They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starcraft

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starcraft Empty Starcraft

Post  Cole Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:25 am

Ok ive never tried a Role play game so this might not be that grate

Ok your a Character in the Starcraft world in the middle of the Brood war and who you are you can choose.
so like as an example you could be anything from a Terran Maraine to a Protoss High templar stationed an a Mothership (if you know what that means thats a BIG differance)

if you needa know anything extra about it try this website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft:_Brood_War that might help a bit

Ok a bit of a change to the describtion so everyone knows whats going on ok where on a planet right about in the middle of the brood war and on one side the Zerg have come in to invade and so that side of the plaent from a nice jungle into a ripped apart war zone... As in SC (Star Craft) Theres also the Terrain ( and big fance word for human for those of us that didnt already know) and the protoss ( big blue guys tht i think if you have the link will show you a pic of them big blue live for a few 1000 years dont talk becuase they are all telpathic)

But back on track the war terms of things are Zerg are big nasy monster like things feel free to make up a new gentic strand of Zeerg to spice things up a bit. BUt terran and protoss and on weak allaince terms meaning that they will reguarlly kill each other for stupid reasons in the street if they can cover it up easily but other wise normally will both fight agest the zerg and then turn on one another... Scince this dosnt orrgenially come from a game those who have played will have an advantage as they know what everything is but if you dont feel free to make somthing up and if you know everything make somethign up for the fun of it anyway

so go crazy and if theres any more questions about any of the setting ask away and ill update this again

Last edited by Cole on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty fun fun fun

Post  Thorn Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:36 am

i wanna join i wanna join i wanna join
im going to be a lone dark templer called zorn and his weaponry is normal dark templar stuff energy sowrd and wat not (look at coles DP) i was kicked out my the templar high lords for freedom of thort
( u can tell me if anything is not aloud)
Zorn has stared his own rebelion agaisnt the protos and will take any allies he will ge
his family (well wat ull call a family) was killed my the protse after his treasion and he his now a lonly demented reble wanting to be part of something close to a family
he has many battle scares from his escapre from the protse mother ship that haunt him every day
he is skilled in mostly all combat
he has a pet stray zergling called Stalker who he found in a pile of dead zerg base that had ben raided my the terain
(Zorn looks alot like the guy in coles DP)
hes ur classical killing machine that has nearly no emotion and is also a freelancer witch helps alot wen ur on da run.

hows dat cole any good
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post  Cole Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:31 am

for killa-K
name: Zorn
species: Protoss
appearance: Look in DP (minus helmit)
history: Has his own thoughts towars the Xel'Naga and was reluctant to join in the great wars that which lead to the fall from the Golden age. He was then The commander of a curiser in the brood wars. During the wars he took his differant belifes to the high Counsil and then was then Banished from Auir shortly before it was destoryed and was then found by the Dark Templar and has lived with them until today: The Protoss armada flys over Shakuras demanding Zorns body as a trubite to his Betrayle...
Zorn was loaded into one of the few awaiting motherships still left in operatoin, in the next few hours, a Terran Fleet had interecet a destress becon that the Dominion fleet left, (when they were ambused by zerg) which had floted to space until it was picked up. but the jump was mis-calulated and jumped into the middle of the Protoss armada. Naturally the terran asume a defenceive postition and open fire. in the battle that folows Zorn is able to flee from the battle and now wanders as a freelancer just surviving.
personality: Has a thing agest religon
other: Has a pet Zergling named Stalker. Stalker is not ur ordernary zergling, he has ben souped up by Zorns PSI abilitys. Zorn was also in the Aeon of Strife and brood war with Tassadar.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:21 am

name: Tassadar
species: Protoss
appearance: Your normal protoss usally wears a highly prized khaydarin crystal
history: Has lived through out the Aeon of Strife and then met Zorn in the Brood war and was in Command of a Curriser and has been on the outter rim serching for the mystics that left at the end of the Golden age. until he came back to find Zorn has deserted. Before the wars broke out had begun the training of the High Templar so has high PSI abilitys and can summon weak storms when nesscary
personality: Is very layed back and relaxed but is always ready to go into any situation and is usunally over-confindant
other:He was named after the Great leader Tassardar who sacificed himself to destory the overmind in the scurge wars. Has a lot of pull in the Protoss Amarda for his age
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:15 am

ok time to write the plot for this amazing thingy-ma-bob. (this is killa-k and cole)
ok so everybodys on the planet called Thratra witch is on the border of all races teritor makeing it a no mans land.
all players start at ur racers out post, if ur a crimal you start out under ur races ut post in the abandend Xel'Naga temple. the planet is a giant battle jungel planet with some of the turrain turned to wast land from past battles. its six times bigger then earth. the colinys have ben at war for as long as the planet was colinised by the rases so u must choose a side or be out numberd three races to one..... to be continued
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:48 am

Tassard awakes to the sound of alarms sounding. looking out his window and sees explotions over the twisted jungle wastelands
*mutters to self* its goign to be a long day

Tassarda down the coridors of the Nexus examining his data pad while warning lights flash overhead
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Zorn awoke breathing heavily from a bad dream about the brood wars, and hears the sirans up above
"lil pests think they can stop me" he mutters to him self
"stalker come hear"
"im coming" Stalker runs down the abanded temple hall-ways past all the long dead bodys
"where have you ben"Zorn asked Stalker
"killing rats looking for breakfast" he replied
"any way come and see wats happening above, i wonder whos attacking us now" Zorn said
they slowly make there asent to the outpost above
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:39 am

Tassarda examins what he has to do: hunting down Zorn
mutters to self "well this is going to end badly for someone"
on data pad a sposily abandons outpost is flashing as his location and he sees that a observer is already in rout to its location.
Tassard then walks onto his suttle whcih will take him to a Carrier waiting overhead for his daily patrolls
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 am

... the emerge into unter chaos a large battle between terrin and protose is rageing
Zorn smiles at Stalker ans says "lets go"
Zorn launches into battle in a beautiful and deadly manner swining his blad killing both terrin and protos and stalker eating and killing at the same time
"isnt this fun" Zorn screams as he watches the life drain out if a humans eyes...
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:06 am

Tassarda watches the battle from above in his carrier and turns to the 1st in command and says: shows them the full power of the protoss let the fleet open fire...
a few mintues later all that is left is ruins and smoke as an observer flys over looking for survivers
Tassarda sits in the seat of the briidge of his Carrier just after reciving the message to hunt Zorn for treason
Tassarda: "where are you my old friend"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:37 am

Stalker is in the midle of rippping open a seige tank hull wen he get a strange feeling that every thing is about to explode.
he runs to Zorn and drags him too the passage to the temple
once there though and the hatch shut zorn screams "wat the hell was that about"
almost Simultaneously the earth shakes and they heard huge explosion above
and he mutters "0o0o0o0o.... thanks"
wen they emerge everything is in ruin and a observer passes over head....
Zorn gets a strange felling to mutter "right here"
"im hungry lets eat" says Stalker
they both walk into the ruin....
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:53 am

In Tassarda's carrier the observer reports back having found two life forms a zergling and a High Templar.
1st comand: "Should we open fire? they are in range"
Tassarda: No ill deal with these to myself prepair a shuttle"
The shutlle land down just in front of Zorn and Tassarda and seven Zelots jump out infrout of his parth while an Arbitor is fling overhead
Tassarda: "Hello old friend"
The Zelots power up thier PSI blades and the Arbitor recalls in 1/2 the protoss Army
Zelot 1: "Lets play"
Zelot 2: " I want the Zergling"
Tassarda: "Stand your ground you fools"
Tassarda turns to Zorn
Tassarda: " Are you comming peicefully or do you want to see how much more powerful the Protoss have become scince you left?"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:22 am

In Tassarda's carrier the observer reports back having found two life forms a zergling and a High Templar.
1st comand: "Should we open fire? they are in range"
Tassarda: No ill deal with these to myself prepair a shuttle"
The shutlle land down just in front of Zorn and Tassarda and seven Zelots jump out infrout of his parth while an Arbitor is fling overhead
Tassarda: "Hello old friend"
The Zelots power up thier PSI blades and the Arbitor recalls in 1/2 the protoss Army
Zelot 1: "Lets play"
Zelot 2: " I want the Zergling"
Tassarda: "Stand your ground you fools"
Tassarda turns to Zorn
Tassarda: " Are you comming peicefully or do you want to see how much more powerful the Protoss have become scince you left?"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:05 am

"o hi mate, fancy seeing you hear" said Zorn feeling alittle over confidant
"im gessing there is a cloked abiter that has just called in the rest of the party
"you ready to fight" said zorn to Stalker using PSI
"always"
Zorn and Stalker lunged forward killing all zelots befor they blinked.
"now old friend its about 10 miniutes till ur friends get here, got anything to pass the time"
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:10 am

"Ive got a new ideas"
Sends week PSI storm at Zorn knocking out stalker and Zorn... Tassarda then drags Zorn into the shutle and it sets off towards the Protoss outpost
Tassarda mubles:" that Zelot was my friend"
During the flight to the Protoss outpost the shutlle is ambushed by a Terran patole
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:19 am

..... Zorn wakes uo next to tassardar
"o come on thats ceating, play nice" Zorn said
"hay whers Stalker"
" where are you buddy" he said to Stalker
" in the cell next to u" Stalker replied
" ok look after ur self ill get us out in a matter of seconds" Zorn said in self confidence
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 am

Tassarda sees Zorn awaken
Tassarda: "Having a nice trip?"
The ships screan starts beeping and shows 5 Terran battleships on an intersept corse
Tassarda says to Zorn: "Hey i think the Tarran like us they sent us a few Battle ships"
The battle ships open fire
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:21 am

"o yay it keeps getting better" Says Zorn
"so wats the reasons every one want to kill me now"
"break you dam chains" he thinks to him self
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:31 am

The 1st slavo of the battleships hit and the shield go down
"well where going to last long now arnt we and by the way your going to have truble breaking those chains becuase there a PSI energy holding them"
The ships hull start to break and the shuttle goes down and Tassarda and ZOrn are thrown onto the ground in the riuns of thier shuttle while Terran Vultures close in on them fast
Tassarda:" you take those 5 Vultures and ill take the other 5"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:48 am

"and ill eat them" says Stalker
"hehe you do that"says Zorn as he launches in battle with his hand still bound
"little help with the cuffs" Zorn asked Tassardar

(ive got to go ill do more tomoro)
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:06 am

Tassarda pulls out a PSI blade and slices through then turns to the fast aproching marnies " This isnt goin got end to well for them"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:50 am

"hehe yes i no "said Zorn with his newly freed hands
he pulls out his sonic blade and starts to kill
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:54 am

( it not a sconic blade its a PSI gosh people)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:05 am

Tassarda pulled his PSI blade out of a firebat as it explaoded into flames and then walked over to Zorn "so hwere are we goign now?"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:05 am

((To late to join or dose this board still get activity?))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

not that much keegan is talking his time to reply
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:15 pm

((Ah..so is someone else on an RP i'm following. Mind if I join anyway?))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:31 am

(sure help urself )
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:28 am

Tallie shivered as she hunged her knees to her chest, the broken chains on her angles rattleing a bit as she moved. The cold was only part of what was making the young woman shiver. She had just escaped from some...kind of craft, they'd imprisoned her and a few others, creatures she didn't reconize, that wernt like her. Tallie pulled the servants dress over her knees more, or at least as much as she could. She was hungry and tired, but mostly scared. Her world had turned upside down in a very violant way. Her village had never seen anything like the strangers, now she whished she'd never seen them at all.
She'd escaped not to long ago, but it wouldn't take them long to find her. Tallie didn't know where she was, she didnt understand the language here, and the last people she saw looked at her with susipiousn. She didn't look like them either.
Tallie had long light teal hair that was braided here and ther with beads or small bones, her eyes were a bright green, and her skin was a light brown. But people around her looked different, acted diferent.
She pushed herself further into the roots of the tree she hid behind. She could hear sounds off in the distance. YElls and screams, sounds of warfare. She though if she got at least a bit close it would scare her captures off. THey wouldn't want to start a war. She rubbed at her wrists, the broken chair from her shackles dangling. She didn't remember how she'd broken free, she'd been to desperate to get away, but she'd hurt her wrist somehow in the proscess.
She lifted her head a bit, there were voices close by. For the moment she didn't have to worry, but if they came closer...
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:38 am

(omg some1 joined)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm

((lol isn't it a shocker?))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 am

( i know keegan really is taking a long time to reply so i might bother him to replie to it to keep this going)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:40 pm

((lol. Bother away. I bet hes fergoten.))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:03 am

(yeah he probably has. so we could keep just keep the role play going without him)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:10 am

((Sure. If he comes back he can just jump right it))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:01 am

(right well it sounds like a plan)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:43 pm

((Should I continue on from my intro?))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:16 am

(Umm yep sounds good i think ill make up a new character and start again)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:51 am

Tallie sighed and pushed herself up, She could feel her knees shake and her body feel as if it would give out on her at anymoment. She hadn't had much to eat latley and was to scared to eat anything on this planet, actually she didn't know what was eadiable around here. She tried a step, and winced at the jingle the broken shackles made. There was no one around that she could tell, she'd been running for awhile and was someone in the woods, or what she called woods. She looked up and could just make out the sky through the leaves, it was still day light at least. She steped over roots and small boulder delicatly, trying to be as quiet as one in her postiion could be.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:41 pm

( By the way you might wana know that all the humans in star craft humans all should speek english cos like a few 100 yrs b4 this is set the doimon federation overthrew earth goverment and to crunsh any rebilion they declear english the dominte langue of earth and outlawed a big bunch of stuff so the things your character might have truble talking to would b any other race they encounter)
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 pm

))good to know))
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:51 pm

( ok im making my character now gimmie a second i need 2 rember how to do this )
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Casper steped off the landing ramp from the ship and servayed the planet he was on as he brush his golden hair out of his eyes.
"umm i think ive gotten off on the worng planet, becasue this dosnt look like a good holidaying place" He said to one of the ships crewmen waving a panfit around in his face. The crew officer shoved casper down on the ground and walked back onto the ship. "How rude!" Casper murured to himself has he got back up and brush himself off and headed off for a group of buildings.
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:26 am

Tallie gazed through the 'trees' and watched people and ships make there way in and out of the town. Apparently she wasn't as far from town as she had thought. She worked at the shackles, working them this way and taht so they just looked like simple braclets and anklets. True it still looked a bit suspiouse, but if she was going to figure out her way about this planet she'd need to first figure out where she was. It was a bit scary, the thought of plunging into the crowd, she wasn't use to this amount of people. With a deep breath she dived in, moving and skirting this way and that to keep out of the way. She needed to stay away from the officials around here, maybe a cart man would be nice enough to help her.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 am

Casper shuffled through the croweds of people in the street looking for anything or anyone that might help him out of his current situation.
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 am

(hay guys im back sorry for taking so long i didn't forget i simply didn't fix my internet for a bit, but im here now so lets have fun)
"Well." Zorn said to Tassadar
"We could go towards the forested area, because we're now both official out-laws. The people there are kind to people like us, they're not big law keepers." Zorn said in joy to Tassadar.

In saying this, Stalker and Zorn started walking to the east towards the forested area.

Last edited by Thorn on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ALL ADAM IS IS NAG NAG NAG lol)
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:01 pm

Most the people ignored her, she wasn't sure if this was just the way these people where or if there was somthing about her. She made her way to a few venders, but they would either shoo her away or they were to busy. Tallie was starting to feel more than fusterated and lost than before, this wasn't turning out good. Than again; she really hadn't planed to much after her escape.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:10 am

Casper contuined to shuffle past people looking for someone that would help him. obviously people wernt going to help him on this world. He bumped into a girl who seemed to be wearing strange looking braclets and lost his blance and feel to the ground

( meanwhile on another part of the planet)

Tassadar yelled at Zorn "Well i think ill do the smart thing and go thee oppisite way from you then"
Cole
Cole
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorn Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 am

Zorn herd Tassadars yell and though to him self that that was a pretty smart idea because he had only been on this plant for a couple of weeks now and didn't really no what was where and why it is what it is. but he was to stubborn to do the right thing which is the opposite thing of what he said so he kept with what he said and went towards the tree people
"come on stalker we don't need that 'drone' where just fine" Zorn said the stalker

although they really did need him and they where not fine at all
they had to walk though the blistering sun to the other side of the planet to some people that live in trees to hide from the the law that he had only known for a few weeks, he was not fine at all.
Thorn
Thorn
Zim's Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:45 am

Tallie yelped as someone ran into her and they both collided with the ground. She instintly felt the need to defend herself and threw her hands up, the shackle chains unwraped from her wrist and she could feel her ankles were tangled.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum