They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Resisty

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The New Resisty Empty The New Resisty

Post  J.Hybrid Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Today is the day Lard Nar lands on earth. The Irkens have finally drawn back from the vortian prison after a long and epic battle. He and a few first mates have escaped and are coming to enlist help for the resistance. He has no idea how clueless the humans are or there are Irkens on Earth. Unfortunatley for the irkens the vortians have the upper hand in this battle but for how long? Key facts are coming into play and a few irkens will part with their past lives to join the New Resisty!
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

The New Resisty Empty Re: The New Resisty

Post  J.Hybrid Thu May 19, 2011 12:13 am

Name:Jacki
Race: Human/irken hybrid
Apearance:Short rugged blond hair, huge silvery eyes, with a thin pale face. Lean body and long legs. She has furry silvery atanae, teal skin in irken and stiching on her face and body.
Height: 4 2"
weight:80 lb
Weapons:two sharp butcher knife hidden in her boots
Personality: cannibilistic but otherwise shy and wary.

Last edited by J.Hybrid on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed a charector)
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Is this RP Stille going on?I'd like to join!

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Oh yes! Please join. I had almost given up on this. If no one else joins I will play the Invader zim cast if you want. What a Face
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll join just PM mean when it starts.Though I probably would delay a beat in responses(due to college) I'm definitely going to RP.

Can I use my fanfic characters?

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 am

Lets start.First let me introduce my character.
Name: Jean-Marie Lirelou
Race: Human/French
Apearance:In the RP, he's in a military uniform.Physical Feature-Glossy Immovable Jet Black Hair, Blue Eyes, and Muscular Build.
Height:6"00
Weight:175 lbs
Weapons: In the RP, Douk-Douk Knife and Colt M1911A1
Personality: Disciplined, Diligent

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 pm

(Oke I'll start. If anyone else wants to join pm me.)
A cloaked figure started towards the end of the forest. He limped slightly and a trail of blood covered the path from whence he came. His hood shrouded his face and at the first sound of screaming emitted from a nearby tree he ducked under the foliage on the side of the path and waited.

Last edited by J.Hybrid on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 am

Meanwhile in 1965, Major Lirelou was walking in his home town of Vendee. All of a sudden a a black mist appears and goes around him.

"All hail Satan!" a voice yell.

Lirelou gets transported.

He finds himself in a strange town(he just got transferred into the Invader Zim universe by a demonic entity).

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

The cloaked figure froze at the sudden apearance of a figure in the distance, hopping though the trees like some kind of... "Demon." He turned and ran. Fearing being seen. Meanwhile A figure in tight jeans and a black hood leaned against the tree she landed on. Her lean legs twisted themself nervously as she pulled out a peice of paper.She crouched down to let it go. But she saw something. Well... she felt something. A shock shook her thin body and she slipped. Lost her grip. She fell slowly. The air stealing her breath away. She couldnt twist her body to look down. And she had been so high up... This was going to hurt. Gawd. She curled herself up to shorten the process.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 am

J.Hybrid wrote:The cloaked figure froze at the sudden apearance of a figure in the distance, hopping though the trees like some kind of... "Demon." He turned and ran. Fearing being seen. Meanwhile A figure in tight jeans and a black hood leaned against the tree she landed on. Her lean legs twisted themself nervously as she pulled out a peice of paper.She crouched down to let it go. But she saw something. Well... she felt something. A shock shook her thin body and she slipped. Lost her grip. She fell slowly. The air stealing her breath away. She couldnt twist her body to look down. And she had been so high up... This was going to hurt. Gawd. She curled herself up to shorten the process.

(You don't have to use the demon thing-it only applies to character I will use.Feel free to have the story run as you planned it to be.I only used the demon thing as a way how my characters got transported in Invader Zim universe.I pretty much use this as explanation of how my characters,who come from various historical periods, suddenly get transported into the Universe where the RP Takes place.In this case, Paratrooper Jean-Marie Lirelou is the character I'll use though I'm considering adding Lady Schezerade and other characters later.The demonic thing is also the basis of my Comics where the central theme is the war between heaven and hell and the Heavenly Virtues and Deadly Sins)

As Jean explores, he puts his hand on the handle of his pistol preparing to fire in the case the servants of the Seven Princes of Hell suddenly appear and attack.

Then came walking by is a boy in trench coat and glasses on. He looks at Jean, wondering what a man in military uniform is doing in his hometown.

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 pm

(Ok. I understand.)
"Ouff" The cloaked figure had ran under Jacki and been her accidental cusion. She tumbled off him and started running. The figure contradicted his mistake with a string of carlessly woven curse words. When Jacki turned back to look he was gone. "Well. My mistake." Her stomach rumbled, interupting her thoughts. Might as well go get something to eat. She whisteled as she made her way out of the forest. Completly forgeting the paper and the tree. The bright light from the street hurt her eyes. Her head hurt and her stomach gravullded over the pounding her feet left in her head." OWW!" Her bare feet scraped over the burning concrete. "OWW OWW!" She sprinted away tryingg to get the feeling out of her feet. Not knowing where she was headed.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Realizing that there was no threat around, Jean decides to explore the new universe he was transported in.

"Where did they transport me to?" He walks through the sidewalk until he sees a house with gnomes in front.

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Jacki screamed her head off until she ran into a picket fence. She climbed it skillfully and began to walk it like a tightrope walker. There was a perculiar man staring at the house past it. He looked out of date. And... familiar. "Hiya mister!" She called.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Jean looks around and sees a girl over fence.

"Were you calling me"?

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 pm

"Yes siree," She jumped down and ran over to him."are you new here sir?" she smiled up at him happily. Avoiding the pain in her feet.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

J.Hybrid wrote:"Yes siree," She jumped down and ran over to him."are you new here sir?" she smiled up at him happily. Avoiding the pain in her feet.

Jean thinks of a lie.

"No, I'm just breezing through town. I'm actually from the closest military base here, and am taking a break."

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

(Im redoing the last post cause it sucked.)
"I used to be in the German military." She smiled wide. Showing her sharp teeth. "I had the biggest kill streak cause no body wanted to hurt me. but I hurtthem because If I didn't my seargent would whip me." She looked at him carefully. " I think I..." She froze up staring behind him.

Last edited by J.Hybrid on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 pm

She grabbed Jeans hand and pulled him towards the shadows. "Come on, move."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Jean began speaking in German.

"Wir warten, also bin ich in Deutschland?"

Translated

"So I'm in Germany" Jean Asked in COnfusion.In his mind:

"This Universe looks almost like that America I've been to in that alternate Unvierse last time Satan decided to play a game". He thought to himself.

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

" #@%$ no your not in Germany. Your in America. Stupid." She had kinda guessed he had been lying. She pushed him into an alley. "Dib. He's been weird lately. You probably tipped him off his rocker." Dib held up some weird device pointing at them. He smiled. She pulled down her hood to get a better look. Her blond hair flowed down her back in rivets. She looked back at him silvery eyes sparkling." You can come with me or go with nerd boy. your pick. But hurry."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 pm

(Hey you're online!)
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Paratrooper Lirelou Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 am

Realizing this was a life or death situation, in a split second he made his decision.

"Fine. I'll go with you girl.First whats your name? And also, the name of the guy you called "nerd boy"?"

In his mind, he is thinking.

"What the hell is a nerd?"(Jean knows English but back in the time period he comes from(1960s), nerd was confined to the English speaking word and there was no equivalent in foreign languages, including his native tongue French).

Paratrooper Lirelou
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:55 pm

"My name..." She had three names really. But she gave him her preffered name. "Jacqueline. But I would prefer you call me Jacki. Dib. His name is Dib and he has been hunting me for 5 years. Wants me as a science experiment. Follow me." She looked back at Dib once before raising her hood and sprinting down the alley. The trash caught on her black boots and sprung up like dust when she did a flip ontu a wooden fence. She jumped down on the other side and kept on to a busy street across the way. Then she sprinted past the street and hopped ontu the back of a bus. " COME ON Mister! You're gonna miss your chance." She hung half off the bus hand extended. " I'll catch you come on. Trust me." She flashed a bright smile.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 am

J.Hybrid wrote:"My name..." She had three names really. But she gave him her preffered name. "Jacqueline. But I would prefer you call me Jacki. Dib. His name is Dib and he has been hunting me for 5 years. Wants me as a science experiment. Follow me." She looked back at Dib once before raising her hood and sprinting down the alley. The trash caught on her black boots and sprung up like dust when she did a flip ontu a wooden fence. She jumped down on the other side and kept on to a busy street across the way. Then she sprinted past the street and hopped ontu the back of a bus. " COME ON Mister! You're gonna miss your chance." She hung half off the bus hand extended. " I'll catch you come on. Trust me." She flashed a bright smile.

(FYI since I got so irritated about forgetting this RP and being unable to change email address, I decided to create a new one attached to my primary email adresss.is means whenever you put a new post,I'll respond almost instantly).

Jean grabbed her hand and got on the bus.

"I want answers. What universe am I in? Are you part of Hell's games? If so, who do you serve Belphegor,Ammon, or even Satan?Or any of the lesser demons?"

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Jacki pulled him closer and began to climb up. "I have no $#@!ing idea. And no. but I do know that you can stay with me. I can help you... for now. but I need to investagate something... some...thing crashed in my forest. I... guess I'm asking for your help. I'm a loner and really never work with anyone." She paused before looking up and climbing towards the roof. " But I can't deal with this."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"Well just lead me to what ever you need to investigate" Jean told her.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm

she frowned and raised herself and Jean to the top of the bus. "It'll be a little while before we get there. Explain to me what and who you are. And....." she paused, thinking of what to give in return. "OH OH! I'll let you meet Robby!" She smiled at her own smartness. Pausing when she saw a hobo at the other end of the bus. She was hungry.... "Do you mind?"
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 am

"What do you mean"? Jean asked her, wondering what she meant.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

Suddenly on the road appears out of a portal, a Blonde girl in aWhite Magician dress.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Stupid girl she'll get run over... Jacki giggled and Barred her sharp, pointed teeth. Five minutes is enough for a grown man to consume a hamburger. Jacki proceded to crouch down to avoid the high wind currents then she crept down the towards the unsuspecting hobo. With a short pounce she leapt on his back and drove her fingers into his left arm, she tore down and pulled the arm back. With enough force to rip it from his body. Jacki leapt back and kicked the screaming and bloody hobo off the bus. The blood was neatly licked off her gloved hands and face with a long wormlike green tongue. Then the arm was inspected for bruises and a stripe of torn sleeve was used to wipe off her boots from when she had kicked the wretch. "Want some?" she smiled happily and offered the arm as she stood up and clomped happily back to Jean.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

(You don't have to use the demon thing-it only applies to character I will use.Feel free to have the story run as you planned it to be.I only used the demon thing as a way how my characters got transported in Invader Zim universe.I pretty much use this as explanation of how my characters,who come from various historical periods, suddenly get transported into the Universe where the RP Takes place.In this case, Paratrooper Jean-Marie Lirelou is the character I'll use though I'm considering adding Lady Schezerade and other characters later.The demonic thing is also the basis of my Comics where the central theme is the war between heaven and hell and the Heavenly Virtues and Deadly Sins)

[/quote] (OOOOOHHH!!! I just realized what you meant. No Umm the cloaked figure was supposedly Lard Nar Landing after the carsh. He mistook Jacki The Physcho Circus freak as a demon. Though I probably won't use Robby now. We are too far in the RP. If I mention him forget about it. Just me being forgetful.)
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

J.Hybrid wrote:Stupid girl she'll get run over... Jacki giggled and Barred her sharp, pointed teeth. Five minutes is enough for a grown man to consume a hamburger. Jacki proceded to crouch down to avoid the high wind currents then she crept down the towards the unsuspecting hobo. With a short pounce she leapt on his back and drove her fingers into his left arm, she tore down and pulled the arm back. With enough force to rip it from his body. Jacki leapt back and kicked the screaming and bloody hobo off the bus. The blood was neatly licked off her gloved hands and face with a long wormlike green tongue. Then the arm was inspected for bruises and a stripe of torn sleeve was used to wipe off her boots from when she had kicked the wretch. "Want some?" she smiled happily and offered the arm as she stood up and clomped happily back to Jean.

"I'm not an alien, demon, Orc, or some other humanoid foreign creature. No thanks.So what kind of race of alien or demon are you?"He asked.
"She seems more like an alienoid perhaps from the outer depths of space in this universe or another" he thought.

(Feel free to use Robby or other characters you planned to use BTW)

Meanwhile in another part of town, a blonde girl in white magician cloth's is spending her freetime flying on a broomstick around town.

"I wonder if Schezerade,Jean or the others got transported here."

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Jacki bit into the meat delighted. " Eh, I hate both of my races." She slurped the blood and ate some more. "The humans are arrogant and the Irkens are into slavery and..." She shivered " experiments. but neither of my races are cannibilistic. Its just me." She sighed and tossed half of the meat off the bus before shoving a final handful into her mouth. "We are here." She jumped down and punchered the wheel so Jean wouldn't have such a bad time getting down. Jacki scampered up a small tree and looked for the blood trail.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Jean went out.

"So you're a Hybrid human-alien?You're not demonic are nor do you have demonic blood?"

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"Nah I'm not demonatic or whatever. But I found the trail..." She climbed back down and motioned at Jean to follow.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 pm

J.Hybrid wrote:"Nah I'm not demonatic or whatever. But I found the trail..." She climbed back down and motioned at Jean to follow.

Jean followeed her, with his hand next to his sheated pistol just in case something happened.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Jacki walked along the trail of blood about 2 miles before it turned into forest. She sprinted though the undergrowth as the blood was getting fresher and there was more of it. The height of the chase. She rounded a corner and flew into a crashed escape pod. It was stained black from the exhaust explosion upon landing. Two hornns peeked out and two bright green eyes. She growled menacingly and raised her hand to hit it. Then ran over and petted him. "You are a stuuuuupeeeed Vortian. Earth has no technology to get you away stooopiiid. Humans are stoopid."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

"Whats a Vortian?Jean asks.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Lard Nar picks himself up from the rubble to reveal a long streak of blood coming from under his shirt. "Vortians are a proud alien race rebeling against the irken race. Ever since they stole our home planet." He stared at Jacki as she silently turned into a pale teal irken and ripped off a part of her dress, She reached to lift up his shirt but he backed away. "Are you....." Jacki shook her head. "I'm only HALF irken and I.... hate them." She hefted off his shirt (he is wearing pants...) and tied the thrand of grey black cloth around him. Her jet black furry antanae twitched. Her blank grey eyes widened and she nodded at Lard Nar. "We should get Lard Nar away and you still have to tell me about yourself."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Fine lead to where we hacve to go and I'll explain about myself." The Paratrooper stated.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Jacki smiled. "But I have no Idea where to go..." She thought to herself. Cursing under her breath she lead the way to the street again. Half carrying Lard Nar she tripped and stumbled. The black top was burning hot and she watched Lard Nar Shy away in terror. "Oh come off it." She hefted him up ontu her back and refused to let go of him.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 pm

J.Hybrid wrote:Jacki smiled. "But I have no Idea where to go..." She thought to herself. Cursing under her breath she lead the way to the street again. Half carrying Lard Nar she tripped and stumbled. The black top was burning hot and she watched Lard Nar Shy away in terror. "Oh come off it." She hefted him up ontu her back and refused to let go of him.

Jean followed her.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

"Start talking before I pass out." She changed back into a human and drew her hood up to cover her face. She crossed the street and set Lard Nar back down again. He leaned cautiously on her shoulder and they started to walk again.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 pm

"Are you talking about me?"

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:22 pm

"Yes,yes I..." grunt "am"
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

"Ok for starters, I am from the year 1965 in another Parallel Universe"

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 pm

"..." Jacki nodded letting it soak in. "Makes sense." Lard Nar Shook his horns. "Is this normal... for humans?" Jacki laughed. "Nope."
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

"I was born in the town of Vendee in France. For much of my childhood, my father,who was a veteran of World War 2, trained me in Boxing and hardened me to become a man who one day would serve in the French Army.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 pm

" My scientist beat me for fun and then forced me to do excruciating tasks meant for people far above my age. He underfed me and every other day there were horrible experiments." She let go of Lard and did a summersalt. "But then I ran away to the circus and my life got better." She leapt back to Lard and smiled at Jean. "Did you have any friends?" Lard was staring at her again.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Let me continue with my own story.

Unfortunately my afther was killed when I was 10 in a war in Morocco.

Luckily the values he instilled in within me stayed with me.

So when World War 2 started, I join the French Resistance after France fell. Spent 2 years of my life in the French 1st Army fighting in North Afric.Then in 1944, after months of training in the British SAS, I dropped into France during Operation Overlord to aid the Resistance.

After the war I spent 2 years in Germany spending the time of my life.Got a chance to get in bed and f*** multiple women of multiple nationalities including Germans and Americans who were crazy about my good looks.I was quite the looker.

In 1947 I then got departed into Indochina.I joined an Airborne regiment and spent 8 years fighting the bloody war as a Paratrooper there until 1954.Spent 56 Days of Hell fighting in that f*** valley called DIen Bien Phu then got captured prisoner of War.

After being one of the lucky ones to survive, I was sent back to France to recover.Another goddamn war took place , this time in that Hellish Algeria. Then............... Lets just say the war didn't turned out right.

After the God damn war spent 2 years first as a waiter then later as a factory worker.Then got a Boxer's license and fought 3 years as a professional Boxer.

Finally I decided to go back to my old Airborne unit that I was member of during Indochina and Algeria. One day some odd voices starting appearing in my head.I thought it was nothing.Then all along, it was Satan.God damn f*** bastard forced me to play his Hellish games multiple times across numerous universes for years."

Jean took a cigar,lit it,and put in his mouth.

"That motherfucker probably sent me to play another one of his goddamn games." he said in an extremely angry voice. He sighed and stopped to enjoy his cigar a bit.He then continued following the 2 aliens.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum