Enslaved

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enslaved

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Basically....

Humans have FINALLY been enslaved by the Irkens. Some are kept as pets while others are used for..., study purposes. Dib and Gaz are obviously caught in the mix (go figure) and must find a way to escape the hell that used to be Earth(if it wasn't that already >.>)). People are dieing, men are screaming like little girls, ect, ect.
You guys should be familiar with this type of story line.

You can be either a human, irken, or other, depending on the alien species. Be creative, try and make your own species! :]
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enslaved

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 pm

I never played this kind of RP before! I'm excited!
But first, may I please join?
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:53 pm

sure, go right on ahead :]
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:58 am

(I'll try be creative with an alien, but it may suck.)

Name: Sigma
species: human
height: 5ft
weight: 86 lbs
features: blue t-shirt under black denim jacket. Black and white jeans.
weapon(s): Carries a silver knife about the length from the bottom of her hand to the end of her middle finger that she found one day. That's it. Sad, huh?
background: was born into the Irken rule and her life has never changed.
allies: She had a friend, Jacob, but he went missing mysteriously...
enemies: um, there is this one guy who keeps bugging her...
powers: May be slightly psychic, but then again she may just be very sensitive to other people's thoughts and feelings.
other: loves to sing almost more than anything else.

Name: Gant
species: Varician
height: 2ft 5"
weight: 20 lbs
features: Varicians looks a lot like the ancient exctinct scaly bird/dinosaur thing archaeopteryx ( http://images.livescience.com/images/Avian_Archaeopteryx_03_10.jpg hehe long link) , but have slightly more dexterous hands. Rainbow plumage
weapon(s): Just their claws and beaks... but that's all they really need to be dangerous.
background: As a species, Varicians are a very intellegent species. But because of their avian appearance and their small stature and pretty feathers, they are kept as pets. Quite degrading, really. Here are these super-smart, two foot high birds, and they're kept in cages and aviaries like decorations. Hehe.
allies: Uh, well, if the one in the next cage counts as an ally...
enemies: the people who keep him inside all the time and feed him the same food every day!
powers: These bird things are kinda psychic too, but not enough to say... control people's minds and stuff. (I'm in a psychic mood.)
other: none that I can think of at the moment.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dib's best friend on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:46 pm

ok,ok, MY TURN!!!sorry, I'm hyper!anyway, here goes! (inhales deeply)
name:Trax
Race:human/Irken hybrid(don't ask!)
current position(job):none.
Looks:mostly Irken;baby blue Irken eyes and shirt, stolen baby pink Irken gloves and boots, long antenna with curled ends and reddish fuzz, long red hair, and pale peachish-green skin.(also 1 inch shorter than Zim)
Acts:Sweet but curious disposition, has a crush on Dib,also, she's usually mainly clueless.
Dib's best friend
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:28 pm

I suppose I'll just play the Zim cast, k?
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johnraimi on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 am

Name:michal
apperance:black hair that covers his left eye from being blind in a fight with zim has black hoody and black pants and black jeans with black fingerless gloves
other:is secreatly kinda friends with zim and dib.gets mad easily and when mad will rais hell
species:human
powers:speed when mad streangth agility and can make things crumble with his mind but when he uses this power he gets weaker
ect:does yoga so hes flexable,also likes punk rock and when mad he listins to songs on his mp3 to help the adrenalin pump faster and way better

Last edited by johnraimi on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add some stuff)

johnraimi
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoreanKit on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm open to this idea! Very Happy

Name: Lorean
Species: Irken
SIR Unit: Kit
Appearance: Normal female Irken appearance, dark red eyes, olive green skin, wears a plethora of outfits, but the color scheme tends to revolve around reds, blues, and blacks
Age: 18 Irken Years (I don't remember the comparison, however)
Personality: Seemingly cold, but she's really quite kind and incredibly loyal. She is strong emotionally, but at the same time, can be very vulnerable. One can never truly know all of her, she trusts no one but her SIR, Kit.

Name: Riley Jakes
Species: Human
Appearance: 5'7", dark tan skin, curly black short hair, deep blue eyes, usually seen wearing black sweatshirts and jeans, but his outfits always differ, wears glasses.
Personality: Leans toward the nerdy side, loud, warm-hearted, trusts easily.
Other: Lorean's captured 'pet'

LoreanKit
Invader

View user profile http://www.stormcall.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid on Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Name: Jacqueline aka Jacki
species: human-Irken hybrid
height: 3 11' (though she boasts 4 2')
weight:82 lbs
apearance: Human) grey hoodie with tight black skinny jeans she has blond scraggly hair and intelligent grey eyes. Irken) tight grey irken dress over a black full body suit. She has teal skin and huge grey eyes. She always
wears knee high boots with flaps on them (like nnys)
backround: She was a scientific experiment gone wrong. She wasn't ever supposed to be so rebellious or so intelligent. The pressure and torture the scientists gave her made her slightly insane. She escaped eventually and hid amongst the humans.
Other fun facts!: She is cannibilistic and cannot consume vegetables.
(Is It ok if I join? This is my first time.)
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: enslaved

Post  Invader Imz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 am

May I join?

name: Kira
age: ten in earth years and 79 in Mir years.( that isn't old for a Mirac invader.)
Height: 5"4"
Weight: 88 lbs.
Species: Mirac invader
Planet: Mir
Features: olive green skin, blue eyes, black nail lenghth dress, and red dress shoes
Weapons: sharp samurai sword, pocket knife, machine gun and grenades.
Backround: The best Invader to live on planet Mir, until an ambush, she had to get a new eye and thumb. Now she hates any Invader to mess with her. If one step is out of place, she will torture you painfully and kill you. She had died for a while until an Invader saved her, but she doesn't know who.
Other: robot named Kim, not a sir unit.

Last edited by Invader Imz on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot stuff)
Invader Imz
Nano Ship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainsaw Cake on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

May I?
---
Name: Cheryl "Chee" Alejandra Romero
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 143 lbs.
Species: Half human, half Vortian
Planet: Earth
Features: Vortian eyes (pretty self-conscious about it); thick brown hair; very wide hips; muscular arms; square face, wide nose, freckles.
Weapons: Kukri; two .45 calibre pistols; carries a crowbar and an extensive toolkit in a backpack, along with extra ammo.
Backround: Had a son in ninth grade (born of curiosity and a defective condom) whom she loved deeply, but was killed when the Irken armada came to enslave Earth. Now that he is dead, she pours her life into building her machines and planning for the future. Her future definitely involves revenge against the Irkens (or so she desperately hopes).
Personality: Was once very laid-back and mellow, and had a talent for keeping a cool head during disasters. The mellowness has now become more of a facade, though Chee retains her talent for keeping calm. Has become a team-mom figure; wants to do penance for losing her son by taking care of others.
Other: Because of her Vortian heritage, Chee has a nigh-supernatural talent for mechanics (she once built a working TV out of an old CD and a broken lamp). This mainly manifests itself in the creation and improvisation of weapons. Also: she is very good with that kukri.
Chainsaw Cake
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

may i?

Post  InvaderMissLestat on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm

may i join?

Name: Crissy
Species: Irken
Height: 5foot 8inches (really tall for an irken)
Weight: 99 lbs
Planet Initially From: Irk
Features: Green skin, Red eyes, unusuall intena (curly with spikes) black dress, black boots, unusual red jewel necklace she is NEVER seen without
Personality: Friendly. shes very smart. dont get on her bad side (an easy thing to do) or she will make you a very confused being on a planet of her own discovery named CRYSTAL. can erase any beings entire memory with a single finger snap.

InvaderMissLestat
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax! on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 am

YAY!!!!!!
ok, here's my character:

Dax
Irken
female
purple eyes, dark red shirt, purple under shirt, dark red spots on her pak
pretty tall
Dax is fun loving, and very hyper. But this does not get in the way of all her accomplishments. She is the best pilot on Irk, personal assistant to the Tallest, singer, actress, leader of Armada Squad 42, Elite Soldier, Scientist, and Invader. Since Dax was a small Irken smeet, she was the best she could be. But Dax hates bragging. She is very forgiving and loves about everyone. Dax hates how Irk is so cruel to others. She also has harsh mood swings. example:
Dax: Zim! Come Here!
Zim: No! I'm busy!
Dax: Zim! Come here! Now!
Zim: NO!
Dax: ZIM YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL STAB OUT YOUR EYES WITH A SPOON AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR-
Zim: Fine! Fine!
Though, Dax is mostly happy. But she can and will hurt you. Dax's SIR unit is Zee. She created him when she was just a little girl, so he is insane, like GIR.
THAT'S MY CHARACTER!!! THANKS!!!! Very Happy
Oh, Dax is also Zim's ex-girlfried, but they're still really great friends!
Dax!
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum