They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real World

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Real World - Page 5 Empty Re: The Real World

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:26 pm

frankie blinked. "You can't get anything done without an education...," She stated. "I mean, what do you all want to be when you, well, get older." She didn't say grow up because, well, it seemed like such a kid thing.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:46 am

"Im becoming a mechanic. I already have the job, and a few connections. This guy in toronto said that he'd take me once I graduated and turned 18. And its a pretty important place. I go and take care of the things I need to. sure I'm not an A studen or even a 'B' student but least I'm passing." Tilly said.

"My mom dosn't have the money for school and dosn't care. and my brother...well he has his own life so he didn't care either. I don't know what I'll do but I don't have to worry about that yet." Chris siad.

Blink had no say in this. He went to school like a good boy. Mostly because his mom wouldn't have him staying home.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri May 02, 2008 1:48 pm

"You shouldn't be happy with just that!" Frankie said. "You're grades are everything!" she had been brainwashed by her lovely parents to believe that this was so. Now, mind you, grades are important, but so are your dreams. x]
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5