Forest life

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest life

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:00 am

Ok, I know this won't work and no one will join but hear goes.

In this world, humans have not got any technolodgy. They know of fire and arrows and knifes, they also know about magic and how to use it, some of them anyway. The whole earth is natural and has many forests and seas ect. There are also evil in this world, people who can call of demons and evil spirits that can sicken and kill but there are also good people who can call on angels an good spirits that can help them win the war. This is set in the deep forest. (Kind of based on Wolf brother, a fantastic book.) The humans live in smallish clans that have terratorries and most clans keep to themselves. Every clan has one or two mages who are very good at magic but also others in the clan can do magic, just not as well. Everyclan has a clan gaurdian where they have a small scrap of fur of scale or hide or whatever on themselves somewhere.

Set out character profile as so:

Name: Karsh levon
Apperence: Has dark brown hair just shorter than shoulders. Has deep brown eyes. Is quite thin and average height, aroud 5'4.
Weapon: Has two sharp knifes and a bow. Has many arrows.
Clan: Wolf clan
Status in clan: Very, very good hunter while also learning to be mage. He can also call on angels and good spirits.
Personalaty: Strong at heart and is very brave even if gets nevous alot. Determented to kill all evil people.
History: Father killed by demon. He never knew his mother but knew she was in cheetah clan where he spent quite alot of time with his friend, Draine.

Name: Draine Klonde.
Apperence: Has long blode/brown hair. Very deep brown eyes, almost black. Is thin and tall. 5'6.
Weapon: Has many weapons but loves using magic. She also has a knife and bow.
Clan: Cheetah
Status in clan: Almost mage and best hunter in clan. Also secretly calls on demons and bad spirits to kill.
Personality: Quite outgoing and stands up for herself, no one can tell her what to do. Is evil but hides it.
History: Created demon that killed Karsh's father. Parents were unknown. Pretends to be friends with Karsh so she can kill him.

Karsh was walking. It was a half day walk to the Cheetah clan. They didn't move very often luckily. He was almost there when Draine ran towards him. A big smile on her face. "I havn't seen you for days!" She yelled. "The clan needed me to learn some things." He said.
"Lets go hunting!" Said Draine.
"OK, but first I want to see Wolf." He said and walked towards the tent that his friend who was a young wolf. His fur was soft and grey. He saw Karsh and started to wag his tail happily. Karsh had let Draine take care of him while he was busy with learing mage. Karsh put a large peice of meat down in front of Wolf to eat. (Can't think of better name.) Wolf gobbled it up hungerly.
"Lets go hunting now." Said Draine eagerly.
"OK but this time, wolfs coming with us." He said looking at wolf. He didn't speak wolf but he could understand how he felt.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest life

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:11 am

Name: Sanara Vancsh
Apperence: Has shoulder length blond hair. Very sharp green eyes. Is thin and short-ish, about 5ft 2.
Weapon: A small silver knife she found. Bow and arrows and three cerrimonial knives which she inherrited from her mother when she died.
Clan: Eagle
Status in clan: Rather good hunter and also has a bit of a nack for magecraft, but she isn't really interested in either.
Personality: Friendly and outgoing. She is a free spirit and often wanders about.
History: Her father belonged to another clan while her mother was the Eagle Clan mage. Her mother died when she 13.
Other: Has a 'pet' falcon she calls Eyrah and a 'pet' harrier hawk called Vasirah. Oh, and she frequently gets posessed by demons, angels, good and bad spirits. A brother named Savin.

Name: Savin Vancsh
Appearance: Short light brown hair. Soft blue eyes. Muscular build. 5ft 10.
Weapon: Seven identical looking knifes at his belt that range from rather small to quite large. (I've wanted to do that for so long!) Bow and arrows.
Clan: Eagle
Status in clan: One of the top hunters (for his age, because there's got to be some far advanced older hunters,).
Personality: Silent and slightly anrgy, pretty much the opposite of his sister.
History: Same as sister's.
Other: Sister named Sanara. Has a hunting dog named River.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 am

They were walking very queitly through the forest hunting a red dear. It was when they had their young and were very protective. They found a male dear. Wolf sniffed the trail out easily. The dear was stading up wind from them and could not sense their presense. Karsh nocked his bow with a arrow and let it lose straight behind the dears left shoulder blade.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 am

Sanara woe up in the forest again. She could see her two raptors watching her from different trees. Vasirah looked glossier today, bigger. She propped herself up on her elbows and smiled up at them. She didn't know what had happened to her to get her here this time, but she still had all her knives so it was all okay. Sanara lay back down. Savin would find her. He always did.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 am

The young male dear slowly went down on its knees while the blackness of death slowly engulfed him.Karsh went up to the still figure and made sure it was dead. It was.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:29 am

Sanara heard barking. Her two birds flew off to other trees where they could watch her unseen.
River rushed up to her and began to smother her face with licks and nuzzles.
River was a special dog. First, River was female, where as most hunting dogs were male. Second, she was actually half-wolf. Third, the mother had been a good dog, but not a very good mother and had smothered the rest of the litter. Savin had rescued her and raised her.
"Sanara, what are you doing here?" Savin demanded.
"I'm not realy sure. I just woke up here."
"Again," Savin sighed.
"Again," his little sister agreed serenly. She got to her feet, the brindle dog running around happily.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:35 am

Wolf was exited. He was hungry for fresh meat; Tarsh always gave him the liver. Tarsh called Daine over to help carry the heavy beast back to the camp. Wolf running eargerly beside them waiting for his share of the meat.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 am

"Come on, let's get back. We're going visit dad's clan today, remember?" Savin prompted.
"Oh yeah..." Sanara said slowly. "I remember. We were going to the wolf clan to hear... to hear..."
"To hear his last wishes, Sanara. He died."
"He did? Oh. Did you already tell me that?" Sanara asked.
"Yes, I've told you several times. He died almost a week ago."
"Oh." Sanara didn't seem to mind, and Savin understood. She hadn't been close to either of their parents; it was Savin who had been hit hard by their father's death. The two men had always gone hunting together. Every week since Savin was twelve.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:48 am

They killed the dear for the feast at the wolf clan. One of the main people in the clan died nearly a weak ago. They got it too the Cheetah camp and got better transport. They had four men with them carrying the dear to the Wolf clan. The Wolf and Cheetah clan were close. They shared much and traded. They were nearly back, it was a shorter trip on the way back for some reason.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:54 am

Half way to the wolf clan, Savin shot a couple of birds and they woke up a fire to cook them.
Before Sanara ate her food, she said; "Thank you, bird, for giving your life so I may continue mine."
"What are you doing?" Savin asked. They had already said a prayer for the bird's spirits.
"If someone killed and ate me, I'd like them to say thanks," was all Sanara's answer.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:58 am

(Btw, they did all the praying before... I just didn't write it, lol.)

They were at the wolf clan. Many were crowding around the long-fire. Some from different clans, Tarsh saw some from the elefant clan and the seal clan and even the otter clan. "There are so many here." Said Tarsh.
"H must have been really important." Said Daine.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:25 pm

(Cheetahs and elephants? They must be in africa lol)

When Savin and Sanara finally arrived it was late and they were very tired. There were several clans there, and Savin wondered if this was all to do with his father. Maybe something else had happened to coincide with their father's death?
"Do you think that we'll see anyone we know here?" he asked his sister. "Sanara?" Savin looked around frantically, but couldn't see her. How was it that that girl could just slip off like that in two seconds of thought?
River strained against her lead suddenly. Savin saw two birds up in a tree. They were birds of prey, but he could not determine whic ones as it was too dark. But he felt that they were probably he two raptors that followed Sanara around. They had been following her for as long as Savin could remember. And River had hated them for as long as he had had her.
Sanara was alright, he was sure, but Savin wanted to find her anyway. She was sort of simple, though that wasn't the best word to describe her. She didn't always understand certain customs or rituals and this got on people's nerves.
There was an long-fire and so many people. Savin saw his sister's blond head bobbing through the crowd.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:36 pm

(It is *Shifty eyes*)

Karsh and Daine told the four Cheetah men to put the meat down in a shelter where some people would prepare it. They already caught some the other day.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:37 am

Savin took three rabbits to the tent where the food was being prepared. It was their little contribution to the gathering. He then went off to find Sanara.
After about ten minutes of searching he definitely couldn't find her. He approached a man about his age. "Excuse me, have you seen a short girl, looks quite like me but with blond hair?" he asked.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 am

Karsh turned to see the man around th same age as him, talking to him. "I haven't sorry." He said to the eagle boy. "We just got back with the dear and I haven't seen anyone up close."
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:31 am

(BTW, it's spelt 'deer'.)

Savin sighed. He had to find his sister.
An idea came to him. He reached in his pocket for Sanara's wristbands. They had been their mother's and Sanara liked to wear them. He held them up to River's nose. Hopefully she would be able to sniff his sister out.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:25 am

(Oh... Well now I know...)

Tarsh walked through the crowd to the clan leader, Jermah. "We caught another deer." Karsh said.
"Good, we wouldn't have enough otherwise." Said Jermah.
"Wolf already ate the liver though." He said and hoped it wouldn't be missed.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 am

While Savin was wandering about with his dog, Sanara was wandering about alone.
She saw a very nice dog, realised it was actually a wolf, and came up to it and began to pat it. She loved animals; she'd had her falcon and her harrier hawk around her since birth, or that's what she'd been told. She knew it was true, though. And she liked this wolf.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:12 am

Wolf was used to humans. This stragne female didn't worry him at all. He sent a playful bark and leaped around hoping for a game. His belly was full from the deer liver.

----------------

Jermah said it didn't matter that wolf ate the liver. It was good the clan gaurdian had his share even though they will still leave meat out for him.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 am

Neither Eyrah or Vasirah liked Wolf at all. They were sitting in different trees (as they always did) and making angry noises. Sanara didn't mind. She kept playing with the wolf anyway.
~
"Sanara! Where are you?" Savin demanded. He was way far away from her, but he didn't know that. People were starting to look at him funny but he really wanted to find his siter.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:35 am

Daine was watching Wolf and the stange girl playing. She slowly got closer and then called for Wolf. "There you are!" She yelled at him and he went running over. "I knew you hadn't gone far!"
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:43 am

"He's a lovely wolf!" Sanara beamed. "Itsn't it a great night? I love when the stars are like this," she rambled. Sanara had never been good at holding a conversation. Her mind was very different to other people's.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:47 am

"Yes, he is... But hes not mine, hes Karsh's." Said Daine. "He seems to like you."
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:59 am

"Animals tend to like me," Sanara replied with a shrug. "Do you know where my brother is? He's tall and got brown hair and looks a little similar to me. H's probably looking for me, is all."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 pm

"No sorry... When I think about it... Wait, yes I did see a young man calling for you, at least I thought he was. He had a dog with him." Said Daine.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:19 am

"A brindle dog? Yes, that would be him," Sananra mused as she patted Wolf.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:30 am

"It must have been him..." She said and patted Wolf on the head.

---

Karsh was helping to prepare the meat. It had to be done quickly because the darkness was coming quick. The feast would start and the food wouldn't be ready.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 am

Savin spotted his sister. Relief flooded through him. And she was next to another girl... A pretty girl. Savin approached them.
"Sanara, I want you to stay with me, okay?" He turned to the girl Sanara had been with. "Were you looking after her? Thank you very much!"
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 am

"Oh... No, I just saw her here while I was looking for Wolf. His pack-brother needs him." She said shyly, she wasn't good with boys, only Karsh and men that she knew well.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:19 am

Savin smiled. "Well, thanks anyway." He held out his hand. "I'm Savin, by the way."
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:59 am

Daine shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Daine. My friend is still with the clans, his name is Karsh... Oh, and this playful fella is wolf!"
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:05 am

"Wolf the wolf? That's good," Savin smiled. River was sniffing Wolf in a friendly way. She was half wolf. She probably wanted to be friends.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Wolf looked at this strange wolf. He could smell that she was a wolf but wasnt'. How could this be?

~

"Karsh named him when he was younger and Wolf was only a little cub. His pack was killed." She said quietly as if trying not to let Wolf hear.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 am

Savin was saddened. "hOw was his pack killed?" he asked just as quietly. How did a whol wolf ack get wiped out?
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:05 am

"Only Karsh knows and he won't tell anyone..." Said Daine quietly and saw Wolf start to whine.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:30 am

"Well, that's terribly sad," Savin said. "We're here because of our father's death, actually, but it looks as if something else is going on too. So many people!" he continued.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:30 am

"There is a feast... But other than that its only gathering about him... I'm so sorry." Daine said as Karsh walked up to her. "I see you found him." He said to Daine looking at Wolf. "And who are these fine people?"
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 pm

"I'm Savin. And this is my little sister, Sanara." Sanara waved friendlyly at Karsh.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:51 pm

"And you have been playing with Wolf?" He asked Sanara.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:07 pm

"I was! He's so sweet," she sang.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:16 pm

"Thats stange..." He muttered to himself. "Did you gve him any food?" He asked.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 am

"No, I didn't feed him. I just started patting him and he liked me," River barked happily and growled playfully at Wolf
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 am

"That is so weird," Said Karsh, "He didn't even go near Daine when he first met her, he never does this." He said.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:52 am

Sananra giggled. "Animals like me," she said again. Even her two birds stayed with her all the time. But other animals hated them. Dogs barked and growled at them. She couldn't figure it out.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:28 am

Wolf saw this girl and wantted her to play more, but he also wanted to play with Karsh. He tugged Karsh over closer to the girl and started to play-growl. Karsh just said something in human talk and laughed.

Wolf had just dragged Karsh over to Sananra. He told him off and then saw that he wanted to played and laughed. He was always good at cheering him up and getting people together. Although he wasn't very social.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:42 am

Sanara patted Wolf and fussed him. River sniffed him, trying to find out more about him through his scent.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:01 am

Wolf saw this odd wolf snifing him. He knew what was wrong! He smelt dog on her aswell; one of her parents had been a dog and the other a wolf! (Is that right?) He had seen this before.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:54 am

(River is a she.)
Riveed barked, asking Wolf to play.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:05 am

Wolf was happy to play. He pounced about happily just like a pup although he was much older.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:39 pm

River was happy to play. She yipped and rolled around, teasing Wolf's tail fur.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top