They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Annihilation for Survival

3 posters

Go down

Total Annihilation for Survival Empty Total Annihilation for Survival

Post  Crying Angel Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:44 am

Alright, not sure if this will work or not. But I'll never know if I don't try, right??? So, this takes place in the distant future, where humans have discovered life on other planets and travelled to them.
A new planet has been found that has the right conditions to have life on it. A team of scientists have been sent to it, under suspended animation for the long journey. Their job is to find out if the planet has life on it and, more importantly, if it would be able to support human life.
You see, the human race is dying. Their only chance at survival is to occupy other planets, as they achieved with Mars. The scientists are to study the planet and its possibilities - but hidden among them are military scientists, sent to evalute how easily any potential opposition would be crushed.

I'd perfer if everyone had at least one human scientist and an alien life form - there can be more than one species, so don't hesitate to add you own life form. And you can have as many characters as you want. Thanks!
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Total Annihilation for Survival Empty Re: Total Annihilation for Survival

Post  Torn Rose Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:44 am

Name: Michael K.
Species: Human
History: Was adopted at birth. Reason to be scientist: is that he was raise by scientists. Disscovered a species called Ladona
Apperence: Shortish brown hair, deep brown eyes, always wears a black labcoat that moves with his body.
Personalaty: Lonely, Cautious

Name: Lacula Fonge
Species: Ladona
History: Born out of egg. Never met parents (this species does not meet parents, ever.)
Apperence: Normal human height, Light blue eyes (Very rare in this species, normally black eyed)
Personalaty: Cautious, Aware of suroundings,

Michael was walking along side his fellow scientists who were searching the new land. He was walking beside his companion, Lacula.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:05 am

name: Nina Yeakes
race: human
job: scientist
age (when she left Earth): 34
appearance: slightly shorter than average, shoulder length light brown hair, light tan skin, big green eyes, slim build, very innocent looking.
mentality: Nina, despite her innocent appearance, is very intelligent and compassionate. She hates injustice - so you can see how she'd be a problem for any of the military scientists who are to develope ways to over take the planet, whether or not there are other creatures living on it.

name: Mykazylian (My-kah-zai-lay-an) (Though everyone just calls him Myka)
race: sentrian
job: food gatherer
appearance: humanoid in figure, sentrians are hairless amphibians covered in scales with webbed hands and feet. The hands are webbed up until the last joint on each finger, and the thumb has very little webbing on it at all. This gives them dexterity and so the ability to make tools. They are about the same height as the average 12 year old. They have big black eyes and strange limb proportions. They have no visible lips, nostrils or ears. They can survive out of the water for up to a week but do deteriorate in health over this period. Usually walk upright but do revert to all fours when speed is crucial. They speak with their tongues and voices combined with clicking noises when they are out of the water. In the water they speak by singing/humming and clicking.
Myka's scales are a grey-brown-ish colour and he is missing the last joint of his little finger onhis right hand from an accident when he was young.
mantality: Myka is independant and slightly rebellious but he's a good... person (?). He will usually back down rather than fight. He is curious and adventurous and daring.

(A note about sentrian names - they must be a consonant/vowel combination. The order can be consonant/vowel or vowel/consonant, and each combination has a different meaning.
e.g.
Mykazylian's name:
My = adventourous
ka = gentle
zy = cheeky
li = sullen
an = different

The name does not necessarily reflect the attitude of the person that has the name.)

(And if you have a sentrian you don't have to post the name thing. That was for my own fun.)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:45 pm

.-. More awesome sounding RPs... I don't know if I'll be able to catch up w/all the ones I'm doing, so maybe I'll put off this one.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:07 am

Oh... sad, oh well.... =(

Name: Lacula Fonge
appearance: Human height when standing on hind legs, crouches slightly. Walks on hind legs so fits in with humans more. Water lizard, doesn't need to live in water, just needs it every once in a while. Does not have gills but yet can live under water if wants to. Hairless. Born out of eggs, cold blooded. skin looks smooth but really quite rough.
Legs: Are like normal legs and feet exept can 'transform' (Not really transforming just canges movement.) into a tail lke thing like a dolphin tail exept has two feet and legs. This lets Ladonas to be able to swim swift and quick through water.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:13 am

(The clicks in their speech will be displayed by asterixes - *)

Excerpt from Nina Yeakes' diary.

Day 41

This has been the best day since we arrived. Ryan finally got the antibiotics right, so now we won't get sick. That was the only thing stopping us from going outside, the fact that our immune systems wouldn't be able to handle it. The atmosphere's perfect! The air is so clean - there surely can't be anything producing pollution. And it looks like the photos of Earth. The sky is blue and the sunsets are red and purple and orange. On Mars it's the complete opposite. I'm so glad I finally got off Mars - it was so boring there, and everything seems so oppressive.
I was working in my tent, disecting and analising some plat life when the knife slpiied and I cut my thumb. It was deep enough to bleed, so I went to get a plaster before I bled all over my plant samples and ruined them. As I left some blood fell on the floor.
I had just about get the plaster on when I heard a noise come from the work chamber of my tent. I didn't know what it was - everyone was doing their own thing; I hadn't been disturbed for hours. Turns out it was the sample tray falling on the ground.
Anyway, when I went back, I saw the most amazing thing. It was a creature, an animal of some sort. It looked like a cross between a frog, a lizard and a person; it was smallish, with big eyes and covered in glossy scales. When I walked in it had been standing upright and examining the blood that had gone on the floor, but when I walked in it dropped to all fours.
I slowly moved nearer to it, holding out my hand. It saw the blood on my thumb and then looked back at the blood on the floor. It was intelligent, making a connection between the two! Then, most amazing of all, it spoke:
'Nirre * nafanall,'
It spoke with a combination of words and clicks. It said it again.
'Nirre * nafanall,'
And when I didn't answer, it said something different;
'Ee set nirra * mika farn,'
I couldn't make heads nor tails of it, but that moment was just beautiful!
But then Ryan walked in and it bolted. Tomorrow I'm goint to look for it. There is life here!
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:49 am

Michael was talking to Ryan to make 100% sure that his antibiotics would make it safe to go outside, there were a few scientists there, but if they died, no one would know much about this planet, only the information they already gathered.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:47 am

(There's actually about 600-700 scientists there.)

Myka's heart was pounding. He had just met one of the aliens! She -Myka was sure it was a she - hadn't spoken but he hadn't really expected her to know what he was saying. He had spoken to her anyway.
'Nirrey * naphana?' "What are you?"
Myka had asked her this twice, then introduced himself.
'Eiy sett nirray * Myka phaan,' "My name is Myka,"
But then another one had noisily walked in and frightened him, and Myka had run off. But he planned to go back. He wanted to learn more about them. The aliens were absolutely fascinating.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:22 am

(I know but think about how many humans there are probibly now on earth.)

Michael was now talking to his friend, Lacula. Lacula did speak english but not very well. He also spoke in his underwater language which was a series of different clicks. (Some didn't sound like clicks at all.) Michael coild never understand what he was saying.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:33 am

name: Luna Kyle
race: human
job: military scientist
age (when she left Earth): 36
appearance: bit taller than average, a bit above shoulder length light black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, muscular build, very determined looking.
mentality: Luna has trained with the military of earth (the MOE) for many years and excelled. She can operate almost any weapon expertly and is a very efficient killer. Very little mess. She was chosen to go on the mission to study the life forms and find their weaknesses. She is ruthless and does her job.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:35 am

Nina saw a man... What was his name? Mitchell? Michael? Yes, she was sur it was Michael. She approached him.
"Hi," she said shyly.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:07 pm

"Hello, I was just making sure that going outside was ok. My friend here is Lacula." He said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:53 am

Nina nodded. "I know. You're quite famous at the university I studied at."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:36 am

"Oh, about finding that alien species, well really, they found me so thats not really that important." He replied
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:19 am

"Oh, you're so modest," Nina giggled. "Would you do me the favour of telling me about it? Please?" she begged. She was curious to know how to go about finding the strange alien she had seen, and hopefully, later approaching it.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:11 am

"Well, I was out on a new planet, not to far from here, and was out researching the water to see if it was like the water on earth. It was mostly water. Then, out of the water came Lacula. He seemed friendly. He knew no english, so it was hard to communicate. We finnally did and a few others came out of the water and gathered me. Then it seemed that Lacula told them I was friendly." Replied Michael.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:21 am

Nina nodded. So the key was to befriend one...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:12 am

"Since then ,Laculas been my best friend." Michael added.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:19 am

"I have to go..." Nina said suddenly. She ran off.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:07 am

"Ok... then... bye!" He sceamed so that she could hear him.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:20 am

Nina stood on the balcony of the ship they had arrived in, even though it was not yet properly attached and not very safe.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 am

"We really need to make more friends..." Michael muttered to Lacula. "Ya... The.. Uh... Talk can't go very far with just us. *" Lacula replied. He noramally added a *click* on the end. Michael never knew why.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:10 am

Nina had been fiddling with her silver charm bracelett for about ten minutes when the little grey/brown alien showed up again.
Nina gasped, and dropped her bracelett in surprise.

~

Myka was investigating the area where the aliens had landed when something fell from the sky in front of him. It looked delicate, but when Myka touched it, he found that it was really very strong. It looked like the eastern moon, all shiney and light-coloured, nothing like the western moon, which was an angry red. The small loop of moon had strange little figures and shapes hanging off of it. Myka couldn't identify any of them.
He looked up and saw the funny alien looking down at him. Then she dissappeared.

~

Nina rushed down the stairs to retrieve her bracelett. But when she got there, both the bracelett and the alien were gone.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 am

Michael was standing sighlently because he had seen something move. He did not know what it was. He knew it wasn't human
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:08 am

Nina stopped someone who was walking past. "Did you see anything?" she asked. "A small grey creature?"
"No, I'm sorry," Luna replied. But what was this lady on about, she wondered?
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:32 am

Michael slowly aproched the bush that was moving. Lacula stayed behind. He reached the bush and searched it untill he found a small black figure. It was so small and delecate. It look almost like a newt exept a lot bigger.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:32 am

Luna was suspicious. She chased after Nina, catching up easily. Under her white lab coat, Luna's body was healthy and muscular. She could easily take any six-foot man and win. Except for some of the other military scientists on the planet who had had the same training as she had.
"What's wrong with you, Dr..."
"Yeakes. And you are...?"
"Just call me Luna. What's happened?"
"Well, this little alien just-"
"Alien?!"
"Yes, a small aquatic-type creature, I believe. But I was up on the balcony looking for it, and I dropped my bracelett and it just ran off with it."
Luna's mind is racing. There was life here! She had a job to do. She needed to alert the other military people...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:46 am

The newt creature semmed to be playing dead because its sides were still moving in and out. Michael pt some special gloves on and wet them and picked the creature up and took it tothe others. He saw Nina and he ran up to her to show her the newt thing.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:45 am

Nina was surprised. It looked as if the newt thing could have been what her fishperson evolved from.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:47 am

"What do you think? I better let this guy go where i found him." Michael said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:24 am

Nina gave him an incredulous look along with many other scientists. "You've got to be kidding! We are the first people to see a creature like this! We need to study it!"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum