They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a legend of my own

2 posters

Go down

I am a legend of my own Empty I am a legend of my own

Post  vampire falls Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:28 am

In a baron wasteland where not much survives i stride the empty feilds alone and i say to myself "How long must it be before i shall turn this place around" Evey day as becomes night grows, the shadows swallow the small deserted cities. As the troublers becom the troubled, the weak become the strong.
Set in the future, global warming has taken over and humanity has almost destroyed its self through war and greed. They are very few survivers, many not human. The few humans left have been mutated and spliced with chemicals to make them stronger and hunt out the ones left. The survivers cower amongst the shadows, hide from the moonlight and run from the quiver of wind.

Play as a human surviver or a human mutant.
No god-moding.

My charecter

Name: Maljix (Malix)
Type: Human surviver
Looks like: Black hair, dark blue eyes, Medium hight, Small build.
Hight: 5.8
Weapons: Emerald encrusted sword, bow and arrows.
vampire falls
vampire falls
Invader

Location : Away in a faraway country where they sleep under the stars, There I am looking from afar.

Back to top Go down

I am a legend of my own Empty Re: I am a legend of my own

Post  vampire falls Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 am

((Roar join yay))
vampire falls
vampire falls
Invader

Location : Away in a faraway country where they sleep under the stars, There I am looking from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 pm

Name: Lyschtcian (list-chee-an)
Type: Mutant human
Looks Like: Sleek, usually crouching as if hunting, ragged clothing. Long nails and pale, veiny skin. Pale white eyes that make her look blind, but she actually has excellent eyesight. The abnormal colouring only makes her super-vulnerable to ultra violet light.
Hight: 5ft 6
Weapons: Her nails, speed and strength. Has one small silver knife which she found and always kept and a sword which has a large empty handle in which she can keep valuable items. If she has any. Shiny...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum