They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Hunt

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Blood Hunt - Page 6 Empty Re: Blood Hunt

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:08 am

Thead just laughed at him. There was no way Shile would survive that. And even if she did, she'd be weakened and they'd have to leave her behind because they couldn't escape while waiting for an injured girl to catch them up.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:11 am

Thanos waited silently, hoping no one would loose their grip.
"Why you-" Sesso began but stopped. "Whatever."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:38 am

Thead scouted along the ground. He'd thrown away everything, including the weapons he'd found. He picked through some broken bottles for sharp glass shards. He also found a needle with something nasty in it. That could prove to be fatal, but he didn't want to risk sticking himself so he threw it away.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:44 am

Aran thought about the tracking devices and wondered if the weapons would even help him at all. Because if she wanted to kill them, why give them good weapons? He found on the ground a siggerette lighter. He didn't know how it worked but he thought that he may as well take it, it might leave a good welt if he threw it at that lady.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:09 am

Dem had stopped to catch her breath. Sesso gingerly laid Shile down on a bench and began to fix her pack, knitting together wires and rebuilding walls with a tooth pick he had found.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:00 am

XD

Thead shook his head a she watched Sesso try to save the girl. She walked right into the hadns of the enemy, for Irk's sake! What even made him think she deserved to live?!
"Just give up," he told him.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:04 am

"Just give him a chance!" yelled Aran before he could stop himself. He reaslised that he shouldn't have done that but it was too late now.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:18 am

"And why does it matter to you, hhm?" Thead asked Aran, approaching him like an animal on the prowl. "What does she hold for you? A possible friend? Lover? Maybe you want a replacement for your dear, dead sister." The tone of his voice was really scary in a challenging way, daring Aran to explain why he cared for Shile so much. "Your sister is dead. Just like that girl! She is nothing." He spoke these last words slowly. It was hard to tell whether he was speaking of Aran's sister or Shile. "The body will rot, and the memory will only go on for as long as your memory does."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:41 am

Without thinking, Aran punched Thead in the fave for saying this. "Shile still has a chance!" He screamed more out of anger than in sorrow. "My sister is dead, and I know shes not coming back. I'n not looking to replace her."
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:44 am

Thead's face hurt and he fell to the ground. But he caught himself and kicked the backs of Aran's knees. "Then what?!" he shouted. "Why do you care so much about her?"
Why do you care so much about why he cares? a little voice in his head asked.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Thanos suddenly jumped between them, his arms on both of their chests. "Stop this nonsense," He growled. "It will bring us nothing but more trouble!" He shoved the both backwards with ease.
"I've repaired most of her pak." Sesso announced, his voice emotionless. "The pak is programmed to fix whatever harm is done to the body. She will be fine." He didn't tell them one thing though..., He would have to keep it a secret for now.
Dem sat beside Shile, her eyes filled with worry. "Are you positive?" She asked.
"Yes." Sesso said darkly.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Aran just left Thead. He was shaking a little so walked over to Shile to make sure she was OK. "How do you feel?" He asked quietly.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:38 am

Thead stayed away. "Is she even awake?" he asked the others, not entirely expacting a reply.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Dem pushed Aran gently away from the other irken's body. "She must rest. Do not disturb her." She whispered. Sesso nodded in agreement.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 am

"She's not going to b able to rest," Thead said quietly. He could hear footsteps approaching.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:51 am

Aran stood up and walked away from Shile. Like Dem said, she needed rest.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Dem nodded a little and took the girl in her arms. "How long do you guys have to keep running?" She asked.
"Until that bitch gets tired." Sesso replied angrily.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 am

(Where are they? I seem to be remembering a subway but I could be wrong...)

"Four days," Thead replied. "Four days, and if we're alive by the end of it we get our freedom. I could be released back on the public masses." The thought brought a smile to his face. "Like any of us." He stole a glance at Shile. Except maybe her, he thought. The footsteps grew louder. Thead moved like a snake, sprining forward and pinning something against the wall before he knew what it was and before it knew what had hit it.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:14 pm

((Yes, they are in the subway station.))
Dem shivered at the thought.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 am

"Do any of us really know that she is going to let us free? Shes trying to kill us, why would she not just put us back in to that terrible prison?" Asked Aran.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:43 am

Thanos was sitting on the bench with his head resting on his hand. "Because," He began, "despite her utterly horrid actions, she will stay true to her word. This type of woman would not go back on her word." Sesso rolled his eyes at this comment.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:47 am

"How would you know? Do you know this lady very well?" Aran asked.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 am

Thanos glanced around uncertainly. "No," He finally said, casting his eyes downward. Dem just shook her head in disbelief.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:58 am

Thead alerted the others. "We have a problem," he told them. Pinned to the wall by his spider legs was a girl, panic-stricken and struggling. "What do we do?" he asked them. He wasn't willing to let her go, she had heard quite a lot of the conversation and who knew how long she had been lurking...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:03 am

"Idiot!" Sesso yelled, hitting Thead over the head. "Pardon me, madam," He said, taking the girls hand in his own, "my brother here has been stricken with a horrible illness!" He told her, his eyes shining brightly. "He has lost his wit because of it! Can you ever forgive his poor soul?" He begged the girl with the best puppy-cute face he had.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:06 am

"Oh well done Thead." He muttered sarcasticly under his breath.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 am

The girl smacked Seeso's hands away. "What's going on?" she demanded, backing away from them all. "Who are you people?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:57 pm

"Aha," Sesso said, rubbing the back of his head. "That, my dear girl, is not something you have the liberty of asking. Come on, friends." He said, waving to the others. "We need to leave." He started to walk away. "Sorry for the inconvenience."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:03 am

Aran just turned away and started to follow Sesso. Its not like that girl could do anything dangerous.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:25 am

Shile began to wake up. "What's going on with her?" the girl asked. Shile didn't look good.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 am

Dem gazed down at Shile tenderly. She reminds me of my younger self. She thought sadly. "She's fine. It is none of your concern." Dem told the girl. She didn't put Shile down, though.
"Maybe I should just steal her memories...," Thanos remarked thoughtfully.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:36 am

Thead laughed at the girl's question. "We're prisoners on the run from a homicidal woman who is hunting us for sport. That creature was shot by her. Also, we're aliens." The girl looked at him blankly for a moment. "You really expect me to believe that?" she asked him angrily. Thead shugged, turning away from her before the smug smile crept arcoss his face.
Shile struggled into a stting position. Her back was to him; he glimpsed the damage o her PAK from the bullet. Amazing that it hadn't hit any wires...
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanos jumped on Thead, wrestling him to the ground. "You. f***. Idiot!" He yelled between punches. Dem didn't move to stop him, so neither did Sesso.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Thead slipped from his grip, laughing. "She doesn't believe me, does she?" It was a rhetorical question, of course she didn't. She thought he was just being a jerk. thead moved in closer to talk in a quiet voice. "If we give the truth willingly, she is just going to think I'm joking around. Unless you act like that."
"Don't fight!" Shile squealed. "It's bad, very very bad to fight. Very bad, mustn't fight, ver bad, don't fight..." The girl continued to mutter like that, repeating the same things over and over.
"You should get her to a hospital. She looks delerious," the girl pointed out. It was true; Shile's eyes were wide and sharp, like an animal's. The girl was reluctant to leave, mostly because he was supposed to be meeting someone here.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:04 am

"We will, we will," Dem said, picking Shile up from the bench. ((Cause apparently she was on the bench...)) "No need to call anyone, I doubt they would make it in time."
"I'm a doctor, anyway," Sesso remarked, his expression bored.
"And I'm obviously the nurse," Thanos told them, his eyes narrowed and angry.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:31 am

"But you have to get her professional help!" she shouted, stepping forward aggressively.
Several things happened at once. Thead could feel a wind pushing against him, then heard a roar and a clatter approaching.
Shile sprang up suddenly, when the human girl moved toward her and Dem. "No fighting!" she screamed, launching herself at the girl.
She and the girl fought with each other, Shile inflicting damage in any way she could, her adversary trying to escape. They fell to the ground, rolling around and -
- And fell onto the tracks.
Lights of an oncoming train lit the two females briefly, before running them over. The train didn't stop at the station the group was standing at, it just kept going. When it pulled away, all that was left on the tracks was mangled pieces of flesh from the girl and Shile, and fractured, sparking fragment of her destroyed PAK.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:55 am

((Ok, what the f***? You can't just kill your own character off like that. That was so stupid! A real crappy ending, I must say.))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:13 am

(My character, I can kill her however I like. You don't get to decide what I do with my characters.)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:40 am

(Lol. I missed alot. But she can kill her characters when and where she wants and no one else can decide if they die or not.)

Aran just looked at what remaned of Shile and the girl on the tracks. Shile was acting so weird and it sounded like she was delerious.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:03 am

(Thanks TR.)

"It was her PAK," Thead said quietly. He reached down and picked up a pice of Shile's PAK from the tracks. "She was already sick. Do you remember what she said on the way here? She hooked up to a game and it damaged her PAK. Made her lose the plot." He turned to Sesso, Thanos and Dem. "You did what you could, but I think she was beyond help. That bullet must have sent a surge through her circuits and pushed her over the edge. That was why she acted so erratically. I'm sorry that it happened though." This seemed like genuine sadness for the loss that the group would possibly be feeling, though thead wouldn't miss her personally.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:55 am

"Well, I suppose it's a good time to tell you all," Sesso said slowly, a bored expression still plastered on his face. "I'm going to die."
"What?!" Thanos demanded.
"I gave some of my pak to Shile," Sesso continued, "but now she's dead. I guess I just wasted my life on someone who didn't care. How pathetic." He turned away from them all. "My pak is already counting down the seconds I have to live. It won't be long now."

((Sorry, it was just unexpected. I didn't think any of the characters would die in such a..., well, lame way. You're a great writer, Crying Angel, I don't see why you had to end it like that.))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:11 am

"None of us have long to live if that lady finds us. She seemed to have very good aim even if Shile jumped out right in front of her." Aran said without a trace of sorrow in his voice.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:06 am

(Because you wouldn't let me shoot her fatally, DOOMEH_DOOM! If you won't let me kill my characters the first time then I'll keep trying in increasingly lame ways until you get fed up and just let them die! The idea of her getting shot by that lady, whatever you called her, was meant to be a way of showing that the lady was in fact dangerous and that she wasn't just messing around. I'm not too happy with chucking Shile in front of a train either but you didn't give me any choice. I had to obliterate her in a pointless way instead. And I don't see why you're giving me such a hard time over it, she's MY character. I didn't stop you when you introduced Dem, even though I specifically said not to have any Irkens with special powers, because I know you like Dem so much and I didn't want to stop you having fun. But I suppose it was stupid of me to think that I'd be shown the same respect.)

Thead looked puzzled. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "And, I don't think she didn't care, I just think she didn't understand. I'm - I'm sorry."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:07 pm

((I'm sorry. :[ And don't think it's stupid, sheesh. I just wasn't thinking about other people. I'm like that sometimes. D:> So I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to go all angry on ya.))

"Because, that's what a team does," Sesso said, a great courage rising in his now faint pak. "She was my team member, and as stupid as she was, she was important. Now, though, it doesn't matter. It's ok, she wasn't that hot anyway." Dem slapped him at that. "Ow! Don't slap the dieing person!"
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:40 pm

"So now your both going to die. One is already dead in our little 'Team.' Thats just great." Said Aran sarcasticly.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:11 am

Thead tapped his fingers together thoughtfully. He wanted to point out a couple of things, but he didn't want to make Sesso think that it was stupid to give his own life. So he curbed his tongue.
Making sure nobody was looking, though not really caring if they were, he reached down and picked another, smaller piece of Shile's PAK off the tracks. He fingered it briefly before pocketing it.
"What do we do now?" He looked at Dem. Come on leader, lead, he thought. She was meant to know this planet better than them; she was living on it, after all.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:50 pm

"Well, I suggest we run to someplace where they'd never find you...." Dem thought carefully about this.
"No!" Thanos yelled angrily, taking Dem's arm in a vice grip. "You need to leave!" He yelled at her.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn Rose Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 am

"Why does she need to leave? She might be the only thing helping us stay alive on this pathetic planet." Said Aran.
Torn Rose
Torn Rose
Pustulio

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:08 am

"Just let him speak," Thead said quietly. "This might be important." But then again, she may be our only chance of survival.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:22 pm

"She's a dangerous super weapon!" Thanos hissed. "She..., she can't be of any use! She's a...., a..., she's a heathen to our mission!" He finally said.
Dem looked away sadly, not willing to meet his eyes.
"So what?" Sesso asked, defiance toning his very being.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next