They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:09 pm

Alice giggled. "This is no demon! He is my pet! His name is Todd. Mummie made him for me...., well, not without the soul of a child," She smiled wildly. "I love him dearly, and he loves me as well. He is my only friend and I his."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:18 am

Cally's breathing increased. No matter what this girl said, that rabbit was a demon. And with it it had brought smaller demons. Dozens of them. They were lurking in all the corners, small black creatures with punctured bat wings. They hissed and swiped their claws at her, but seemed unwilling to disobey the rabbit demon.
"Lueferno," she whispered. It was an angel word, to help repel demons.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:57 am

"I'm sorry dear, but such magic and witchcraft cannot defeat demons such as these. They will not leave unless you play," Alice sang darkly. "Or..., If you somehow perish in less than a second from now...," She sang a high note and the rabbits ear twitched. A few of the demons caught this as a signal and surged forward but did not dare to touch them. They clawed and shrieked but did not come too close.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:53 am

"Tutriek! Nafartololi! Mi nasarsani!" shrieked Cally, trying to repel the demons.

~

Antony was walking down the hall outside the room that the three girls were in. He was employed as a nurse here; his aunty worked at the institute and had got him the job.
He stopped as he heard shouting in another language. Antony opened the door. What was going on?
Inside were three girls and a rabbit. A really big rabbit. One girl was screaming and flailing around like an idiot. What the fu...? Her gaze was darting back and forth from things that weren't even there!

"What are you kids doing?!" he asked incredulously.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:58 am

"Antony," Alice said sweetly, "these girls were causing trouble, so I merely came to protect them!" She frowned. "They called me terrible names (which is true) and were speaking in tongues!" She covered her mouth and darted her eyes back and forth in false surprise. "You don't think they need the special treatment do you?" She walked over and grabbed his arm, clutching it to her. "I-I certainly hope not!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:57 am

"Alice," he said gently, storking her hair, "I'll take care of it. No need to be scared. Now you run along and go play with mr. rabbit somewhere else. I'll talk to you about this later. I'll need to get both sides of the story,"
Yeah, right. Nobody cared about these deletes. But one of them, Antony thought, looked like one of the ones who's parents gave donations to the institute. They didn't want the people pulled out of their institute and being sent to another institute because of poor standards.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:29 pm

"Oh, no, Mr.Antony!" Alice said urgently, as if she had mistaken his meaning. "We can't hurt them! They are only children just like me! We should just move them to a more contained area where they cannot cause mischief. Do you want me to lead the way?" She begged hopefully. All she wanted was to play, and she would not let her chances be smashed, even if it was by Antony. "Come now, if we were to hurt them when they are in stable condition what would Mummy say? She would be awfully angry, and we don't want that."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 am

Stable? Antony glanced at the girls. One of them, it seemed, refused to talk and the other one was... Antony didn't know what the word for her was, but it was hardly stable. But Alice was her mother's daughter, after all, and he didn't want to get on her bad side...
"Okay Alice, you lead on," he said cheerfully.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:58 pm

Alice smiled and turned, grabbing the hand of her rabbit. She skipped forward and lead the way towards a dark corridor.
She cocked her head ever so slightly and shot a glance at the others. It seemed to say, 'Don't do anything you'll regret.'
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:45 pm

Cally followed. If she didn't, she'd regret it, she knew.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:06 pm

Yvonne stayed inside her cell. She turned away, shaking with fear. How she wanted to scream out! One million things remained stuck in her head, trying to get out. Questions upon questions upon feelings and exaggerations.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:20 am

Antony stopped. Where was that other girl? He went back into the room. She hadn't moved.
Antony grabbed her arm and tried to pull her to her feet.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:32 am

"Antony," Alice said, spinning around, "careful, she's odd, and I'm not sure if she's completely well."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:12 am

Well, if she was well she wouldn't be here, would she? Antony thought. But instead of saying this, Antony said, "Thank you, miss Alice, I'll keep that in mind. " What else could he say? She was young, but she had a lot of influence. Antony didn't want to risk upsetting her.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:53 pm

Alice smirked but turned her head so Antony couldn't see. She knew very well how his undeveloped mind worked, and she'd use it to her advantage as much as she could. That was something her Mummy had taught her.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:59 am

Cally had her wings spread wide and was flapping them anxiously back and forth. It was creating a draft that ruffled her hair, but didn't seem to affect anyone else. She had never been able to figue this out.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:50 am

Alice eyed her curiously and walked over. "You are odd." She stated bluntly. "Why are you here? Oh! I'm dreadfully sorry, it's rude for me to ask such a question..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:12 am

Cally shook her head. "Your curiosity is natural. My human 'parents' think I'm not an angel. They sent me here. But I think that I'm meant to be here. I'm supposed to help the people here," she explained. Cally stretched her wings out behind her as far as they would go. "Can you see my wings?" she asked. Her eyes narrowed as she shot a look at Todd the rabbit. "I know your demon can."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:31 am

Alice giggled slightly, her eyes sad. "Do not tell anyone, but I share the same sight with him. He's always with me because we see the same things. Always. It's rather strange, don't you think?" She danced around Cally looking on in wonder.
The rabbit stared at her with warmth. She smiled up at him, clearly pleased by his expression.
"He says that he hasn't seen something like you since he died," Alice whispered, craning her neck towards Cally's ear.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:39 am

Cally stretched her wings up above her head and hissed at the rabbit. She folded her wings with an indignant ruffle.
"What do you mean died?" she demanded, not truly expecting a straight answer.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:15 am

Alice nodded sadly. "You call yourself an angel...," She whispered. "Why didn't you come for him when he needed you the most...," Her eyes were far off now, detached.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:19 am

I don't call myself an angle, I am an angel, Cally thought with no malice.
"I am not a strong angel Alice," she explained softly. "I cannot do much to help anyone at the moment. Look at the state I'm in. But soon, that will all change."
Cally had a plan.
"Tell me what happened?" she encouraged.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:25 am

((sorry, I didn't notice the mistake...-_____________-;Wink)
"Wh-," Alice said but stopped. She looked back at Todd and nodded. "He wasn't suppost to become this...," She whispered. "Mummy only did it to save him..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:29 am

Yvonne listened to the conversation, not making but a few struggling gestures as she was held by Antony.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:38 am

Antony tried to drag Yvonne to her feet.
"Get up now. Don't be difficult, thanks," he snapped curtly.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:46 am

Alice stared at them coldly.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:57 am

The mute child shook her head violently back and forth, her body making wriggling movements to try and escape his grip.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:39 pm

Alice threw a glance at Todd who grunted in return. His ear twitched.
A dragon-like shadow snaked its way towards Yvonne, crawling over the ground.
It hissed as it lifted its black head off the ground.
"Hola, mein caro mort uno." It slithered around her, its red eyes narrow and slanted. "Van ce qui região tun sie sie grandine from?" It asked as it wound tightly around her.
Antony could not see any of this, though. The dragon was not visible to human eyes.
"Todd, what a curious demon you have produced." Alice replied to this creature. "He is sure to make a good addition to your collection."
The dragon only smiled a chillingly deadly smile.

((what it said was, "Hello, beloved dead one. Of which region do you hail from?" I was bored and decided to put a bunch of different languages into one sentence. Very Happy Mostly Spanish and French.))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:23 am

(I picked up on the Spanish. Lol it had the same voice as the faun from Pan's Labyrinth.)

Cally did not notice the demon at first. She did not even feel its presence until Alice pointed it out. And when she did notice it, she did not see the same demon as Alice or Todd. It was closer to an imp. Blood red and moss green skin, devil horns crowning its skull, long clackety claws scraping on the floor tiles, a poisonous barb on the end of its tail. These were the demons that Cally saw every day.
Cally was in the institute for a reason.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:56 pm

Yvonne bit her lip, not able to see the creature but feeling its presence as if it were right up in her face. She cringed, shutting her eyelids, wishing to be in another world, wishing to be dead. Anything, anything, was better than this at the moment.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:51 am

"He won't hurt you!" Alice piped up. "He has worked hard for the manners he has. No need for him to waste them!" She giggled a little.
The dragon/faun THING took this time to lick Yvonne right across her face.
"How rude!" Alice declared and scolded the dragon/faun THING though managed to giggle again.

Poor Antony..., being a human he doesn't know what the hell is goin on....:/
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:52 pm

(xD "Dragon/Faun THING")

The mute girl instantly recoiled, her eyes shut and face twisted in disgust.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:18 pm

The dragon/faun THING ((lol)) frowned at this and stole a glance from Alice.
She nodded, also frowning.
"You do not like me dear new friend?" She asked, clearly distressed. "Why? He is being himself. Why do you not accept him?"
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:40 am

Yvonne snorted, curling up her lip. She threw the most disgusted look she could in the other girl's direction that said, 'No.'
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:48 am

Antony decided it was time to break things up. "Okay, everybody out now. Alice, you go play, okay? These two will come with me." The statment seemed casual enough, but there was a darker tone to his voice. He had to put the two girls somewhere where they would not be a problem until Alice's mother came to deal with them.
"No more playing around." He motioned to Yvonne. "Up. Now."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:13 pm

Alice shrugged and motioned to the dragon and Todd. She shot a dark glare towards Yvonne. "Watch yourself," It seemed to say.
"Antony...," She whispered, "I think I hear Mummy coming..." she smiled and left it at that. She walked away, or, more of skipped, the dragon coiling onto her arm.
"Hm?" It said, looking towards her. It hissed a little and ripped the sleeve of her dress revealing the tea cup birth mark.
She looked at it, her eyes soft. "You really shouldn't be doing that," She said quietly.
It paid no heed and warped it's way into the tea cup.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:37 pm

Yvonne got up. Upset as she was, she wasn't willing to stir any more calamities up at this point.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:42 am

Antony quickly reviewed in his mind what he was going to tell Alice's mother.
They were playing around where they shouldn't have been... That one's still not talking... The other one shows no change - maybe electro convulsive treatment would help?
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:49 pm

Steps, heavy and stern, rhythmically pounded on the ground, it's noise echoing throughout the hallway.
"I would like to know the meaning of such a disturbance." A woman demanded, though her voice was soft and velvety. Her blond locks were practically trailing on the ground as she stared at them all steadily, coldly. Her eyes shined a dark, murky gray. "Tell me," She said quietly, her voice blank of all emotions now.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:10 am

"Ah, th-these two girls were playing around w-where they weren't allowed," Antony stuttered. His heart was beating quickly all or a sudden. It was riduculous, of course. He hadn't done anything wrong, had he. Had he...?
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:14 pm

"Do you know why?" The woman continued, not even giving a passing glance to the others. Though, of course, she did notice Antony's heart beat. Her white doctors coat seemed to dance in some unknown wind.
Alice stood far behind them, staring with boundless admiration for her mother.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:18 am

"I was just trying to find out, ma'am," he replied respectfully. Antony tried to keep all signs of nervousness under control while his body tried to betray them.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:46 pm

Yvonne shared the same sudden heart-pounding feeling as Antony. Sure, she knew this woman was the head of this wretched setting, but any normal person would realize something was just not right about her... and her daughter, for that matter.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:48 am

The woman smirked, knowing the meaning of Antony's fast beating heart. "You there," She said, turning towards Cally, "supply me with an exceptional answer as to why you are standing idly about when this is no place for children, let alone patients, to linger."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:25 am

Cally met the woman's eyes defiantly. "I don't answer to demons," she said through clenched teeth. "Nor those who associate with them."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:22 pm

Yvonne couldn't help but let the slightest grin creep across her face by Cally's answer. She wanted to giggle, but restrained herself. The grin was short-lived; now wasn't exactly the best time to be smiling and even the slightest bit happy.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 am

The woman smiled, sickly sweet. "I will forgive you for that comment only because you are insane, but I ask again," She came up towards Cally, staring her down, "give me an exceptional answer as to why you are standing idly about when this is no place for children, let alone patients, to linger." Without her even moving an inch there was a demon, it's body the shape of that of a human, right beside her. It's black hair covered his eyes, not revealing even a glimmer of them. Black clothing covered his whole body, but you could almost see the light from marks on his skin. He had horns on his head, like those of a ram, but they weren't as long as the fawn's they had seen only moments ago.
"Answer her," Was all he said. His voice was dark, yet you could tell by those words that he spoke that he held the brilliance of an insane man.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:47 am

Cally was truely insane. She barely even sensed the demon, and never did she see it! The poor girl was no angel.
But she also kept her ground. She refused to answer, did not say anything this time.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 pm

The mute girl remained silent, eyes widened with shock as they laid upon this newly appeared demon. She glanced over at Cally, waiting for her answer.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:54 pm

Nothing. The woman closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "Guards?" She asked, tilting her head upwards.
Giant gaping holes appeared on the ground, black and seemingly endless. The sound of some glass object, possibly a needle, crashing on the floor resounded through the halls of the institute. A few random doctors and nurses glanced up from where ever they were, knowing all to well of what was to happen next.
"The Special Treatment," A few people murmured under their breaths before quickly continuing their work.

"The Special Treatment," Alice said aloud, her eyes widening, the red murky color turning crimson. Her rabbit drooped to the ground and fell into her arms, nothing but a stuffed white hare now. She did not smile, did not move. No one near them dared to.
Men in white coats had appeared from the holes, their faces nothing but black holes. They nodded, regarding the woman in a strange sort of salutations.
"What reason have you called us here?" One of them asked, his uniform being a doctors coat with a red cross that seemed to ooze blood.
The woman cocked her head as if to say, 'Don't you already know?'
"Indeed," The demon boy said and sped away from the area, picking up Alice with great care on his way out.
"Goodbye," She whispered sorrowfully. "I hope you don't die."

"Now, maybe we can get a few things done around here," The woman said, her voice still magnificently velvety, yet lacking all feeling. "Antony," She said, sliding her glance over to his frail form, "leave now. I suggest you go help others like the good little boy you are."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum