happens sometimes. I..., I just haven't eaten in a while. Mostly to save up for that damn cake." Her words came out strained.
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:54 pm

Blink sighed looking to the girl, "Why don't you come to my house. moms at work most likly. I can wash your clothes and Jeremy can bake you another cake while you get somthing to eat. I can give you a T-shirt and sweat pants to were till your clothes get done." he offered. He was a firm beliver that if you were to servive on the streets you had to have connections. This could have been because his friend had nearly died on the streets but he just knew it was how he felt.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:33 am

"Yeah," Jeremy nodded. "that sounds like a good plan. I'm fine with that." He really should have been home ages ago, but he sent a message to his house telling them something had come up and to just deal with it.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:45 am

"Naw, the least I can do is run around your house naked..., for payment." She laughed. Now, understand, she is ONLY KIDDING. This ballerina is not a whore. Wink
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:12 am

Blink laughed "Huh. I think I like that payment. I mean you almost did crush my manlyness so there should be a little payment for that." he winked. He was a classical flirt what could he say. Tilly always shot him down though, he had to get love somewhere. "This way gang." he said as he walked down the street.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:21 am

Frankie blushed, completely surprised by this comment. There had been few guys in her life that were so..., forward. x]
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:30 am

Jem couldn't help but check Frankie out as he followed Blink.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:44 am

It was only a few blocks and they had made it to Blink's place of living. It was a simple one story house and needed a paint job, but inside it was rather cozzy. Blinke held the door open for them.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:02 am

"Nice place," Jeremy commented. "Is anyone else home?"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:26 am

Blink smiled "I'd say thanks but its all moms work and no." he told him but he'd spoken too soon.
"You don't have any food." Tilly complained when she came around the corrner from the kitchen.
"how'd you get in here?" Blink asked.
"Switch." she said simply pointeding to chris in the kitchen.
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top