They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pack

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf Pack

Post  Torn Rose Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:32 am

Renae asked what was wrong, no reply. She then said "OK then, well I guss this is goodbye."
She ran off into th trees and dissapeared out of Raza's sight. Raza turned back to the group and continued walking.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:45 am

Rain picked up another tree branch. She thrashed it from side to side, all the while shouting profanities and insults about nothing in particular.
Dusk stood and walked over to his sister.
"Dawn, I'm going to miss you. Goodbye," he nuzzled her. She sighed. "I'll miss you too. I - I have to go," she whispered. Dawn sprinted off. Dusk stared after her. Then he looked back. Rain was still killing tree branches.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:16 am

Renae was running. She could feel the tree brances snapping under her feet. Then, rain began to fall. It started to fall heavily from the clouds above. She didn't care. What was life worth if you were misrable. She knew what she had to do, she had to go back to Raza and be with her best friend.

It was cold where the main of the pack was. Raza looked back to wher Renae dissapeared into. He looked down and carried on. He noticed the angry wolf, Rain, tearing up branches.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:26 am

Dusk felt his heart breaking. The pack was moving out! His sister gave an uncertain look back at him, then sprinted off to be with her father and Storm. As if that rejection wasn't bad enough, his father didn't even look back at him as Dawn had.
He sighed, then climbed to the top of the den. He lifted his head and howled. His sadness and anger, the rejection and abandonment, all of it was poured into those cries. He waited. Nothing. Then he heard Dawn's unmistakeable cry. Rain joined him. They both started howling to their old pack.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:05 am

Renae could hear the howling, she knew it was Dusk and Rain signalling the depature of the other wolves. She was too late. They had gone. She stoped and the tears she cried ran down her face. She could at least try, no. She had to move on, lt her life take over as her past, and she did.

Raza didn't know what to do, go and find Renae to appolagise, or keep walking with the pack. He was lost. Then he heard the howling of Dusk. He was better than him and he knew that Renae liked him. She told him that before. If only he had told her the way he felt about her.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:43 am

Rain stopped howling. Dusk, noting the absence of her voice, trailed off himself after crying one last goodbye to his sister. Rin nuzzled him.
"They're gone," she said, unnecessarily. Dusk only nodded. She continued; "Two other pairs stayed - they are the ones who are having cubs, and then there's Renae and Raza," then she added "I think. That's eight."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:47 am

(Renae is not with the group, she left, and Raza has gone on with the pack, sorry.)

Renae was running futher and futher from where she last heard the howling, it was close to night, she had to go hunting.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:23 am

(Ok I didn't know what was going on lol.)

Rain climbed down and wandered into the den. She came back out and said; "The others are going hunting. I;m going with them. You coming?"
Dusk shook his head no.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:30 am

Renae found a small cave,she claimed it as her new, temperary den. She hid away in it.
When it got darker, she went out to hunt. She caught a small rabbit and ate it. That would fill her up for a while.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:06 am

Dusk could hear the small pack of five howling as they hunted. What had happened? In such a small while, his whole life had been torn limb-from-limb. This ddn't make any sense. Why was this happening?
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:09 am

Renae looked up when she stood out of her new den. She looked up, the clouds were clearing, the moon was full.

Raza at this time also looked up to see the full moon and wondered it Renae could see it also.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:27 am

The others had caught a deer. That was how it was now; there was him, and there was the others, aka those he loved and cared about. They called him down to join them but he refused. He wasn't hungry right now.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:30 am

Raza was with the group, they had just hunted, he had his share and walked off. They were staying in a large cave the pack had found.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:40 am

Dusk came inside then den. Half the wolves were asleep. He curled up next to Rain, who opened one eye in acknowelegement. Dusk sighed and gave her an affectionate nibble behind the ear.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:00 pm

Renae was wondering why Raza wold act like that, he may have thought that she was leaving him. But there seemed to be more than that. She remembered back to when the pack left, he did look at Dusk once with a really, really unhappy look. Then she thought why he was so bad, then, she knew what it was. He knew that she had feeling for Dusk and he must of thought that was why she wasn't going with the rest of the pack...
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:52 am

"Who's going to be our alpha pair?" he asked Rain. She replied; "I don't know, Dusk. Who ever wants the job I suppose. But who wants the job?"
"Maybe Mountain and Spring. They always seemed like a competent pair." She shrugged then bit him playfully on the ear. "Who cares? It's night and I'm tired. We'll deal with t in the morning."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:04 am

This was too much for her, the moon had pasted for the night so it must have been vry late, she snuggled up in her den and went to sleep.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:21 am

Dusk closed his eyes and eventually drifted into sleep. Rain was right. They could deal with this in the morning.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 am

It was a cold night, being alone. She woke up in the middle of the night and knew she had to go back to the others. She got up to make her way back when she heard gunfire. She thought it sounded where she had just come from, where Dusk and Rain was but slightly futher off. She sprinted back to them to see the other wolves sleeping. She padded over to dusk and nudged him awake. "Did you hear that fireshooter? it sounded really close to here." Renae said quietly.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:33 am

Dusk was on his feet in seconds. He grabbed Rain's scruff and pulled it hard, dragging her roughly awake. This was n time for subtleties.
"Wake everyone up!" he hissed at her. She complied, and the small pack was soon dragging themselves out of their sleep.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:36 am

"I heard a fireshooter near where the pack went!!!" Renae yelled out to the small group.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:49 am

"Oh, no," breathed Dusk. "I hope they're alright..."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:51 am

"I do too." She said in a way to trepresnt that she hoped that Raza was ok.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:02 am

"We have to go lok for them," Dusk said in a slightly panicky way. But Mountain shook his head.
"What's the point of endangering ourselves when we are not even sure that they are not okay? Our first task is to survive, Dusk. We have to stick together and remember that we are our first priority."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:05 am

"Well, technecally, I'm not part of this pack anymore, so if you don't want to come with me, then fine, but I'm going to see that their ok." Renae said in a leader type way.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:16 am

Dusk shook his head. "Mountain's right. We have to make sure our pack here is okay first and foremost. There aren't many of us and we will struggle through winter as it is. If we loose a member, it could be fatal. We can't come with you. I'm sorry," Dusk explained. He gained a nod of approval from Spring (Mountain's mate), who was heavy with the cub(s) she was carrying.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:18 am

"I'll go and will be back in the morning." Renae said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:39 am

The small pack returned to the den. Spring elected her sister, Meadow, to keep watch until mid-moon when she would wake her mate (Forest) up for his turn to keep watch.
"We'll need to do something about Renae," Spring whispered to her mate.
"What do you mean?"
"She either needs to become a permanent member of our pack or leave us altogether. We can't have her depending on us, not when we are going to be struggling so hard to support who is here already."
Mountain nodded. "I understand."
The cave fell into silence once again.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:55 am

Renae ran to wear the boom of the gun was. There was heavy breathing. She padded over to the wounded wolf. Raza was no where to be seen. She checked the wound. It was bad but h would live. The she reconised him as Shade. He was black, with small brown areas on his face. Renae liked him a little then helped him up. She walked him back slowly back to the small group. She knew that it was a bad idea because she knew that they would not what to look after him. She could look after herself and him...
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:16 am

Meadow could smell something on the cold night air. She recognised it as Shade and Renae. She hurried to wake Spring.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 am

Renae took Shade odeside the den. She told him to take it easy.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:58 am

(Is she at her den or Dusk's???)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:00 am

(In Dusk's)
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:08 am

Spring woke and nudged Mountain awake. Dusk (who hadn't fallen asleep yet) also stood.
Spring walked over to Renae and waited for her to show her submission. Moutain and Spring had, as expected, taken control of the small pack.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:13 am

"I found him on the groung, the rest of the pack had left. there was no sign of the human." Renae said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 am

Spring nodded then looked at her mate for the descision. He sniffed then 'uffed' and ran quickly toward Renae. He grabbed her scruff and flipped her over on her side. Dusk understood. If she stayed down, she was telling them she wanted to be part of the pack. if she got up, she was saying she wanted nothing to do with them.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:24 am

Raza had told her what this meant, she didn't know how to say that she wants to stay, but she can care for herself, so she stayed down...
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:19 am

Mountain snuffled her, then Spring, who stood back and allowed the rest of the pack to greet her. Dusk welcomed her warmly. He had been worried about her. Rain greeted her kindly also.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:27 am

"Shade was alone, I'm worried about Raza." Renae said and turned to Shade. "Do you know what happened?" Renae asked. "Sorry, I was too in pain to see." Shade said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:20 am

"Bring him inside, there's some deer meat left. Where are you hurt?" said Spring.
Dusk asked; "Renae, what happened?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:45 pm

"I'm not sure, I saw the den that they must of stayed i for the night, I checkd in there to see if anyone had stayed bhind, there was only Shade." Renae said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:09 pm

Spring turned to Shade. "Care to enlighten us?" she asked.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:20 pm

"All I can remember is that the thing that comes out of the fireshooter came out from no where, I saw no human. The rest of the pack ran in fear." Shade said in a rejected kind of way and then crunched over in pain. "That doesn't sound like Raza..." Renae muttered as she went to help Shade.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:29 pm

"Where are you actually hurt?" Spring asked again.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:34 pm

He looked back at his Hind leg, it was in a place where it hurt, but would not affect his walking/running.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:46 pm

Rain investigated the wound to see if it was alright. Dusk and Meadow dragged what was left of the deer carcass over to the two new wolves.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:49 pm

Renae said that she had already eaten but Shade had lost quite alot of blood so took the meat grasiouly. (Spelt so vry wrong...)
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:10 am

(Yeah... graciously... or were you thinking of greatfully???)

Dusk padded over to Renae, despite sore looks from Rain. "Are you okay?" he asked her.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:13 am

"I'm worried about Raza, he looked at you really strange and wouldn't talk to me just before he left." Renae said and sighed.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:23 am

Dusk sighed. Everyone was worried about members of the old pack they had lost. Dusk was wondering about his sister and, to a lesser extent, his father. Finally, he said; "I'm sure he'll be okay."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum