They're Coming - Invader Zim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real World

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Real World - Page 4 Empty Re: The Real World

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Frankie suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline and stood up. She struck an elegant pose. Her arm reached upwards towards the ceiling and her leg sprung up from behind her. Luckily, Frankie isn't incredibly tall or she would have hit someone or something. "I want to be a professional ballerina." She whispered, her eyes somewhere far off.
Of course, she finally noticed that people were actually watching. She sat down abruptly. "I'm sorry!" She yelled, blushing furiously.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:14 am

Jeremy shook his head. "Don't be sorry. That was actually pretty good. I think you should go for it." He was pretty impressed with Frankie's skill. He wondered if she had ever had any professional training.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:16 am

Frankie looked at Jeremy with a strange kind of tenderness. "Thank-you." She said simply, and turned away because she had heard the dryer ding.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Blink agreed with Jeremy before getting up to get her clothes.

Tilly smiled "If you want extra help I can help you with balance. Thats important with dancing." she told her.

Chirs smiled "And I agree with Jermey to. Go for what you want. Only you know what it is thats best for you."

Tilly gave him a look and he frowned, "What?"
"I think thats the smartest thing I've every heard you say." she told him
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 am

Frankie smiled at them all. "I'm grateful but..., I am going to have to get home." She told them. She grabbed her clothes and walked towards the bathroom.
She gave a slow sigh, happy to be back in her own clothes again. She snapped on her two belts and gave another happy sigh. "So nice." She stepped out of the bathroom, brushing her dress off a little.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:21 am

"The cake's ready, at least. And it's a fish," he said with a smile.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Location : A giant castle overlooking the ocean with only the birds to keep me company.

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 am

Joy suddenly overcame Frankie, and she spread her arms open. She wrapped them around Jeromy's stomach (he is much taller than her)) and gave him a hug. Yayyy, huggg.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:38 am

Jeremy peered over her head at Blink and Tilly and Switch. This girl was really random sometimes.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Blink laughed and shook her head, she was different but he found he didn't mind at all.

Tilly couldn't help but smile and shook her head, what an odd girl.

Swich watched witha raised brown, this girl was deffinatly different.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:55 pm

((lol))
"Well, if you guys want to come you can!" Frankie said. "Just follow me to my apartment."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:02 am

Jeremy shugged. "Why not?" He was already late, he didn't even want to go and he was pretty sure they wouldn't miss him at home anyway.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:15 am

Blink smiled "Let me get patches." he said and went off in search of the cat. after few calls a black and white patched cat came lazily strolling out from under the couch, giving a yawning meow. He smiled "There you are." he said and swimped him up.

Switch shook his head and got up with Tilly.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:42 pm

With a smile at the rather.., ehm, round kitty ((I'm supposing from his persona)) Frankie strode outside, happy that she had friends who understood her. She closed her eyes contently feeling the cool wind in her hair. Upon opening them again, she practically fell back words in surprise.
"K-Katie?!" She stammered at a girl walking past them. The girl turned, a look of annoyance crossed her face. She had long black hair and a few piercings, two on her lip and one on her eyebrow.
The girl arched an eyebrow. "Hey, Fran, what's up with these bozoses?" The girl asked, placing a hand on her hip. "Not exactly your usual clich." The teenager looked at her questionably, but Frankie was too afraid to speak.
What if I loose my reputation?! She thought. No one at school will like me anymore! She started to shake a little.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:06 am

Chris frowned at gave the girl a look, what made this girl think she was so great?

Tilly, much unlike her quite spooken friend, turned and hit the girl with a nasty look "Who are you calling Bozo clown?" she asked, rather annoyed.

Blink just looked at the girl lazily, prepys were not his concern, they just wated air. His cat patches, who was big enough in musle and fat to take up his arm space, gave a long meow for no paticular reason at all.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:23 am

Jeremy shot the girl a nasty look. "And you are so great why?" he asked with a barbed tongue.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 pm

"Questions, questions!" The girl hissed. "Why can't you just except the way things are?" Katie waved her hand as if to dismiss the group as just mere thoughts. "So, Fran, mind coming with me for a moment?" Katie grabbed the girl's arm roughly and started pulling her away.
"W-Well, I'd much r-rather," Frankie stammered, looking back at the group with a face that told you only one thing. Help! It seemed to cry out.

((Hey, do you guys mind describing your characters thoroughly(!) then messaging it to me? I am going to ATTEMPT to get better at drawing by drawing them. (God knows how terrible it will look) Group picture, maybe. Since i now have a scanner if I like it I might post it. That is a slim chance, though. :[ ))

Last edited by DOOMEH_DOOM on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I want to! =D)
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:22 am

"Its girls like that that make me gag." Chris said and frowned at the others "Should we help?"

Tilly frowned "If she hangs out with people like that I wonder if we should." she said.

BLink sighed and gave his cat to Chris." Hold him, I'll go save her." he sighed and looked to Jeremy to see if he was going to try and help.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 am

(Eh, I'll give it a try. It's hard for me to describe characters because I cannot picture people's faces, ficioinal or not. Even if I've seen them a millioin times I won't remember then the second I look away.)

Jeremy nodded and went to help Frankie as well. His exterior was calm, but inside he was seething. He hated people like this girl...

Last edited by Crying Angel on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incompetence and an early bedtime.)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 am

(just a little post that will be eliminated...)
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm

"I can't believe you of all people would have the nerve to talk to people that aren't even close to your popularity level!" Katie yelled at Frankie, still pulling her hard. Frankie struggled the best she could, not wanting to go.
"P-please," She finally said, "I want to talk to them." She told Katie, her eyes wet with tears. This was by far the most confident, truthful thing she had said in her whole life- besides the time she told her parents about dancing-, but confidence comes at a price.
Katie's eyes narrowed as she swung around, slapping Frankie across the cheek. "You're are so stupid, you know that? I've always hated you!" Katie screamed. "The only reason we ever hung out was because you're pretty! You were nothing but a stupid accessory, a trinket to make me more popular!"
Frankie looked up, a hand on her cheek, tears still falling. "Why?" She asked, disbelief toning every fiber of her being.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:44 am

"O-kay," Jeremy sang, placing his hands on Frankie's shoulders and making to guide her away. "Time to stop talking to psychos now, Frank." He really hoped that this Katie girl wouldn't slap him for interrupting.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:49 pm

"Excuse me," Katie shrieked at them. "I was talking to her!" She marched up right behind them. "I'll be watching, Fran, waiting to turn all your little friends against you! Just you wait!" With that, she turned up her nose and walked the other way.
Frankie wouldn't stop shivering. "W-why?" She asked again.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:02 pm

"Thats right! You better run!" Blink told her, unable to keep himself from doing so. But he turned to Frankie and gave her a small smile
"You don't listen to her. people liek her use people, if you want true friends you need to hang out with loosers like us." he told her.

"Thanks a bunch." Tilly said sarcasticly and gave Frankie a small smile "you ok?"
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 am

Frankie blinked once and nodded..., before falling in a dead faint.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 am

Jeremy had been holding her shoulders still, and as Frankie fainted he managed to loop his hands under her arms to stop her hitting the ground. It wasn't a very a very good catch and she was sagging halfway the the floor, but at least she wasn't concussed from smacking the pavement.
"Help me with her, would you?" he asked the others. He didn't have a particularly good grip on her and she was slipping.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Blink helped carry her.

"We could go to me cousins, hes close. He also has a first aid, we could revive her." Tilly offered.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:58 am

"Sounds like a plan," Jeremy agreed. "We need to take care of her."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 pm

Tilly nodded "ok than, follow me." she said and lead the way down the street.

Chris picked up the cake, juggling a cake in one arm and Blink's lazy, fat cat in the other. This was easier than one would think, the cat didn't seemed to mind at all and simply lay, slung over chris's arm like a dish rag, contant as could be.

Blink helped carry Frankie, trying to make her trip as comfortalbe as it could possibly be.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:48 pm

Frankie's eyes opened slowly, everything in her vision fuzzy at first. She opened them a little wider and blinked. She looked down, only to find that she wasn't walking, yet she was still moving. Her eyes snapped open all the way as she gazed upwards. "Blink, Jeremy...," She said softly, "you can put me down now." She smiled up at them, though her words were pained.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:49 am

Jeremy placed her down gently, still supporting her. "What happened?" he asked.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 am

Blink did as well, but stayed close least she faint again "Are you ok?"

Tilly stoped and looked back, coming over when she realized she'd came to again.

Chirs stoped, shifting the cake and the cat feeling very uncomfortable.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Frankie shifted from foot to foot. "I never expected someone I had been friends with to be so..., cruel." She said sadly. "It just surprised me." She turned around, staggered a little, before walking the other way. She waved for the others to follow. "I'll be fine." She assured them.
They came to her apartment, a sort of shabby looking place, and she unlocked the door. Walking in, it looked rather homey for having such a crummy outside. There was a sweet meow as a cat walked up to greet them, only to look up with questioning eyes.
"Hello Serpent!" Frankie sang to the tan cat. It continued to stare for a while before coming forward and rubbing up against Tilly's leg. "Aw, she likes you." Frankie said happily.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Tilly smiled and knelt down to pet her, scratching behind the cat's ear "Aww..shes adorable..she reminds me of my cat I had at my moms." she said sweetly.

Blink loked around and smiled "Nice place."

A loud meow sounded from chirs, or at lest from his black and white arm. "can you PLEASE take your cat? I think my arms dead." he complained and blink abloged. "can I let him roam?" blink asked Frankie. Patches seemed egar to get down, he wasn't so much lazy as easy going and let people maule him but he had his limits and he'd been carried around for far to long and far to roughly in his cat opinon.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:27 am

Frankie smiled. "Of course." Serpent meowed happily at the stranger's touch. She sniffed around before starting to rub again.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:34 am

Jeremy wondered if he was too alergic to cats to be in a room with two of them, but decided it didn't matter too much. He'd probably just sneeze a little more than usual. "Not bad," he commented quietly as he looked around. It wasn't a bad house.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Tilly petted her a bit more before having to stand up and looked around with agreement.

"Where do you want me to put the cake?" Chris asked, holding it carfully with to hands.

Patches sat where he was and smoothed down his fur where it had been ruffled before looking around at his new surroundings.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:49 pm

"Mmm, over there on the table will be fine!" Frankie answered, getting a little happier now that she was back in her apartment.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:25 am

Chris did just that before comming back "I like the place, how much rent is it?"

Patches gave a loud meow at Tilly that made her stare at him "Jeese. That cat sure demands attention." she said before bending down to pet him.

"Hes death so he thinks he dosn't know how loud he meows." Blink explained.

Patches purred loudly as she scratched him behind the ear and with her other hand scratched serpent as well.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 am

Frankie laughed. "Wow, you sure are good with animals!" She smiled. "Serpent is the only pet I have ever had, besides a rock I found in the garden when I was five." She laughed again, only with a bit of a sadder tone.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Tilly grinned "Thanks. I've always loved pets." she said.

Blink looked to Frankie, "Whats wrong?"
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:23 am

Frankie sighed. "I dunno. Being an only child, I didn't speak to many people because I never really knew how to." She shrugged and sat down at the table. "Being home schooled until high school never helped either."
Serpent jumped onto the table, meowing at Frankie. Frankie laughed. "You're such an attention seeker." She told it.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:45 am

"You were home schooled?" Jeremy asked, surprised. He didn't know why this surprised him quite as much as it did. "What's it like?"
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 am

"It's..., lonely." Frankie said sadly and averted her eyes from his gaze.
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:56 pm

"i'm sort of home schooled...well I guess I am, no sorta about it. But I live with Blink practily and I go to the fighting rings so I'm not lonely. DId you have freinds that you hung out with or anything?" chris asked.
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 am

Jem nodded. "I was always moving so I never really made any permanent friends. But you must have been real lonely." The boy reached over and stroked one of the cats - he'd alread forgotten their names - a few times.
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Frankie shrugged. "Big house, no people. Well, no kind people, that's for sure."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:39 am

Blink smiled "Well yo have us know if you ever need a friend." he said.

Chris nodded "We all stick together. Wel all now how it is."

Tilly nodded quielty thinking as she petted patches, blink's cat. "My dad bailed out on me. My mother didn't want me. She was to bussy drinking and doing drugs to care. My grandmother tried taking me but i was to much for her and so I was shiped off to another family member than another. My cousin is the latest one. Hes only had me for a month now..I don't know how long thats going to last.." she said almost absent minded. "We know how crule family can me."
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  DOOMEH_DOOM Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Frankie gasped. "That's horrible!" She took Tilly's hands in her own. "I've been complaining all this time!" She told them. "I-I'm just happy I have you guys for friends!" She paused. "But..., I've never seen you guys around school before..."
DOOMEH_DOOM
DOOMEH_DOOM
Crazy Taco

Back to top Go down

Post  Crying Angel Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 am

Jeremy blushed slightly. "I try to avoid school when I can. I think it's the same with these guys..." He laughed. "But we're here for each other now, so we don't have nothing."
Crying Angel
Crying Angel
Vampire Piggy Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thora_storm Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:30 am

Tilly looked at her suprised but smiled "Yeah. thats how we all stay sane."

chris nodded "Yeah not many of us go to school. Blink gose regulerly and Tilly only goes when she needs to."

Blink nodded "But hey. Were always around town."
Thora_storm
Thora_storm
Bus Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next