They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revoulution?

2 posters

Go down

Revoulution? Empty Revoulution?

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:10 am

This is a story I'm writing by myself but I wasn't to take it a step futher and make it an RP. This might not even work. But hey, well see.

so here it is. Its far in the future, lets say 20 years. RUssia has sliped into power while America was occuipid with the war in the east. They used the nucular wepons that they'd been accused of having the whole time to grab the upper hand on the major contires, america especially due to thier history of warfare.

Anyway, this and that happens and world war 3 breaks out and in what looks to be the end of the war, Russia has power over America. Americans who haven't gone through the neutralizing camps and became russian civilans or forced to hid and scavange on the streets or below them. A chain link fence separates russian civilans from the scavangers who still dare call themselves free, and on either side there are hardships. Russian soilders scout streets, trying to pick up these renagades while live goes on for the people who have accepted the new chain of command in the safe zone.

The side of the fence that holds the scavangers and renagades is called 'the far side', in this world its a eat or be eaten world. small groups of people have combined to surviive, and not all of them are Americans. These people are called 'wolves' by civilans and 'scavangers' by the russian soliders. Live is hard here, and one 'pack' of people somtimes can't trust another. There are camps called 'Recoveries' where a people can go and heal the sick and get supplies, and even stay incase of emergaines. these camps are non well known for they must keep secreat, the russian soldiers are always trying to stopm them out. many buildings on the far side have been abandond and make good homes and hiding places, but cause alot of territory issues between packs.

Now we have the side of the fence where everyone has been considered a Russian civilan. Its called the 'safe zone', here life basicly gose the same as it did before except this run a bit smoothly and the ammendments have been changed greatly. People here are away of those on the far side, and most disagree with those on that side, not seeing any problem in the way things are now. There are offten un-explained searches of ones house, and people are pulled into questioning randomly. Russian soilders are offten about and only an orriganl Russian citiizan can work for the goverment. But these things are to be expected.

*Whew* ok, Its sounds boring and theres alot of little detials but it gets better. really.
Now, you can be a 'wolf' on the far side, a civilan in the 'save zone' or a russian solider (Don't forget russian soldiers don't have to be bad. I'm not making them be, this is just what could happen if this actually did haappen.)). you don't have to be an american either, specially if your on the far side, but you have to remember your still a Russian civillan if your on the safe zone. Ok, any questions ask me, now for my characters.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Revoulution? Empty Re: Revoulution?

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:32 am

Name: Kana Trace
Status: Living in the far side, inside an adbanded movie theater where a Recovry camp at the moment.
Personaility: Shes spunky and adventrues, makeing her a good person to go out and see if the cost is clear before the rest of her goup goes out in the open.
History: she was born 5 years before WW3 started and hs grown up with it, her parents faught from giving in but where killed in the end. she was parentless at an eairly age and got lost in the system, eventually ending up lost in the far side. A group of people took her in, they were rather rough on her but it toughend her and in the end made her what she is today ((you can be someoen in her pack if you want))
War oppinion: Due to being raised during the war and on the far side she supports being a renagad all the way.

Name: Renko Bryce
status: A Russian solider. Hes stationed in the far side to collect scavangers.
Personailty: Hes strieght forward kind of guy and has a problem with showing his emotions. Hes rather untrusting of people but is loyal to those he cares for.
History: he was born in the poore's in Russia, living on a farm and working his whole life. His father died earily off, leaving him, his mom, and four brothers to man the farm. when he was 16 the army was rectuiting people for the war and he joined in, thinking he could get money for his family. He is more or less a dog for the army and has been through more than he thought.
War oppinion: he supports the Russian ofcourse but he can't help to star questioning the motives of this war and the methods, specially sence hes been stationed in the far side. Hes seen what that war has done and he can't help but feel for the scavangers a bit.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 am

Kana marked things off her list as she gathered things from the supply cuboard, stuffing them in back packs that her group would carry back home. They had ran out of things and were lucky enough to find one of these camps. She looked about and couldn't help but to smile at how huge the camp was. In one room there were beds for those who need a few nights to stay, but you couldn't stay long, thee days were the max. In another room was the 'hospital', she'd peaked in there before coming to get supplies. Its was very nice in there, but it was temporary ofcourse, it wouldnt be long till the Russian soliders found this place so the camps had to keep changing places. In the hospital were cases of starvations, attack by another pack, russian warfare, and even a snake bite. Kana wondered what it would be like to work as a Recovery workign but knew the life was a dangerous one, there was always the risk of being caught. there where stories that those caught by the Russians that worked for Recovery camps where tortured and interigated for hourse till they gave information. she quickly got back to work, knowing they ddint' have alot of time to dwell here. Normally they'd stay a night before they'd go but there wasn't any room, this was the only Recovery camp for 20 miles around.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:49 am

((( GAH!! I forgot appearance!)

Appearance for Kana: she has shrot dakr hair that dosn't really have any shape, its wild and lookes like its not brushed but still looks good. she had brown eyes that match her dark colored skin. shes tallish, about 5'6 and is slim, very cat like really.

Appearance for Renko: He is about 6' and is very muscular built, could be called a fit husky build. His had army cut hair that is a light brownish and a firm jaw line. his eyes are so dark they are almost completly black. he as a scar that lines his cheek bone but its light and hard to see inless close up.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:49 am

(That is so good! You need to write it and get it published. Question - it's set in America right? You should definitely write this stuff and shove it into a book, it's pretty amazing.)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:33 pm

((Lol thanks. I have a plan to but I'm at a stand still at the moment. And yeah, its set in America, but you could always be someoen visiting america and end up in the safe zone. The books hard though becuase its somthing I'm not us to writing but I want' to, just the though behind it and all.))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:49 am

(I'll try think up a couple of charries and get back to this, kay? It's such a goood idea, I don't want to mess it up!)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 am

((lol, ok than.))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down