Just my insane rambels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just my insane rambels

Post  Thora_storm on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:08 am

Man I'm so bored and I should be because I have alot of thigs to do. I mean, i seriously need a little person who sites on my shoulder and keeps pokeing me in the head with a blunt stick till I actually get up and try to shorten the pile of things in my inbox.
I have to call the Ranger station for random information and times they need me. Go to my first part time job. Get my taxes done (swear if I don't do those they'll come find me and arrest me, probably wont). Pay of my criedit card, which is easyer than one would belive.
Figure out what the hel, if anything, is wrong with my car. FIX my car! Find a car for my friend. Plan out the trip to the other side of the country. work on blah blah blah blah blah blah and blah.

UGH!!! JUst shoot me already!! Thor smiten me with your thunder bolt or somthing!!! GAH!!!

...ok, i'm better. you can just ignore all this now....
Mad
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just my insane rambels

Post  Crying Angel on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:32 am

I am on holiday and have very little on my head poking list, but I go back to school tomorrow and suddenly I'll have homework to do and assignments that I don't want to do and teachers won't want to read. School is evil.
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:35 am

It is, it is. But hopefully, it won't be so bad. I mean, we actually know where classes are and have people we know.
Torn Rose
Pustulio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum