They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki!

3 posters

Go down

BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki! Empty BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki!

Post  fruiTmajik Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:41 am

I have been shipped off to this planet, in the inevitable event that the Irkens need Zim overthrown, and this planet conquered. I am here to capture earth, and do it without Zim taking any notice.

The problem: this planet is so cunning, so incredibly apt at defending itself, it may take longer then expected to conquer it...

Really! I almost died from overload of stupidity the moment I landed here!

Okay, done with that. I am fruiTmajik, or Liz, and I LOVE Invader Zim. It's the pinnacle of cartoon humor, and shows us just how stupid not only humans, but the extra-terrestrial are.

Anyways, done with that. I am excited to roleplay with you all, though I will not until August, probably.

---The one you all should fear.
fruiTmajik
fruiTmajik
Invader

https://facebook.com/fruiTmajik

Back to top Go down

BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki! Empty Re: BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki!

Post  J.Hybrid Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Liz, are you perhaps familar with me? Or are you a different Liz? Anyways Hiya! Welcome to awesome!
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki! Empty Re: BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki!

Post  fruiTmajik Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

J.Hybrid wrote:Liz, are you perhaps familar with me? Or are you a different Liz? Anyways Hiya! Welcome to awesome!

Well, that depends. I am five foot two, approximately 120 pounds, am usually fairly tanned, love the Cheney Middle School drama department, sing quite a bit, and have blonde hair and grayish blue greenish eyes. I have lived my entire life in Cheney, WA, and am obsessed with several animes, Maximum Ride, and of course Harry Potter. I roleplay a lot.

Do I sound familiar? And also, are you Tea?
fruiTmajik
fruiTmajik
Invader

Back to top Go down

BOW to the reign of your new master, Invader Poki! Empty ?!?

Post  J.Hybrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm

LIIIZ ITS ME!
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  fruiTmajik Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Yaaaaaaaay! How are you today, then?
fruiTmajik
fruiTmajik
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojo the Troll Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Glad to see somebody new came by bounce . This forum is practically dead and pretty much be and J.hybrid are the only ones who even post habitually.

We're currently having a Role Play so feel free to drop by if you are interested in joining anytime!

I may not know you, but anyway welcome to the forums Smile!

Are you into anime/manga?Just noticed your avi is a pic of an anime character portrait.

Bojo the Troll
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Yah, Come and join Liz. Its awesome to.... talk to you though the internet?
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Hybrid Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm AWESOME! and check out soul eater the anime its awesome and I might start roleplaying it.
J.Hybrid
J.Hybrid
Dancing Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down