They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stolen - Page 4 Empty Re: Stolen

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:49 am

"That may be because he's just found out the reality he's come to trust is a total lie," Cally sugested. She gave Antony a 'step in ny time' look.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 am

Alice didn't stop crying and the puddle continued to grow.
"Your not exactly.., helping," The demon stated bluntly.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:57 am

"Neither are you," Cally hissed back, her calm demeanour suddenly gone. Antony seemed to think that he could move again and he crept closer. "What are you?" he asked the demon shakily.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:10 am

"Hmm?" The demon looked up. "The question is, who are you?" It asked back.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:31 am

"I-I'm no-one. Insignificant. But you..." Antony moved a little closer. "Alice, what is he?" the man whispered, gently placing one hand on her shoulder.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Alice stared up at him in distress. "He's me." She murmured. "He is a part of the things inside of me. The things that make up my body. Without him and the others, I would cease to exist." She started to cry again. "It's just not faaaaaaiiiiiiirrrr!" She wailed. The puddle started to grow again, no longer a puddle put now a full blown stream, complete with little water demons inside.
"Not to interrupt, but I think that this is getting a bit out of hand." The Hatter remarked, lifting up his now wet shoes.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:22 am

Cally looked at the demon. "You're her! Do something, would you?" she hissed at it.
Antony rubbed his eyes, ran his fingers through his hair. "This is all too weird," he whispered. "Alice, what do you mean, they're part of you? Am I dreaming?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:23 pm

"No, Antony," Alice sniffled. "I only wish it were a dream." Her tears kept coming, large and glistening.
"Alice, my kind little girl here," The demon said, chuckling, "is not what you would call 'normal' and I mean normal when it comes to this..," he coughed, "fine establishment." He curled a little more tightly around her, possessively almost. "She isn't actually a human girl. If I could even call you one. Oh, that's right, you are one. It's in your name..., strange, it wasn't there before. Oh well...," He remarked. Continuing he said, "She was made for her mother could not bear a child, as sad as it might be. Fortunately, we had.., 'parts' left over." He stole a glance towards Antony. "This might be a bit.., odd on your terms, but I suppose that by now you will be able to handle such common knowledge." he turned back towards the others. "Basically," He started, trying to et towards the point, "Mother had an accident and dear little Alice here is now a portal to a dark dimension filled with demons, crazy villains," He nodded towards the Hatter who muttered several curses, "and other terrible things of which I have no right to speak of." Finishing his story, the demon grinned, "I would love for you all to see it some day."
Tears still increasingly active, the demon climbed onto the chair, Alice still in its hold, as not to get wet.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:19 am

Antony was... surprised, to say the least. "But, she is a girl. That's what she is! Just a little girl," he trailed off to a whisper.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Alice whimpered, while the demon chuckled darkly. "You humans.., things aren't always what they seem. You will learn that in due time. Deception has its ways." With that, he grew smaller, and disappeared into Alice's 'birth' mark. Technically, she was never born.
"Deception," The Hatter spat, "how I despise that woman. Never have I know a rose to have such a lethal touch." He turned away, about to leave. "Alice?" he asked, not turning around.
"Y-yes," She said between cries.
"Buck up, little flower, it will be ok." He said softly. Alice giggled a little. "Make sure the 'angel' doesn't get hurt, will you?" He cocked his head back words, so their eyes could meet.
Alice nodded, and glanced around. "Oh dear, I do wish I hadn't cried so much..., How silly of me!" She giggled again. "But.., that will be a little hard." She said, placing her index finger on her lips while speaking of Cally, "she will find out, you know."
"The sooner the better, I say," He nodded and was off, back to the waiting room, once again, to try and revive the mute girl.
((I suppose Kalliah isn't playing anymore... ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:17 am

(I suppose so. I do believe that school has started over where she is so she's probably got less time on her hands. Oh crap, I made myself depressed thinking of school.)

Cally pursed her lips at alice's disbelief of angels, but said nothing. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Antony, are you alright? You've gone awfully pale, and you seem to have stopped breathing."
"I..." I am the absolute opposite of alright. Reality as I know it has fallen apart and I just held a conversation with a demon! No normal human would be alright after this experience. 'Alright' is no longer even a word in my dictionary! "I think I'm okay."
From a wooden beam high on the ceiling the dark angel was watching the poor man's reaction as his world was shattered. She couldn't help but smile, just slightly. She watched in particular Alice, the demon girl. The sight of the demon had given the angel a feeling of familiarity as well as a feeling of discomfort. As she watched she wondered if any of those below her could sense her watching.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Alice turned, eyes wide and crimson red. "Oh dear," She said, looking up and seeing that bunny ears had appeared on top of her head. She blushed. "I-i'm..," She stuttered, blushing an even deeper red. "I hear the sound of wings..., like that of the Raven yet.., lighter." She looked upwards, towards the heavens. "Strange," She looked directly at the dark angel. "It's almost as if you aren't real..., like me." Her bunny ears laid flat down on her head, while her eyes widened even more in fear.

((Bunny Earrrrssssssss~~~~~!I love you ))
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:35 am

The dark angel smiled. A chilling, insane person smile. "I suppose we're very alike, Alice. But also very different." She laughed. "You'd have great potential in the Underworld, if you wanted it." Wonderful thoughts were going through her head. This girl - this girl - could save them, save them all, their home, their lives, their world! Sure, they wouldn't have the life of light as father wanted, but it was what father wanted, not her. After all, she was a darkborn. But now she had no home...
"Tell me, child, can you control all demons?" she asked, spreading her wings out for better balance as she leaned down further to talk to Alice.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:45 pm

"all demons that come my way...," Alice said, eyes narrowing. "Like if I were to ask you to.., sit." She ended the sentence by stepping backwords. The 'angel' came down with a none-to-graceful crash.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:28 am

"A neat trick, to be sure," the dark angel said, standing to her very tall full height. "But I'm no demon. I'm an angel, just a bad one. Don't get the two confused." She cradled her serpent-like face in her hands in a thoughtful manner. "But demons in your prescence have to obey you...?" An idea was forming very quickly in her head, a whirlwind of thoughts and excitement. If it worked...

Antony had never been religious, but a horrible bat-winged monster 'angel' - t didn't look like any angel he had ever heard about - dropping from the ceiling was more than enough to shake his world even further out of perspective. Not that it could get much worse, thanks to Alice and company. But evil angels were sort of disturbing.

Cally was delighted to see her angel again. She rushed forward and wrapped her arms around the tall woman. Some of her blood soaked into Cally's gown; the angel had slashes all over her body that were consantly weeping blood. She was pushed roughly away. "Do not touch me," the dark angel said with a slight smile. There was more to this than just disgust at the child; too much contact with angels could... change a person. Whether the angel was good or bad. "The demon-tamer and I are talking." She turned back to Alice. "Demons in your prescence have to obey you?" she asked again. She needed confirmation before things were set into motion.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:55 pm

"Maybe," Alice sang. "Maybe not. I have not tried this myself." She stole a glance from Cally. "I'd like it if you weren't so..., rough," She chose this word carefully, slowly, "with my friend." She walked towards Antony and held his hand. "It's ok if you feel the need to faint again. I won't think any less of you."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:02 am

The dark angel bowed. "You may call me Miracle, though keep in mind this is not my real name." Angels and demons had to follow some of the same rules, but some different rules applied to both also. If a person knew an angel's real name, they would be able to control them.
"So you've never experimented with your talents? I believe a feild test is in order." Miracle vanished for several minutes. In ths time, Antony decided to start speaking again.
"What was that? It was hideous! How does she know you? She said your name and you never told her..."
"She's an angel! She did bad things, but she wants to turn her life around now. She's good, a friend," Cally explained, though she go it all wrong as Miracle was anthing but good and was being forced to change. Maybe she was feeling left out or maybe she felt that this angel was here for her, but she seemed to want to be involved.
Antony was ready to faint in his girlish manner once again. "Was that really an angel?" he asked.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:11 am

"I don't know," Alice murmured. "So..., Are you going to faint?" She asked him, concern toning her voice. "Because if not I need to attend to a few.., patients. I'm actually behind schedule."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:39 am

"Go ahead. I'll be right here. For the rest of my life," Antony said, breathing heavily. He did feel like he was going to faint, his vision was all splotchy.
Miracle re-appeared, along wth two other angels. These two did not look evil, and they were in chains. The two seemed defeated and beaten. They were struggling with some thicker chains which bound a writhing serpent-like demon. It lunged toward Alice, dragging the two angels with it. They regained control over it as Miracle shouted harshly at them in another language.
"It's a lower demon. Try to control it, Alice," Miracle said. She prayed it would work.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:44 am

Alice turned, eyes wide and innocent. "I don't know what you mean." She smirked cruelly and the crimson red color spread into her eyes, bright and piercing. "Do you mean like this?" She reached a delicate hand out and spread her fingers. A pulse hit the air, fast and sharp. Suddenly, the demons head snapped back words, and it fell to its knees. "You poor thing." She rasped its head softly in her hands. The chains suddenly vanished. "You have joined with me..., You will be much stronger now." She let out a sweet giggle.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:01 am

Miracle smiled. "Do you wish for power, Alice? Would you want to control more demons?" The two other angels backed against a wall, clutching each other, afraid.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 am

"No, not particularly. I wish to free these poor souls and make them powerful. They feel worthless. I shall fill them with might and strength. They shall no longer live in the misery the once did!" Alice seemed to like what she was saying. She stood straighter, more confident and less innocent.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:43 am

"Free them?" Miracle shouted, making the other two angels cringe against the wall. "They are not the ones that need freeing. We are the oppressed! We used to control them, Alice; They were born from the seeds of darkness we planted amoung men, and raised by humanity's greed. They were our servents, our pets, our chilren. We created them.
"We are the darkborn, children of the darkest angel himself. But what was once a happy mutuality is now chaos -- all thanks to one upper demon, Svayertarydh. He was father's, the first demon, the greatest. He was not like the other demons; father sacrificed the feathers from his wings to create him. Only father could control him.
"But father decided to try to redeem himself, to try to join the 'proper' angels once again. Svayertarydh became... angry. He rose up against all the angels in the DownWorld, slaughtered hundreds of my family, and we were forced to flee.
"But if you could control him, force him into submition once again, make him calm, we would be able to return home. He's only angry about father leaving, feels abandoned. He only need a friend. Alice, the whole DownWorld needs you."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:48 am

"You want me to clean up the mess that your father made?" Alice demanded. "Fine..., but only if I get to keep him."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:01 am

"...My father, or Svayertarydh?" Miracle asked. She and her family all just wanted to go home.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am

"Can I have both?" Alice inquired.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:32 am

Miracle laughed. "I'm afraid you'll have to settle for the most powerful demon to have ever existed. No one can control my father, not even the Master himself." The angel suddenly seemed fearful. "If he knew I was coming to you for help, he'd kill me," she whispered. "He'd order my siblings to do it, to teach them all a lesson." She turned on the two angels who had brought the demon. "If he ever approaches me about this day," she began. The threat was left hanging in the air as a snake demon appeared and coiled itself around Miracle, hissing threateningly.
She turned back to Alice. "With Svayertarydh under your power you would be almost unstoppable," she promised, looking right into the girl's eyes.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"Unstoppable," Alice mused at this word. "That does seem rather nice..." She skipped over towards Antony. "Can he come?" She asked.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:05 am

Miracle frowned. "That's sort of a problem. You see, if I were to take you to the DownWorld, I would have to change you slightly. But because you can already do the things you ca do, it would only be very slightly. But if we were to take him... He would have to be changged quite dramatically. If it is alright with him, I'll change him and he can come. The same goes for you, Alice; I won't change you unless you know exactly what you're getting into."
While Alice and Miracle were talking, the two other angels were getting closer to Antony, who hadn't entirely been listening.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:59 am

Alice had noticed this, though. "You touch him without my permission, and I promise your death will be sooner than you think. Even if you are angels." She turned back towards Miracle, clutching her rabbit a bit harder than necessary. "It's only if he wishes to accompany me..., D-Do you?" She asked hopefully.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 am

"I, I..." Did he want to go to the Underworld to battle demons? Not particularly. But Alice' mother... "I, I suppose I could, miss Alice," he finally said. The angels seemed very interested in him, leaning forward as if they were listening to something. Miracle noticed too.
"Don't worry, Alice, they won't hurt him. They love humans, always tyring to help them." She laughed cruelly. "Or the were. We captured these two, along with others, in a battle at Rome a couple of centuries back. They haven't left the DownWorld since. This is the first contact with their beloved humans they've had for a long time." She moved nearer to Antony, looked at him funny. "You're sick."
"I've got a heart condition," he whispered.
"No, something else. You're dying."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:22 am

Alice froze, and turned stiffly towards Antony, almost mechanically. "W-What?" Her voice broke not even halfway through the word. "H-How?" She asked, falling to her knees. "W-Why does this always happen?! Why? Why? Why? WHY?" She cried. "Why do all my friends have to die?" She whimpered, clawing at the ground.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:59 am

Antony was just as shocked as Alice was mortified.
"I'm dying? How?"
Miracle frowned. "Hold on..." She stared hard at Antony for several seconds. "It's in your head, waiting to kill you. It can't be removed without damaging you beyong saving." The dark angel tried not to sound too amused by the news she had just delivered so as not to upset the demon-tamer.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:17 am

Alice tooked up at Miracle, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why is it that everyone around me dies?" She asked, hugging the rabbit tightly to her chest.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 am

Miracle sighed She didn't wish to touch Alice, but she couldn't just let the girl sob herself to death. She knelt down and placed a hand on Alice's shoulder.
"These things... happen. People get sick. Some think it's punishment for past misdemenours or wrong doings - that would certainly be right in Antony's case," she said with a look at the man. He blushed and looked away. "Maybe he'll go to a better place. Maybe you'll be able to summon him. I don't know, Alice. But it's no good crying now, because he's not dead yet. You can cry at his funeral but for now be happy that he's still with you." Miracle thought she had done quite well, personally. She had only had to comfort her siblings, and they weren't too dificult.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Alice glared venomously at her. "Shutup!" She commanded, clearly not moved by the angel's kind words. "You don't know anything! I won't sit here and listen to your pathetic lies! I'll..., I'll just get M-mommy to fix him," She stammered, but held her head high in defiance.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:01 am

Antony looked alarmed. "No, Allice, if this is meant to happen, then I can accept it..." Translation - Please don't get you mother to fix me! I don't want demons!
Miracle frowned. She hated to see the young demon-tamer so upset, even though she didn't know why. "Look, I'll make a deal with you. You come and take care of father's demon and me and some other angels will try help him," she sighed. What was she doing? She didn't help people, especially not fools like Antony.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:50 am

Alice looked at her for a moment, deciding whether or not to take up such an offer. "A-Antony," She mumbled. "I-if you could be so kind as to NOT die before I get back, that would be very kind...," She muttered, half to herself and half to Antony. "I still think Mummy would do a better job..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 am

Miracle smirked. Not even Alice's mother could do better than the magic of angels, though she had to admit she did like the woman's style.
"I'm going to alter you very slightly now Alice. I'm going to have to change your soul. Now, as scary as that sounds, you won't notice it, not really. Is that okay?" the angel asked.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 am

"What changes, exactly?" Alice asked, perking up at such a strange and new idea.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 am

"I'll have to... semi-detach you from your soul, otherwise coming into DownWorld would obliterate you entirely. It won't hurt at all and you won't notice it through life. And I'll be there for you in death." Soul detaching was difficult but almost harmless. "Just stay away from churches," Miracle added. That was merely a precaution - very few churches were truly holy these days.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:31 pm

Alice giggled. "I do that anyways! It would hurt my demons to go near one..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:34 am

"Then everything is fine," Miracle announced. She knelt down as low as she could, though she was still twice Alice's height. She took the girl's hands in hers. "You may feel cold," she warned, then wrapped her bat wings around Alice.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Hm?" Alice asked, before letting out a small gasp.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:01 am

After a few words in the strange language Miracle released the girl. "It is done," she said.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:51 pm

"Err...," Alice stood rather awkwardly, trying her best to steady herself. She fell on her butt anyways. "Wh-what?" She noticed she was bare foot and with little to none clothes on. "Was this part of the change?!" She demanded, ready to wrap her hands around Miracle's slender throat.
A demon crawled out from her birth mark, this time white and extremely beautiful. It morphed around her torso an fashioned itself rather nicely into a simple white sun dress.
"Better," Alice stated, "but still a bit odd. Thank-you, dear demon," She smiled sweetly at herself. "Oh..., well, are we done now?" She asked. Apparently the shock of the whole moment had faded away.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:22 pm

"Yes..." Miracle said. The fact that Alice's clothes had dissapeared had not been part of the plan. "Now, to DownWorld!" she sang with a disturbing equivalant to a smile. Miracle like the DownWorld.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:28 pm

xD
"Oh, do we have to right now?" Alice whined.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:47 pm

"The sooner the better, though if there's something you need to do first..." Miracle told her.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 pm

"Um..., well, perhaps I should inform my Mother before leaving," She said, leaning back on her heals.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum