They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shared Realm

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Shared Realm Empty The Shared Realm

Post  Crying Angel Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:56 am

Don't kill me over the title. OK, Kalliah, you'll know about this already. But for those of you who don't...
This takes place during the present but in another realm so there's not cellphones or anything. There are several species...
Angels - They look like a classic angel minus the halo. They can manipulate energy to use as magic.
Werewolves - They're Werewolves. They have three different forms; Their full human form, their full wolfen form and the half-human half-wolf form.
Vampires - They don't all talk funny and they don't turn into bats. Some can have powers like hypnosis but these are only the older ones. The older they get the more their ageing slows down and the less often they have to feed.
Centaurs - They have magic arrows which only the Cetaur who fired said arrow can remove. Your classic human/horse creature.
Half-breeds - This is a half-human half-one of the above. They are not considered to be equal by many although legally they are. Their abilities depend on what their not-human side is.

(If you can think of any others just tell me.)

All species react to silver, but Werewolves more badly. The other species just get weaker. Some half-breeds don't react with it because of their human side.

Anything else you need to know just ask kk???
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

The Shared Realm Empty Re: The Shared Realm

Post  Kalliah Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:19 pm

8D Does this mean we continue from the PM on IZF3?
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

http://kalliahverkauf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 am

Nah, we should start again.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:42 pm

Alright! ^^

The forests of Dreklok were dark and damp, lovely yet foreboding. Its population consisted of mostly Dragons among other creatures, but mostly Dragons. This particular time of year, when the air was thick and somewhat moist, was when Dragons came out to mate and claim a nesting ground. They were a peaceful species, preferring to be left alone and to themselves.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:12 pm

Cellena was hidden behind a tree. It was time to feed. She was eying a young rabbit creature. She was almost going to make her move, then her allie, Groven, tapped her on the back and said she was needed to track a human-warewolf half breed down and question it for murder.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:54 pm

Dominic Rose left the Council's grand building. He had been reprimanded once again for fighting with another member of the shared realm in view of the Human public. It had been with an Angel who had been bitten by a Vampire. The Angel/Vampire had attacked a young boy in a park and... well, things had got a little out of hand from there.
With a sigh he walked to a fountain portal. It would transport him to a clearing in Dreklok forest, a twenty minute walk to his house. It was ironic that he lived so close to Dreklok forest, because Dominic was quite scared of Dragons.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:39 am

Deep within the near heart of the forest, a male centaur, fully grown, looked up into the thick tangle of tree branches. They formed something that resembled a roof at the top, shielding whatever was underneath from sunlight and harsh weather. With a snort, the centaur whipped his head forward, starting off in a small trot and building to a hard gallop.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:31 am

Dominic didn't like going to see the Council. Mostly because it was bad news for him. He knew he was pretty safe; he was dedicated, one of the best, and had learnt from the very best. The Council paid him, and paid for any expenses involved - mostly new weaponry. But Dominic hated being shouted at for saving people's lives.
Dominic drank from the fountain, shimmered, then vanished.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:44 am

(Cellena is a vampire and Groven is a half vampire but everyone thinks hes a normal vampire.)

After the meeting with the warewolf, which, as it turns out, had done the murder and was arested. Cellena and Groven were on their way to the shared realm (?) to go and search for a half human wondering around and has only been turned into a warewolf and has no idea what has happened since he is only five.

Cellena lead the way to the fountian, knowing that Groven did not enjoy this. She asked "Are you sure you're ok with this?" Groven answered in a less than enthusiastic voice "Oh... Yea, I'm fine with it..." Then Cellena drank from the fountain and faded away while Groven watched and slowly mved towards the fountian to drink.

When Groven arived, Cellena was already on the move because she knew Groven would be there soon and he was. She was in the town where she wanted. She knocked on a door with the number 53 printed on it. A lady answered "Cellena!!! I hav'nt seen you for such a long time!!!" The angel said. Cellena was now hugging her good friend while Groven stood silently. "I am here looking for a lost warewolf, do you know anything about it?"
Asked Cellena. "Yes. I heard about it the other day. He is in the park walking around asking where he was and whats happening to him. You see, its not the full moon yet, so he does'nt know much." Answered the angel. "Well,thank you. We will be off now." Cellena said as she saw the look on Grovens face. She could tell that he had never met an angel before.

Cellena and Groven were now on they're way to the park. Once they got there, they found that the lady was telling the truth. There he was, begging people to help him with the people just pushing him away. The two of them walked up to the warewol and told him they were there to help. They took him to a park bench and asked him questions on what was the last thing he remembered and things like that. He told them what he knew and asked "Can I ever go back to my family?" Cellena paused for a second and replied soltly "I'm sorry, but you probably can never go back..." The man rested his face onto Cellena's shoulder and started to weap.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:30 am

Dominic Rose appeared at the clearing in Dreklok Forest. He moved quickly and quietly, being careful not to disturb any creature. Particularly not a dragon.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:12 am

The centaur slowed to a stop as he was now in the very true heart of the forest. Dark, slightly humid, a cool breeze blowing; a small figure leaning up against the trunk of the master tree. Ah. Just who he was looking for.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:24 am

After half an hour, Dominic realised he was not heading in the right direction.
Not good.
Okay, keep calm. You're not lost. You are not lost.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:28 am

The figure lifted its head, sensing a presence. "Ah, hello. I've been waiting."
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 am

Dominic heard a voice, not too far away. He dropped to the ground, crouched behind some bushes. He wanted to make sure that whoever it was wasn't going to murder him before he went and introduced himself.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:25 am

The warewolf was now wiping its tears away "Then, how did I get here?" He asked. "Oh you probably walked through a portal on earth." Replied Cellena. "Then, does'nt that mean that humans can wonder in any time they wanted?" The warewolf replied. "No, there are guards there that don't allow humans in, so that they don't invade our world. They saw you were a warewolf and let you in. The portholes are guarded be a mix between angel, warewolf and vampire." Cellena answered. "So... What's your name anyway?" Cellena asked. "Rondan. And you?" replied the warewolf. "Cellena, and this is Groven." she said. "Very nice to meet you Rondan." Groven finally said.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:14 am

Dominic crept closer to the source of the voices. He could almost see them now...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 am

The three of them were now leaving to go for a walk around to introduce this new world to Rondan. "So... What do you think you want to do with your life, Rondan?" Asked Groven. "Well, I don't know what there is to offer here. What do you two do?" Replied Rondan. Well, Cellena is a hunter, very good and I am her assistant. If you like, you can come along with us?" Replied Groven. "That sounds great!!!" Yelled Rondan.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:06 pm

The Centaur was seen leaning over to the crouching figure. He reached out an encouraging hand, the young mistress accepting it kindly and standing up to face him. Compared with the regal creature, she stood only up to his shoulders. "... And I've been looking for you," he replied.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:36 am

The three of them now found them selfs at the edge of Dreklok Forest. "Should we go in?" Asked Groven. "Most defintly!" Replied Cellena. Rondan just stood there watching the two vampires slowly move into the forest. "Wait up guys!" He yelled as he noticed them moving away from him. They had been walking for a long time and thy had made it to the centre of the frest. They could hear soft voices not to far from where they were. The three decided to stalk behind to teach Rondan how to catch prey easily.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:33 am

Dominic saw some other people, though he knew he was hidden from their view. He scrunched down lower regardless. Dominic was scared it was a trap, even if it was not necesarily a trap for him.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:46 am

Cellena heard a noise close to them. She held her friends still. "Shh! I heard something over there." She wishpered. They followed her over to where she thought she heard the noise from. They heard another rustle right infront of them. They approched with cation and investigated. They saw the crouching figure which they thought to be a man or an angel. "Who are you!" Cellena damanded and took a few steps back.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:59 am

In one swift motion, Dominic stood up, drew his knife, and in seconds had Groven pinned against a tree. He held the knife to Groven's throat.
"I think the question, rather, is who are you?" Dominic hissed quietly. He didn't want to alert himself the people he had first been following.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:04 am

Now Cellena was not panicing because when she first met Groven, this sort of thing was always happening to him, he was prepared. He also had a knife quickly drawn out to the strangers chest. "I am Groven, and this is Cellena, my master. The one that is now hiding in the bush over there is Rondan. And you are?..." Groven asked.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:05 pm

The figure, a female vampire, giggled sweetly. However, it soon ceased as she saw her companion's head whip up.

"There's something nearby..."
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:23 am

Dominic did not seem at all purturbed by the knife at his chest. He was confident he could move faster than the man that he had pinned against the tree. Nevertheless, his heart was going faster than normal, though his face betrayed nothing of this. That was another thing that made Dominic such a good hunter - he knew how to hide his emotions, ecspecially fear.
"My name is Dominic Rose," he told the pair, not risking a glance in the direction of the third. He slowly drew his knife away from Groven's throat.
Dominic knew he probably just looked like a normal human to these people. His wongs were, as always, totally hidden, the bump under his jacket almost imperceptable. But his last name would let them know he was of this realm. It was an old tradition for a hunter to change their last name to that of a flower.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:55 pm

The Centaur beckoned the Vampire to climb on his back. A grunting noise signified he was going to take them to what was near.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:33 am

Dominic glanced around him, surveying his surroundings. He could tell their actions that the Centaur and his friend - still to far away to tell what species she was - knew that they were there and were coming to investigate, and he wanted to have a way to escape if it turned out they were hostile.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 am

The trip was undeniably quick. They had left the heart of the forest not more than about a minute ago, and soon they were breaking thru thicker branches; trees that grew simply to protect. They arrived in a clearing, landing in a swift move, before the other four figures present.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:08 am

Dominic took a step back. For caution reasons. He bowed his head briefly in respect.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:15 am

The figure on the Centaur's back stepped off, taking a few steps towards the group, specifically up to Dominic. "Who are you people?"
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:32 am

Dominic backed up a few more steps.
"My name is Dominic Rose." Dominic told the girl. Behind him, to his left, the Half-breed knew there was a break in the trees that he could slip through.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:36 am

The figure smiled, exposing fangs. She reached out a friendly hand. "I'm Lyreh. This is Terpt, my companion."

Terpt merely grunted. Unlike his friend, he didn't easily trust other people.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:07 am

Dominic cautiously took the Vampire's hand with his right, making sure to keep his left -- and dominant -- hand free, should he need it in the very near futur.
Dominic nodded politely to the Centaur.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:09 am

Lyreh eyed the rest of the group, taking back her hand. "And who are these?"
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:28 am

"I'm not quite sure yet," said Dominic, taking a few more inconspicuous steps away from the group. There wasn't a war between Werewolves and Vampires - that had been resolved long ago - but Vampires were warlike creatures. If these Vampires were from different clans there could be trouble.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:07 pm

Lyreh cheerfully smiled at the rest of them. "Hello!" she hummed, extending her hand.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 am

Cellena stood foward to shake Lyreh's hand. "I'm Cellena" She said letting The vampire know she was one too.
"And this is Groven, my assistant." She added. "Hello." Groven said.

Rondan was still hidding in the bush but was now watching the group.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:24 am

Dominic took more steps toward freedom. He tripped a little, hoping nobody would notice his escape.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:39 pm

Terpt stomped a hoof down on the dirt, shooting a dirty look at Dominic. Making another grunting noise, he hoped the Hunter got the message.

"Nice to meet you," Lyreh said, smiling. She didn't mind how Dominic was trying to flee.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:38 pm

Celleana was just lookng at the beast.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:59 am

Dominic obediently stopped. Despite the strength needed for his job, the Half-breed was quite submissive. Life had taught him that he was less likely to get hurt if he was submissive. Less likely. Not totally protected.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:33 am

Rondan was now slowly making his way towards his friends. When he arrived next to them, he hid behind Groven.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:17 am

Dominic silently thought how stupid that was. If he had been Rondan, he would've stayed hidden.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:19 am

Rondan came over becase he heard a 'scary' noise over where he was.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:53 pm

Lyreh kept her cheery smile. "Hi!" she said happily at the newcomer.
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:36 am

He said "Hello" even though he was terrified. Grovenwas trying to teach him that now that hes a warewolf, he has to be a bit more brave, oterwise, he can't go on with them.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am

Dominic gathered all of his courage and asked; "What brings you people here?"
The question was not directed to anyone in particular. He just wanted to break a little of the tension he may or may not have been imagining.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:59 am

"We got a call saying a lost warewolf needed some directing, so we went and helped him. And thats Rondan if you wondering." Replied Cellena "Then we just found you guys when we were showing Rondan around." Added Groven.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalliah Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:41 pm

Terpt grunted, half listening. "I was meeting Lyreh when the sound of you people disrupted us."

Lyreh turned towards her companion. "It sounded suspiscious, right? So... voila."
Kalliah
Kalliah
Giant Water Balloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:46 am

Dominic was slightly suspiscious. Why were they all lurking about in the forest like this? But he was too - maybe their resons were just as innocent as his.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum