They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stolen - Page 3 Empty Re: Stolen

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:59 am

Antony nodded, actually bowing to her before scuttling off.
Cally, for her part, seemed rather brave. She clenched her hands into fists, stretching the wings that only she could see out behind her.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:02 am

"Cut them off." The woman said, turning to the guard nearest to her.
The guards seized Cally's arms and in a flash of movements they were gone. No blood. The woman thought, staring at the remains of once beautiful wings. A corrupt smile played across her lips. "I will have you collect these." She said to a nurse who had just appeared out of an open door. The girl nodded and swept up the remains of the wings into her arms, disappearing into another dark hole that had appeared in front of her.
"You see what happens when you defy your elders? You are now destined for total damnation. You cannot leave this world nor die. You cannot escape, no matter how hard you try." She turned away and closed her eyes. "Take them away." She commanded warily.
The men nodded and grabbed each girls' arms, disintegrating into the holes from which they had arrived in.

((this is getting good.... :] ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:26 am

Callly did not know where she had just gone. She didn't frankly care. Her wings were gone, her beautiful, golden wings! Taken from her by that... that... ugh! Cally couldn't even think of a word for her.
She let her tears fall, not even attempting to curb the flow. She was not in much physical pain, but the pain in her soul... she wanted to curl up in a dark corner forever, she really did.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:45 pm

(Oh wow, I think I'll just sit this one out xD 'Cuz at this point, Yvonne's not doing much of anything xD)
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:11 pm

D: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*inhale*oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:33 am

(ok then Doom, can you maybe post what kinda... happened to them? Cuz ((and correct me if I'm getting this wrong,)) from what I can gather they were dissapeared by the guys who... dissappeared them...???)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:48 am

((ok, so basically, their on an underground level of the institute that is called The Torture Hall. It's pretty much a lab and a dungeon combined into one. :] The guards have a hold of Yvonne and Cally. They are taking them into a secret area. I'll describe it.))

As they passed through the grimy, blood stained halls, the guards couldn't help but give the slightest of shivers. What kind of hell hole is this? One of them thought frantically. They passed a few shelves with various beakers containing god knows what. A scream of agony could be heard from the depths of a room.
"I see their operations are going quite nicely." One of the men whispered to his female companion.
"Come on!" A man hissed, pushing Yvonne hard across the back.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:18 pm

(Awesome. Thanx Smile )

Wings gone... No wings, wingless... Evil (yet horribly true) thoughts totured Cally relentlessly. She suddenly became very dizzy, then she couldn't see anything. She had a vague feeling of falling down, but then the floor disappeared and Cally was just tumbling in darkness.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:01 pm

((wait, what? Surprised where did the floor go?! Er.., is this happening in her mind.., err....?))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:58 am

(Um, she fainted. The floor is still there but she fainted before she hit it - very hard I might add because this girl gets on my nerves badly - so she can't remember hitting it. I don't know. I have never blacked out before, and I want to just once so I know what it's like grr. But everything is still normal, she is just unconscious.)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:55 am

((oh, ok.., Why don't you like your own character!? x] ))
One of the men sighed. "We're here," He muttered before picking Cally up and strapping her to a chair.
Yvonne was taken to a separate chamber entitled, 'The Waiting Room'.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:46 am

(I don't know. That happens sometimes. I create a character and then they do nothing but get on my nerves.)

Cally's eyes fluttered open. She was alone in a room, strapped to a chair. Her eyes stung from crying and her arm hurt where she had landed on it funny. She began to cry again.
"Tell me when you're done feeling sorry for yourself," said a sarcastic voice from beyond her feild of vision. Cally turned her head around to look at who had spoken.
"I mean, honestly. Sitting there sulking like that. What behavior. I'm more angel than you at the moment, which is really saying something." Cally gasped. She was simultaneously the most beautiful and the most hideous thing Cally had ever laid eyes on. The woman had a perfectly sculpted face that any man would fall in love with, yet it was also serpent-like with cold eyes that made Cally shudder. Her body was amazing but the bare skin of her arms showed disgusting lacerations. Her dress was elegant and talored perfectly to complement the woman's figure but it was blood-red and death-black. Her black hair was manky and limp. Most disturbing about her was her wings; they were not soft and white like Cally's had been. They were not even bird-like. The woman's wings were big black bat wings, the dim light showing though the thin skin that covered them. Each wing was topped with a visciously sharp claw that could go into a man's chest and out his back, they were so long. Cally noticed that the were slightly mis-shapen and that there were in fact a few stunted, ugly little black feathers clinging to them.
The woman laughed at Cally's disgust. "Not very nice, is it?" she asked in a taunting voice. Cally didn't respond. She suddenly felt very vulnerable, strapped to a chair with no means to defend herself or escape, at this abomination's mercy.
"Who-who are you?" the terrified girl choked out.
"Telling you my name would mean giving you control over me, and we can't have that now, can we?" she crooned. "I am one of the Fallen! I am what dominates the night, creeping like a plague and infecting mankind!" She sighed. "Or I was. I have decided, along with several of my collegues, that I do not wish for that life any longer. We are trying to redeem ourselves. So I've come to help you."
"Then untie me!" shouted Cally. This was alll too much for her.
"No. Not that kind of help. If I untied you, you could get killed and if you are killed because of my actions then your blood is on my hands. And I've got enough of that already." She smiled a twisted, sick smile. "Poor little angel, you don't understand, do you?"
"I'm not an angel. That evil woman stole my wings and now I am nothing!" cried Cally, freash tears working their way to her eyes. The dark angel - by this time Cally had decided that that was what the woman was - raised her hand to hit Cally but instead turned around and tried to gather herself. Finally she turned back to Cally and said; "The wings do not make the angel." She stretched her wings out behind her slowly. "The angel makes the wings. I have managed to make myself what I am today. My wings are simply an indication of what I have done. You are still an angel, wings or no!" She smiled again. "Who knows? Maybe if you do good things, your wings will come back."
"So... I am an angel?"
"Yes." And the dark angel wrapped herself in her wings and was gone.

~

"It feels wrong deceiving her like this, sir," the same dark angel told her companion. He was taller than her, and his enormous bat wings were red, as if they had been painted with blood. Certainly, everything they touched was left with a small red smudge on it.
"It is for her own good. And hopefully, the good of others, also."
"Still, Lu..." she trailed off, knowing that whether she wanted to or not, she would obey his every order. As she had for hundreds of years.

~

Cally was left with many mixed emotions. But one stood out amoung all. She was still an angel! Nothing had changed! Then she woke up.
A dream? she wondered. Untill she saw the tiny black feather on the floor. Then she knew the truth.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:15 am

((this calls for a......, NEW CHARACTER! mostly to help Kalliah along. :] ))

Name: Mad Hatter or just Hatter ((like the Mad hatter in Alice in wonderland, just to add onto the pun from a picture I saw on DA))
Appearance: black hair and green eyes, this little devil always has his red hat on. he wouldn't be caught dead- or alive- without it! He decks himself out in chains, gloves, and such, he looks like your average goth, only he's a bit more..., unstable. :]
Here because: He's bloody f*** insane. =D
Personality: Twisted and dark, he speaks in riddles and often doesn't make a dot of sense! But.., he loves the ladies. :]
Bio: He's currently Alice's love interest and tends to woo the ladies of the institute..., then deals with Alice's wrath. He's a distant relative to the real Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Probably a reincarnation... :]

Give me some time to find a way to introduce him, kay?
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:47 am

(Ah... I'll try. Um - how about this?)

While Cally was waiting, strapped to a chair in the dark, Antony was tending to the rest of his work. He looked at the next name on his list and shuddered. The Hatter. Antony hated dealing with this guy. A few of the workers knew how to deal with him, but Antony was not one of these few. He paused outside of the door, scared to go in. He wondered if Hatter had managed to get out of his straight jacket again. How did he keep doing that?
Antony shook his head. No matter what happened, no matter how much the people in this place scared him, he was in control. And besides, he neeeded the money. He had been close to living on the streets before he got this job, and he did not want to go back.
Antony took a deep breath, and entered the room containing Hatter.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:10 pm

((oh, you didn't have to do that! I didn't ask.., (or said please for that matter Razz ) oh well, you did a good job, so I won't complain. :] ))

Darkness covered the room like a shroud, keeping everything out of sight..., including the Hatter. You could hear something slipping around, fast and lethal..., obviously not something one wants in the dark when one is alone...
The sound of metal, a dagger maybe, coming out of its sheath burst into Antony's ears, making his heart race like that of a rabbit before the wolf..., when it knows its fate. Breathing, hot on his neck, made his skin prickle in frantic realization.
"Answer this for me before you die..., When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing..., what is 'it'?" A voice asked casually, not minding the fact that the man in front of him was practically having a heart attack.
"That's not very kind of you, now is it Hatter?" Another voice, far behind them, said soothingly. She, by the sound of it, sighed. "It's easy really..., Go on, Antony, you can do it," She cooed kindly, her voice warm and noticeably familiar. You'd have to be an idiot to forget a voice like hers.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:27 am

"I, I-I..." Antony sputtered. He desperately searched for an answer. He didn't find one. His heart beat faster and faster, until he was sure it would explode. His legs were shaking more and more and then they buckled under him. The last thought that Antony had before his head struck the ground was; I hate this job.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:46 am

( not to ruin anything but i wanted to say that you guys think up of some really really gory and horribal things for some of your RPs)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:51 pm

((I know, isn't it great? >Very Happy ))

Alice glanced at the ground, her eyes soft. "Oh, my poor Antony," She said, rushing over to his side. "It was so simple..., a riddle..," She stroked his head possessively. "That was pure evil, Hatter." She scolded him before sticking her tung out.
The boy stared at her for a moment before rubbing his head with and odd looking cane. "His own fault for being such a bloody pansy." He muttered before stalking out of the room.
"Where are you going?" Alice demanded, but didn't dare get up from the side of Antony.
" Imagine you are on top of a car that is going 100 miles per hour, about to drive off of a cliff. Nobody is at the whee, you and I are super-glued down to the car with chains on our hands, feet, arms, legs- Everywhere!
How do you prevent us from driving off the cliff?" He asked suddenly, turning so that their eyes met. His eyes glimmered with a strange sense of victory while hers only held sympathy for the poor fellow on the ground.
"Hm? Oh, I'd just stop imagining...." Alice trailed off, completely forgetting her last question.
He sighed, "Right again." He spun around and continued to stalk off into the dungeons below. "I have been called into the Waiting Room..., whether it by some strange force or some friend in need of help.., Good day, Miss Alice." He tipped his hat, but did not turn back around.
Alice sat there, now alone, with the acception of Antony who wouldn't be doing much of anything for a while. She sighed. "Strange little idiot, now isn't he, Antony?"She asked him without expecting an answer.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:06 am

She was right not to expect an answer, too. The years had been less than kind to Antony and he had (not surprisingly) developed a heart murmer. Nothing too serious, just a slightly irregular heartbeat - except when he was stressed or frightened, or anything that made his heart speed up too much, and then he suffered a minor lapse of unconsciousness for a short while. It was not even bad enough to be called a heart attack.
Antony woke up quickly enough; no more than five minutes could have passed since he had been... surprised by Hatter.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:44 am

"Antony!" Alice sang happily. "So, are you ready to get back up and great the world?" She asked, as she leaned over him. She held out her hand, waiting for him to grab it, so she could help him up. (that sentence sounds weird >.>))
----------
The Hatter strolled into the waiting room, and glanced around, only to find a girl huddled in the corner, her face white as a sheet of paper.
"Hm? Hello there," He waved his cane in the air, " I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, Of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?" He asked, singing the riddle with great joy. He walked over and leaned towards her, so that the saw eye to eye. "Hm? Can you answer me, if you will, a pretty little girl such as yourself?" He grinned at her, a warm cheerful grin. No, he's just being nice, he is NOT hitting on her.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:54 am

Antony shakily took Alice's hand. "Where did Hatter go?" he asked warily, half expecting to be attacked from behind.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:04 am

"Hm? Oh, it's the usual for him." She said dismissively, and gave Antony another smile before starting to walk towards the door. "He's going to go speak with a few patients, maybe try to cheer up a sad soul. He's surprisingly kind." She turned slightly to see if Antony would follow. "Are you coming?" She finally asked. "If your up to it, that is. I only want what's best for you at the moment."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:09 am

"Okay, miss. I'll be right along." Antony put his hand on the wall to catch his breath for a moment then followed Alice. The last thing he needed right now was to anger her.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:16 am

"Antony, if you need time then I'll wait for you. I'm your friend.., or, I like to think so." She twiddled her thumbs absentmindedly, thinking back on the events that had happened in only one day. "If you need any help what so ever, then just tell me." She added,saying this with only the truest of sincerity. Antony was by far her favorite nurse and friend, besides Todd and The Hatter. xD
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 am

"I'll be fine, miss. Shall we go?" he asked her anxiously. He suddenly felt slightly nervous, though he didn't know why.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:24 am

Alice cocked her head ever so slightly before nodding. She walked slowly so that her and Antony could come back to pace with each other.
"How much do you get payed for this job?" She asked, wondering how anyone was even able to survive on a job like this.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:38 am

"...Enough," he answered. Antony caught up with her and matched his pace with hers. "What about you? Do you just hang around this place all day?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:56 am

"Well.., I guess it's the only place where I really feel.., wanted. Even if most people only fund me to be a nuisance.
I have friends here." She looked down, her eyes sad. "But..," she trailed off. "I feel that.., this isn't exactly the place should be...," She looked up at Antony, something strange flashing through her eyes. Something.., evil.
xDD
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:57 am

Antony pulled his coat closer to him, wrapping his arms around himself. "What do you mean... not the place it should be?" Antony asked. He had a feeling he knew what she meant, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:49 am

"It's strange.., demonic. Evil." She stated firmly. "I am almost ashamed to be the daughter of one of the owners." She glanced sideways at him, not willing to actually look all the way. "My mother," She started, "isn't.., right. She doesn't know what she's doing.., yet at the same time she does.., all well too aware." Her voice suddenly dove into a whisper. "You must be careful. She has taken a liking for you. Her likings never end well.., their lives', that is.., the most unnerving thing is that I've inherited the same quality. I'll protect you, though." She looked at him steadily, halfway hoping he understood and halfway hoping he wouldn't.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 am

Antony supressed a nervous laugh. "You, you shouldn't be ashamed to be you mother's daughter," he sputtered, his mind reeling over the other thing Alice had said. "She's helping people. People who need drastic and immediate help. She's a good woman."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:39 am

"Good?" Alice asked, stopping abruptly. She cocked her head, eyes filled with questions that did not come out. "I don't even know the meaning of the word, and to be quite frank, neither does she." With that, Alice marched forward. "This place is simply chaotic. You will learn that in due time." Alice peered into one of the rooms. "So this is where you've been hiding," She said to the person inside. "I've been looking for you, my angel." She took a step forward, greeting the person with a shy smile.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:48 am

Antonythought by now that there was probably something just beyond his view that he would find rather unpleasant, as he had learnt that things lurking behind corners were rarely enjoyable. He stepped tentatively forward.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:00 am

"Are you mad at me?" Alice asked Cally, her eyes downcast. "If there's any way I could make it up to yo-" She stopped in midsentence, not willing to go on any further.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:15 am

"I can't get angry at you, Alice," the girl replied, her voice soft and pleasant. "I forgive you entirely."
Antony was slightly relieved that the girl was strapped to a chair. At least she couldn't attack him. But her passive, calm manner unnerved him slightly.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:29 am

Alice sighed in relief. "Normally I take joy in scenes like this but.., my mother.., what she did was just..," She couldn't bring herself to say the words. She looked sadly on at nothing.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:46 am

"You feel bad about what happened, but than means there must be some good in you. Everything is fine, Alice." Cally's voice was serene, like the waves on a beach. Antony creapt a little closer to her and Alice.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:32 am

"Bad?! Feel bad?" Alice asked, outraged. "Why would I feel bad?!" She demanded. "This is the place where I rule, and there is no room to feel bad! In fact, the only thing I feel bad about is not ripping off your wings myself!" She cried out after this, her eyes watering.
A demon had slithered out of her arm, now wrapping around her, grinning demoniacally.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:08 am

Cally shook her head solemly(?). "Do you really believe your own lies?" she asked calmly as ever.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:13 am

"It's no lie!" The demon tightened its grip. "No..., not a lie,"She whispered.
This demon was different. It could be seen by both demons and humans. It was stronger.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:17 am

Cally smiled serenely, though she was slightly uncomfortable at the idea of being strapped to a chair with a demon on the loose.

Antony shrank away when he saw the demon. It was like nothing he'd ever seen... and that really means something coming from someone working in this particular asylum.

(Which reminds me... the mental instite has no name currently. Ideas?)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:43 am

((the happy pony asylum! Very Happy *cough* not really..., how about..., Saving Souls Asylum..? No, that sounds stupid. -________-))
"Leaving so soon?" It asked Antony, it's tentacles reaching out in order to grab his arm. It shrieked in agony when it found that its arm had just been cut off.
"Near far, it's all the same. Thinking about it will make you insane. We know it is coming, we know not to fear, but we do anyway because it brings either cheer.., or total damnation. Whichever you prefer. It's for you to decide." He smiled a little, his hat tipped so that only one of his eyes where visible. "Not an ideal riddle but one all the same." He pulled back his black sword, watching intently as the demon blood dripped off it. "Death is always the best answer, isn't it?"
((man, I suck at making riddles..>.> ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:51 am

(You're not that bad! You could always fing some on the internet if you're struggling.)

Antony breifly wondered if all the people commited to the Happy Pony Institute(just joking don't kill me!) were allowed to have weaponry or if Hatter was just special. He couldn't take much more of this. It was so confusing; like being in the sequel to a movie he missed. "What's going on here?!" $he shouted, maybe a little louder thna he had intended.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:22 am

Alice turned towards him, demon still coiled around her. "You see, Antony," she began, "nothing is as it seems here. It's..., opposite of what it's suppost to be. Like you fell through a rabbit hole and now you are in Wonderland. Welcome to the Wonderland Institute, home to insane children and adults alike." She stared at him intently.
The Hatter laughed. "It's quite true." He lifted his hat, revealing the horns of a ram. Dropping it back onto his head he said, "Some things are not meant to be what they are. Those things end up here, at the institute. People leave them here to rot, and we, meaning the nurses, doctors, and unfortunately dear Alice here," Alice beamed at this remark," use them for..., research."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:30 am

Antony backed away, up to a wall. "This... This can't be happening," he fretted. "This is a bad dream, or, or..." he trailed off, unsure as to what his ramblings were coming to.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:35 am

"Antony," Alice whispered, eyes welling up with tears. "Oh, look what I've done! Now one of my friends hate meee!" She dropped down to her knees and started to cry uncontrollably. (remind you of someone? The real Alice actually did this too) The demon looked at her, taking one of its many tentacles and wiping away a few of her tears.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:47 am

Antony took a few hesitant steps toward her, wanting to comfort her but not daring to get near the demon.
Cally cleared her throat. "May I bother somebody to untie me?" she asked sweetly.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:52 am

"Hm?" The Hatter asked, regarding her with little interest. He pressed a button on the wall behind him with the back of his hand. With a snap the holds let go of Cally.
Alice continued to wail while the demon did what it could to cheer her up.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:07 am

"Thank you so very much. My fingers were turning blue," she said with a slight laugh. She crossed the room and gently placed a hand on Alice's back. "I'm sure Antony still likes you," she said in a comforting voice.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:18 am

"N-no he doesn't..," Alice whimpered. "I m-mean, look at him! He's scared out of his poor head!" Her tear continued to fall until there was a small puddle surrounding her.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum